Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,360 members, 7,860,983 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 08:15 PM

Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Uncomfortable With Her Mother's Nude Scenes - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Uncomfortable With Her Mother's Nude Scenes (789 Views)

Tonto Dikeh Pictured With Her Mother-in-law And Baby / Annie Idibia And Grace Essien, Her Mother Cover Impelling Africa Magazine / Busty Chioma Toplis, Says She Would Only Play Roles That Have Nude Scenes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Uncomfortable With Her Mother's Nude Scenes by lumdy(m): 11:24am On Nov 29, 2014
The 'This means War' actress has to appear naked in her new motion-picture show, 'Wild', which her 15-year-old girl, Ava, finds "weird".

Reese explained: "Ava's fifteen and there are elements within the film that I had to elucidate to her. I told her, 'I'm naked within the film...' and she was like, 'Mom, that is therefore weird!'

"I said, 'I had to be brave Ava, and that i could not simply tell the parts i was comfy with, because Cheryl was brave to tell her whole story, therefore I had to tell even the parts that i used to be frightened to do'."
read more here:http://www.lumdys.com/2014/11/reese-witherspoons-daughter.html

Re: Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Uncomfortable With Her Mother's Nude Scenes by 9inches(m): 11:40am On Nov 29, 2014
Na today? I think have seen her nudes in 'Cruel Intentions'
Re: Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Uncomfortable With Her Mother's Nude Scenes by Nobody: 12:16pm On Nov 29, 2014
"Brave". Hmm... cheesy
Re: Reese Witherspoon's Daughter Uncomfortable With Her Mother's Nude Scenes by easystudy101: 12:25pm On Nov 29, 2014
No my dear you are not brave, you are a LovePeddler just like the rest celebs. That's what Hollywood needs you for. And you get paid handsomely for that

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actor Arrested For Kidnapping / Nigeria! Shocking Facts About The T72 Tanks We All Are Shouting About. / What's Wrong With This Photo? (noble Igwe Edition)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.