Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,130 members, 7,814,949 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 01:26 AM

_A - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / _A (2124 Views)

Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) / Why Should I Worship A God That Died (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

_A by spicykev(f): 3:35pm On Nov 29, 2014
Hello
Re: _A by UrbanMystique: 3:50pm On Nov 29, 2014
i can see into the future
Re: _A by Expressions(m): 5:24pm On Nov 29, 2014
It's not enough to be able to see, knowledge is also key. In other words; Clairvoyance, only becomes of value when it is accompanied by real knowledge.

We're in this world also to 'multiply' our latent abilities through experiences.

Don't be afraid to make mistakes- you would be avoiding that which makes us wiser and stronger.

Taking responsibility for our actions is an attribute that makes us human beings. It would be unbecoming of us to seek whom to put the blame on for our mistakes.

I wish you strength and discerning wisdom when you meet with this spiritual Man of God.

Re: _A by Debeloved87(m): 5:58pm On Nov 29, 2014
spicykev:
Hello nairalanders. i see dreams as a way of getting a clue on wat May likely happen in the future. think as it stands now my life is lacking in that area. Am really looking for astrong man of God that can see the future. Am about making a very important decision and i wld really love to have a guide from a spiritually sound pastor. Please share your experiences and recomend a man of God If possible. Thank you
take a fast, 3 days at least, 6am-6pm and inquire from God whatever you want, he will surely answer you but if you are still interested in seeing a prophet you can pm me, I should be able to direct you to one.
Re: _A by Weah96: 6:01pm On Nov 29, 2014
Debeloved87:
take a fast, 3 days at least, 6am-6pm and inquire from God whatever you want, he will surely answer you but if you are still interested in seeing a prophet you can pm me, I should be able to direct you to one.

I can see the future. You have a yellow garment or wrapper that you hold dear? Is it not so?

1 Like

Re: _A by Debeloved87(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Weah96:

I can see the future. You have a yellow garment or wrapper that you hold dear? Is it not so?
so.. What about it?
Re: _A by spicykev(f): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
Debeloved87:
Re: _A by Weah96: 10:03pm On Nov 29, 2014
Debeloved87:
so.. What about it?

You're going through a moment of confusion, concerning your relationship with a family member or a neighbor. Your problem is decision making. I can help.

1 Like

Re: _A by NnaNna4(m): 10:38pm On Nov 29, 2014
Me too
Re: _A by RockMaxi: 6:20am On Nov 30, 2014
Debeloved87:

You are the only one that have helped this guy. smiley
He should just add faith to it... smiley

Re: _A by Debeloved87(m): 12:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Weah96:

You're going through a moment of confusion, concerning your relationship with a family member or a neighbor. Your problem is decision making. I can help.
how?
Re: _A by coolmoon500(f): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Weah96:

No mortal can see the future except through the influence of Jehovah. Iv heard some people claim they can see into the future and end up quoting false and unreasonable claims.
Re: _A by UrbanMystique: 6:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
coolmoon500:

No mortal can see the future except through the influence of Jehovah. Iv heard some people claim they can see into the future and end up quoting false and unreasonable claims.
try me
Re: _A by Weah96: 6:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
coolmoon500:

You don't really get to see the future. The future is continuous like the present. What you see is milliseconds of information and you must use your brain to analyze it.
Re: _A by coolmoon500(f): 7:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
UrbanMystique:
try me

Try what? Go and look into your own future and then amend your ways so that you can make heaven.
Re: _A by Debeloved87(m): 8:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
You can see the future
1) if your spirit is right with God and you inquire from Him.
2) attimes you only need to speak the future into existence
3) if you have a sound dream life.... Most times seeing things in my dream give me the assurance of such things validity to manifest. Attimes we have dreams of future things and we don't get it until it becomes present or even past.
Re: _A by zyzxx(m): 8:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
spicykev:
Hello nairalanders. i see dreams as a way of getting a clue on wat May likely happen in the future. think as it stands now my life is lacking in that area. Am really looking for astrong man of God that can see the future. Am about making a very important decision and i wld really love to have a guide from a spiritually sound pastor. Please share your experiences and recomend a man of God If possible. Thank you
pls I will like to ask u some questions
1, Hw do u get dat gift?
2.do u av a church u are attending ?
Re: _A by Debeloved87(m): 1:15pm On Dec 02, 2014
RockMaxi:

You are the only one that have helped this guy. smiley
He should just add faith to it... smiley

ok thanks
Re: _A by Tranglatar(m): 1:31pm On Dec 02, 2014
spicykev:

forget about seeing into the future. concern your self with today !! Ensure your right standing with GOD, fear HIM, Love HIM, Love ur neighbour, be prayerful, then have faith and act for your future is in HIS Hands as the HOLY SPIRIT (the Comforter) ever abides and directs all that seek to glorify HIM in thoughts, words and actions. HE ensures your crosses/ trial/ tribulations don't overwhelm you as they surely would come !!

seeking to see into the future is due to lack of faith in GOD's steadfastness and submission to fear. like one who wants to avoid his/ her crosses/ tribulations which are part of life

1 Like

Re: _A by Religionsection(f): 1:51pm On Dec 02, 2014
Re: _A by dhope: 3:08pm On Dec 02, 2014
everyone has spoken well including jokers. d truth is dt u dont build dis non-existing relationship wit God in a sec and we shud all understand d poster requires dis help urgent to decide. i know some pple dont believe in it but i believe paul was right when he said it is good we use our individual gifts to help one another in church (including prophecy gift) and everyone cant hav sound dream gift. whether u believe it or nt real prophets exist but i wanna advise OP to shine her eyes as fake ones also plenty ard now. it even takes someone who has holy spirit to know when real prophet is talking to him and i may nt help ur case unless ure in my current state of residence which i doubt.

1 Like

Re: _A by Saraha1(f): 4:47pm On Dec 02, 2014
My sister I was once like you not until a man of God(which I know to the best of my knowledge as satanic agant) ask me to come and start living with him, even quoting the bible.
Oh boy , no body tell me before I ran to the king of king, the lion of thr tribe og Jufan. The lord that dwelteth in zion and ever since then, I need no man to tell me what what future hold.
He said in his words that if we shall ask ANYTHING in his name , he will do it.(John14V13-14)

Pls you don't need any man of God on such related matter.
Ask and God will asnwer you.
You can do a day white fast or 3days fasting to break by 6pm. God will surely speak.
Bless you.
Re: _A by spicykev(f): 9:17am On Dec 09, 2014
big thanks to every one for comments. when i listen to a real man of God talk i'd know without much persuasion. First i wont tell you anything about me and listen to the prophet talk abt things that has happened in my life. but sincerely a lot of them are not genuine.
Re: _A by mctowel01: 4:10pm On Dec 09, 2014
try "all christian practical praying band" ekpele ufuma
Re: _A by spicykev(f): 6:05pm On Dec 25, 2014
mctowel01:
try "all christian practical praying band" ekpele ufuma
hi where r they located
Re: _A by paulGrundy(m): 6:16pm On Dec 25, 2014
@spicykev, Weah96 is an atheist oh, don't take him seriously.
Re: _A by mctowel01: 9:27pm On Dec 25, 2014
spicykev:
hi where r they located
they have branches in lagos. The hq is in either abia or anambra state. I am not sure

(1) (Reply)

I Impregnanted Her, Now I Hav Christ. Wat Do I Do Wit D Girl Nd Pregnancy / SERMON JOTTERS: Tragedy Of Wasted Opportunities / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 14/09/15

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.