Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,134 members, 7,829,053 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 06:13 PM

Annoying Things Guests Say On Your Wedding Day - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Annoying Things Guests Say On Your Wedding Day (701 Views)

Parents Send Soldiers To Beat Guests At Son's Wedding / How Do I Tell Her That She Makes Annoying Sounds When Eating Without Hurting? / Why Ladies Wear White Gown On Wedding Day (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Annoying Things Guests Say On Your Wedding Day by tobechi74: 3:31pm On Nov 29, 2014
Reading such remarks can be funny at times. However, when they are being said to you, at your wedding, it can definitely be hurtful. What action you take afterward is completely in your hands. But do remember to tread softly as you don't want to seem defensive and ruin relationships with your family and/or friends.

You don't have to work now, if you don't want to, right?
Are you going to have a joint account?
Re: Annoying Things Guests Say On Your Wedding Day by tobechi74: 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2014
Now that you're married, say goodbye to your sex life.
Are you going to call his/her mother "mom"?
Trust me bro, you're going to miss being single.
Will your husband let you hang out with your guy friends?
Do you think she'll let you hang out with your friends like before?
Now there's no need to stay on a strict diet.
How come you didn't invite your cousin?
So son, how's the old ball and chain?
Hey, welcome to the club! Now, we're all miserable together

Please hyphenate. Don't change your name entirely.
I know you're busy, but can you help me with something?
I always thought you'd end up with that girl you were dating in college.
Are you going to keep working?
There's no need to dress up or impress him anymore. He's yours now.
What a beautiful wedding! It must've cost you a fortune.
He'll make a great first husband!
I never took you as someone who'll ever settle down.
It's not too late to change your mind. If you want, just give me a signal.
Re: Annoying Things Guests Say On Your Wedding Day by lirusehn(m): 4:04pm On Nov 29, 2014
smiley
Re: Annoying Things Guests Say On Your Wedding Day by SUV(f): 4:08pm On Nov 29, 2014
Never heard any of those comments abeg.
Thank God cos some wld hv provoked me to slapping someone. Lol

(1) (Reply)

28 Internet Acronyms Every Parent Should Know / The Fiery Love Of A Son For His Mother. [READ] / Woman Demands Her 'missing Husband' Back From Widow

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.