Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,403 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:37 PM

Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] - Celebrities (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] (44612 Views)

Ini Edo, Praiz, Denrele And Others Goof Around After Getting Stuck At Airport / Bobby Shmurda Killed By His Cell Mate / Robbery Suspect Gets Stuck Trying To Escape His Cell In Oyo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by ShakurM(m): 10:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Krucifax:
Lol..see the gentle look of resignation for him face. Like "okpari dem done catch me again" grin
lmsaooooo...Yoruba for laif! grin
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by holatin(m): 10:27am On Nov 30, 2014
Brandnew2:
grin Karma is such a Biatch. grin
yeah
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by danbrowndmf(m): 10:29am On Nov 30, 2014
akinsadeez:

Yeah. Thatz the song I like most on the Album. cool
WOW,mine is HUMAN BEING
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Ferebiekun: 10:33am On Nov 30, 2014
This story smells. If his torso and upper limbs could pass through the hole, then the rest of his body couldn't have gotten stuck as we're made to believe. Again, how come most of his body is caked in cement dust and his face is almost spotless?
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by DanTrizy(m): 10:33am On Nov 30, 2014
He is a selfish fellow, why didn't he involve the other inmates for his plan to escape...qud 4 him.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by basit322(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2014
1st hand lie
He tryin to break the wall yet
* e pass tru d gate
* no fellow inmate is awake yet d deal is done @ night
* e uses hand to break concrete wall or av u 4goten dat d part of cell wall is made of concrete
There is god
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by fm7070: 1:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Naija skofidi
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Xyge(m): 1:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Elewon got busted.. tongue
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by annawhite(f): 2:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Poor man# this is a clear case of chop alone die alone
He waited for his mates to fall asleep before embarking on this prisonbreak mission#

D hole for big pass that one sef if only him been involve his cell mates

Chai!!! grin[size=8pt][/size]

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Osteve2(m): 2:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
pembisco:

not at all, im a philanthropist, I visit the imprisoned
Oh! I see
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by theunusualmoon(m): 2:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
annawhite:
Poor man# this is a clear case of chop alone die alone
He waited for his mates to fall asleep before embarking on this prisonbreak mission#

D hole for big pass that one sef if only him been involve his cell mates

Chai!!! grin[size=8pt][/size]
What if he invited others and they turned down the offer saying they consider it risky.
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by jamesbridget13(f): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
him wan form scofield? lolzzz this one na cell break

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by slightlyMad(f): 5:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
he dug that much gap without his cellmate waking up?

i guess this is one of those thieves who gain access to you house while you are asleep and cart away your flatscreen without you even noticing.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nobody: 6:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Shawshank redemption. Patience was all he needed.

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Beesluv: 7:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
theunusualmoon:
I don't think this guy was killed by the whole he put between the walls.Look at the pic very well,there's still a very tiny space between the hole and his back.Don't know if he was crawling backward or forward but if your shoulders can go through a hole then your entire body can and if he went in legs first and felt the whole was too tight then all he needed to do was pull himself with the upper body strength which I am sure he'll have when faced with life and death.....I strongly don't think that hole choked him to death.

He is not dead yet

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by OkikiOluwa1(m): 9:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
karma got him twice.
Effect of watching two much prison break
lmao

1 Like

Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by leemah68(f): 10:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
urchman02:
abeg no b snake i de see for ground there??
. Yh, Seeing snake too shocked
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by CzarRex: 10:03am On Dec 01, 2014
Eeeeyaaah, he didn't consider his whole body he only tot of his head..unfortunately his waist got stuck
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Maximillian1: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
He only failed his jail break cos he did not watch prison break till d final episode
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by MistadeRegal(m): 4:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
holatin:

na bad look dem go give you ooooo
Not me actually but him!
Re: Robbery Suspect gets stuck trying to escape his cell in Oyo [photos] by Nobody: 10:10am On Dec 03, 2014
donmalcolm21:
why are you crying for mercy for him, justice needs to take its full course , stop allowing your emotions to get to U.
Thank God God is not man. If men were God..............

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Ebube Nwagbo Hits The Pool In Bikini (Photos) / Police Arrest DNA Twins, Don Jazzy's Boys In Lekki (photos) / Funke Akindele And Husband, JJC Skillz In Lovely New Photo

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.