Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,457 members, 7,819,669 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:23 PM

Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! (32235 Views)

Pastor Sign Fireman Arrested In Ritual Murder Case / TB Joshua Vs Dr Sign Fireman: Who's Faker? / Dr. Sign Fireman: Man Of God Or Man Of Money? (Video Documentary) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by taskgirl: 9:47pm On Nov 28, 2011
Dont be easily fooled or deceived by hungry men that have no fear of GOD and are ready to do any thing to pull down something good. Why is it that we have this mentality, that if you are a born again christian you must be poor. Why cant we accept the fact tha one can be well to do and also be a man of GOD. Dont judge or conclude without knowing the true facts.

I was intrigued by what i read on this ste, so i decided to go and find out who this man really was and to my greatest surprise, all Mr Seyi Rhodes wrote was a big lie from the deep pits of hell.

Check out this following places and get to now the man of GOD and not what was painted for you!

www.signfireman.org

www.facebook.com/signfireman

www.facebook.com/drfireman

www.signfireman.

www.christianmatters.

www.twitter.com/drsignfireman

Then conclude and judge!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Thelstan(m): 9:52pm On Nov 28, 2011
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Watkind: 10:48pm On Nov 28, 2011
Thelstan:

Everyone, judge for yourselves

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=32aya.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

Did you check the links pasted before asking people to judge? At least you should know what you are talking about, so go check them out and if you cant find them, here they are:

www.signfireman.org

www.signfireman.

www.christianmatters.

www.youtube.com/drsignfireman.

Then stop concluding with a nodding acquaintance!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Thelstan(m): 11:02pm On Nov 28, 2011
Cool, cool smiley

Those with one or two posts so far have started to surface.

This marketing stuff, is it lucrative? grin

http://www.signfireman.org/
This is the official website of the ministry of Dr. Sign Fireman. A ministry with the vision of taking the Final Move of God to the peoples of the world. The life of the founder, Dr. Sign Fireman, is out of this world: called at the tender age of three, born again at the age of five, started writing Christian articles at the age of six, started preaching at the age of seven, got involved in pastoring at the age of twelve, started writing Christian books at the age of fourteen, and started holding city-wide miracle crusades at the age of nineteen

No be small matter at all my people cheesy

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by taskgirl: 11:25pm On Nov 28, 2011
Thelstan:

Cool, cool smiley

Those with one or two posts so far have started to surface.

This marketing stuff, is it lucrative?  grin

http://www.signfireman.org/
No be small matter at all my people cheesy

Whether or not you believe, it doesnt change it from being the truth. Check out everything!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Thelstan(m): 11:37pm On Nov 28, 2011
How come there are no records of his articles at age 6, books at age 14 etc and the city wide crusade that he held in Aba when he was 19? grin

"Sign Fireman" seems to forget that some people knew him from his background.

Please believe whatever you want about your pastor. Just realize that we're not that gullible. At least I'm not.

Enjoy cool

4 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Nobody: 11:49pm On Nov 28, 2011
This is the official website of the ministry of Dr. Sign Fireman. A ministry with the vision of taking the Final Move of God to the peoples of the world. The life of the founder, Dr. Sign Fireman, is out of this world: called at the tender age of three, born again at the age of five, started writing Christian articles at the age of six, started preaching at the age of seven, got involved in pastoring at the age of twelve, started writing Christian books at the age of fourteen, and started holding city-wide miracle crusades at the age of nineteen…

I stopped reading at the highlights . . . I call BS. Called at 3? Even Christ Himself waited to be officially baptized and called at 27!

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Thelstan(m): 12:00am On Nov 29, 2011
davidylan:

I stopped reading at the highlights . . . I call BS. Called at 3? Even Christ Himself waited to be officially baptized and called at 27!

Hahahaha walahi me sef weak when I read am grin

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by LUCKYBASTD: 12:35am On Nov 29, 2011
The question of whether Seyi Rhodes is a fraud or not still remains to be answered.
However, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it probably is a duck. This jerk of Pastor has dishonesty and fraud written all over him. Take the name of this "pastor" for instance, "Dr. Sign Fireman"? Give me a break! Ok let's give him a pass on the name,let's assume the jerk really does perform wonder so much so that he would dub himself "Dr Sign Fireman". What about the 3 luxury cars parked in him garage? What in the world does the congregation have to gain from their pastor owning 3 expensive cars in a society where they, the members of the congregation couldn't even afford to buy the hubcap? What on world does the Members of RCCG have to from Adeboye owning a private jet in a society where 80% of people cannot confidently boast of 3 meals a day?
Nigerians need to get real and see these guys for whom they are.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by emofine(f): 8:43am On Nov 29, 2011
davidylan:

This is the official website of the ministry of Dr. Sign Fireman. A ministry with the vision of taking the Final Move of God to the peoples of the world. The life of the founder, Dr. Sign Fireman, is out of this world: called at the tender age of three, born again at the age of five, started writing Christian articles at the age of six, started preaching at the age of seven, got involved in pastoring at the age of twelve, started writing Christian books at the age of fourteen, and started holding city-wide miracle crusades at the age of nineteen…

I was just wondering why it took the once tiny toddler a whole two years to finally become "born again" after he was "called" undecided

3 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by dare2think: 11:03am On Nov 29, 2011
Funny.

The PR machinery trying to do damage control. Dr fireman is the epitome of what is wrong with religion without reason.

Its natural to defend your pastor/ mentor,  Only wished you guys will defend Christ and his principles with the same zeal.

Principles  such as love, humility and compassion as described in the bible.

But then again, according to your master, "God is a Game"

Good for him.

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Joagbaje(m): 12:07pm On Nov 29, 2011
taskgirl:

Dont be easily fooled or deceived by hungry men that have no fear of GOD and are ready to do any thing to pull down something good. Why is it that we have this mentality, that if you are a born again christian you must be poor. Why cant we accept the fact tha one can be well to do and also be a man of GOD. Dont judge or conclude without knowing the true facts.

I was intrigued by what i read on this ste, so i decided to go and find out who this man really was and to my greatest surprise, all Mr Seyi Rhodes wrote was a big lie from the deep pits of hell.
Check out this following places and get to now the man of GOD and not what was painted for you!

It's very obvious the documrntary is malicious . But Can you make enquiry or throw light on the response of Dr fireman to the documentary. What was his comment or the perspective of the church on it?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Thelstan(m): 12:12pm On Nov 29, 2011
Joagbaje:

It's very obvious the documrntary is malicious . But Can you make enquiry or throw light on the response of Dr fireman to the documentary. What was his comment or the perspective of the church on it?

I honestly don't see anything malicious about the video documentary. Maybe it was heavily edited to serve the journalist's purpose but it was not doctored. i.e. they didn't make Dr Fireman say things that he didn't say in reality. e.g. He DID say "God is a game. . . and the game is easy" or something. SO, kindly help out here.

What do you find malicious about this video?

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by islamrules(m): 2:38pm On Nov 29, 2011
Funny.

The PR machinery trying to do damage control. Dr fireman is the epitome of what is wrong with religion without reason.

Its natural to defend your pastor/ mentor, Only wished you guys will defend Christ and his principles with the same zeal.

Principles such as love, humility and compassion as described in the bible.

But then again, according to your master, "God is a Game"

Good for him.

Stop ur game satanist. A Lun!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Sagamite(m): 2:40pm On Nov 29, 2011
I apologise for everything I have said about Pastor Dr Fireman.

It was complete blas"femi" on my part.

How can I be so silly not to have known.

This man is the REAL man of God.

Better than all the fake pastors we have in Nigeria.

He is a real man of God (in my view) if he can help niggas out this way:

Thelstan:

[img]http://desmond.yfrog.com/Himg615/scaled.php?tn=0&server=615&filename=32aya.jpg&xsize=640&ysize=640[/img]

Abeg, when I go Naija na only Dr Fireman church I go go o.  grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Yorisb: 2:43pm On Nov 29, 2011
What a load of tosh!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by bigfat04(m): 2:45pm On Nov 29, 2011
[size=15pt]YES HE IS THE MAN OF GOD FOR ALL CHICKS AND GUYS [/size]
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by youngmonie: 2:52pm On Nov 29, 2011
LUCKYBASTD:

The question of whether Seyi Rhodes is a fraud or not still remains to be answered.
However, if it quacks like a duck and walks like a duck, it probably is a duck. This jerk of Pastor has dishonesty and fraud written all over him. Take the name of this "pastor" for instance, "Dr. Sign Fireman"? Give me a break! Ok let's give him a pass on the name,let's assume the jerk really does perform wonder so much so that he would dub himself "Dr Sign Fireman". What about the 3 luxury cars parked in him garage? What in the world does the congregation have to gain from their pastor owning 3 expensive cars in a society where they, the members of the congregation couldn't even afford to buy the hubcap? What on world does the Members of RCCG have to from Adeboye owning a private jet in a society where 80% of people cannot confidently boast of 3 meals a day?
Nigerians need to get real and see these guys for whom they are.

This is where people get this whole private jet issues very wrong. ADEBOYE IS NOT RCCG. ADEBOYE CAN NEVER LAY CLAIM TO THE PRIVATE JET OR TO RCCG. THEY ARE OWNED BY THE CHURCH WHICH DOESNT BELONG TO HIM. HE IS AN ORDAINED PASTOR AND GENERAL OVERSEER OF THE CHURCH
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by chuckdee4(m): 2:53pm On Nov 29, 2011
"Jesus Christ had an accountant" was this man's response for acquiring wealth.
Nigerians must be really daft, i don't see how such a statement proves f,c,u,k all.

One of the congregation members who had evil spirits cast out of her was an employee in his office (Do i smell a rat here).
The reporter said he saw a so-called lame man walk into the church before claiming he had never walked for about 15 yrs, needless to say he got his healing.

My people really need to wake up and see that its between you and God, all these dodgy pastors are just stealing God's money, i know an old school mate who went into thr religion thing and when you ask him what he does he tells you he consults for the church, if this isn't business then i don't know what is.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Nobody: 2:56pm On Nov 29, 2011
Dude looks like so much like those villains you see in Nollywood movies.

Heck, flyer looks like a Nollywood cover  grin  grin

"Hot Girls In Lagos" Starring Dr. Fireman cool

1 Like

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Sagamite(m): 2:58pm On Nov 29, 2011
On a more serious note, after reading the jargons of this cretin calling himself pastor, I pray some armed robbers kill and waste this fraudulent ediot soon.

Fcking annoying reetard!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by stepo707: 2:59pm On Nov 29, 2011
Fireman! what in the hell kind of a name is that?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by Claus(m): 3:08pm On Nov 29, 2011
The boldest, largest and most obvious phrase on a poster inviting people to church is "Hot Girls", and someone is still asking us to investigate the "true facts" about this man. I ask anyone to search for the words "Jesus" or "Christ" on that poster.

5 out of the 6 links we are asked to investigate appear to have been created by him/his PR machine.

While praying for health, wealth, prosperity etc, please remember to also pray for discernment so that people like Fireman will stop pulling the wool over your eyes!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by AK461(m): 3:13pm On Nov 29, 2011
Claus:

The boldest, largest and most obvious words on a poster inviting people to church is "Hot Girls", and someone is still asking us to investigate the "true facts" about this man. I ask anyone to search for the words "Jesus" or "Christ" on that poster.

5 out of the 6 links we are asked to investigate appear to have been created by him/his PR machine.

While praying for health, wealth, prosperity etc, please remember to also pray for discernment so that people like Fireman will stop pulling the wool over your eyes!

I don't think anyone should waste his/her precious time debating about this guy.

He and his followers are only taking their campaign to the next level. We can as well ignore the post and act like he doesn't exist.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by sylve11: 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2011
God dey for heaven dey seee everybody. cool
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by logica(m): 3:14pm On Nov 29, 2011
davidylan:

Excuse you? I thought Jesus died at 33, and his ministry lasted for 3 years; meaning he was baptized at 30?
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by GWslim(f): 3:24pm On Nov 29, 2011
wonders shall never end.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by islamrules(m): 3:27pm On Nov 29, 2011
So, he is a Nigerian? If yes, I cant trust any Nigerian pastors. They mostly Juju Monks
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by executinal(m): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
taskgirl:

www.signfireman.org

www.signfireman.

www.christianmatters.

Then conclude and judge!
He is a fake man of GOD. Hope you will package another miracle with him?? I pray that GOD will arrest one of you people while packing such miracle and live like that for the rest of your life, so that the rest people will learn.
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by nomorename(f): 3:33pm On Nov 29, 2011
I found this information on his website

'To be prepared for the work, he read over forty thousand books, and Jesus appeared to him over one thousand times and taught him the mistakes and mysteries of Christianity, making his teaching ministry striking and revolutionary! On the 11th July, 1994 by 8:37pm, God specially anointed him with fire … an experience that burnt part of his face and part of his hair. from then on, literally all manner of miracles began to follow his prayer and words.'

Wow do people really believe these things? No wonder Nigeria is so screwed up, people believe even obvious lies!

2 Likes

Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by islamrules(m): 3:44pm On Nov 29, 2011
I wonder ooo!
Re: Dr. Sign Fireman Is A True Man Of God! by komekn(m): 3:57pm On Nov 29, 2011
Taskgirl,

In order for my contribution to be relevant and substantive can you kindly give me your definition of a man of God. The term "man of God" is pregnant with meaning, subjective and indicative as opposed to definitive.

Basically define man of God and then we can agree or disagree and in the process enlighten those who wish to be disciples of Christ as opposed to church members.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) ... (11) (Reply)

Atheist Must Swear To God -- Or Leave US Air Force / RCCG Church Abuja Attacked, Looted And Burnt By Suspected Extremists (Photo) / What's Your Most Embarrassing Moment In Church? Share Your Experience.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.