Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,369 members, 7,836,486 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

Have You Ever Lost Your Phone In A Taxi - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Have You Ever Lost Your Phone In A Taxi (503 Views)

Have You Ever Lost Your Phone? / How Did Feel When You Lost Your Phone? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Have You Ever Lost Your Phone In A Taxi by Nobody: 7:26pm On Nov 29, 2014
for me I haven't, but my brother and my mum has experienced it and I tell you it's really painful, as for my brother so full of himself on Sunday with his firmly knotted tie didn't know that his phone was on the chair of the taxi it was when he dropped on feeling his pocket that realized that his phone wasn't with him he felt a cool precarious air go all through his body in fact he stood on the road waiting for the taxi to pass but it didn't then it dawned on him that that thieves don't care to steal even on a Sunday morning cool

share your experience here
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Phone In A Taxi by Jakeattah(m): 7:28pm On Nov 29, 2014
I did,.. once, but the driver was a good guy and I retrieved it
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Phone In A Taxi by alkanes1(m): 9:42pm On Nov 29, 2014
My phone once slipped out of my pocket in a taxi when motorcycles were newly banned in my school. I was lucky the driver returned it.
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Phone In A Taxi by Nobody: 9:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
I have misplaced my phone in a taxi twice and it hurts. Also misplaced another phone in PMT like twice on two different occasions...found it. Peace Mass rocks!!
Re: Have You Ever Lost Your Phone In A Taxi by Nobody: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
twice sef...
a 2 months old e-5 (that time wey e-5 bin still the rain na grin)
and a samsung galaxy s2...

na that galaxy pain me pass bcoz the chick wey i bin the crush on finally give me her number yesterday and today the phone loss

the devil is a liar sad grin

(1) (Reply)

Tecno M5 For Sale / Xiaomi First Announcement Ahead Of CES 2015: $145 5.5-inch Redmi Note 2 / 80% Of All Online Adults Now Own A Smartphone, Less Than 10% Use Wearables

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.