Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,715 members, 7,813,359 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 11:15 AM

Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. (19047 Views)

Nigerian Foreign Reserves In Steady Decline / Buhari Moves To Close Unessential Nigerian Foreign Missions / Nigeria Will Not Abandon Abdulmutallab - Gbenga Ashiru (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by sukkot: 2:38am On Nov 30, 2014
OK. GO SLEEP IN THE SPIrIT WORLD. WE GO SEE YOU SOON WHEN YOU RETURN.
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by miredia(m): 2:39am On Nov 30, 2014
barackodam:
Give me just once reason to tell him RIP
Cold!!! Really Cold man. Even in death folks still sound this bitter and venomous.

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by eugenela(m): 2:42am On Nov 30, 2014
YungwizzzyPt7:

Ya

but we don't know him over here....

And we give no shiit about it!!

U don't give shit about it but remember that1day u'll die and some1 will say so. MUGU

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by D9ty7(m): 2:50am On Nov 30, 2014
What! Gbenga Ashiru dead? I don't believe this.
Rest in peace, I pray God grant your family the fortitude to bear the loss. A great son of Ogun state. He hailed from Ogun isn't it?
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Celepope: 2:59am On Nov 30, 2014
Majority of Nigerian politicians that die abroad do have HIV.They know fully well that the cause of their death may likely leak to the media because of poor implementation of laws bothering on patient confidentiality.That's just by the way....May he rest in peace.He was really a sound Diplomat.
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by madridguy(m): 3:43am On Nov 30, 2014
A man will always be remembered for two things, the problem you created and the one you solved.

R I P

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Greenlandncom(m): 3:54am On Nov 30, 2014
RIP! You have done your bit!
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by cole265(m): 3:54am On Nov 30, 2014
RIP sir. Those who love u are more than those who don't.
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by olajide8(m): 4:24am On Nov 30, 2014
One of the best and most competent* RIP- if you were still in power, maybe nigeria would stand toe to toe - against the issue of that nonsense liberian that bought ebola to nigeria-
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Anglovel: 4:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Death, the Debt we must pay,........the only certainty...what a world, whether good or bad, ugly or beautiful, poor or rich, you must be visited someday. What differs is the appointed time, but surely there is one..

RIP sir in your new abode...

[/quote]

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Adegokenath(m): 5:20am On Nov 30, 2014
oluremi uyo and ashiru
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Optional2(f): 5:27am On Nov 30, 2014
Ehya Sorry oooo Rest In Peace
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by udysweet(f): 5:36am On Nov 30, 2014
Rip sir. May your soul find eternal rest in the bossom of our Lord
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by greall1: 5:43am On Nov 30, 2014
R`i` p baba
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by ResourceMan(m): 5:46am On Nov 30, 2014
R.I.P Boss. You served and represented Nigeria well. God Bless your Soul.
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by edi287: 5:54am On Nov 30, 2014
Celepope:
Majority of Nigerian politicians that die abroad do have HIV.They know fully well that the cause of their death may likely leak to the media because of poor implementation of laws bothering on patient confidentiality.That's just by the way....May he rest in peace.He was really a sound Diplomat.
You're a slowpoke...
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by kilokeys(m): 5:58am On Nov 30, 2014
RIP only if....

u didnt rip us off while u were in that position
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Nobody: 6:01am On Nov 30, 2014
RIP to him. But why must our leaders always die in foreign hospitals?
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by edo3(m): 6:10am On Nov 30, 2014
ijechikky:
Indeed hs achievements werre all well-fulfilled..
RIP...!!

To Those who wil come nd claim 2 have skoold in France,London nd Canada nd dosnt knw Ashiru..
Heavy Thunder will fire oll of u angry angry
what is "thunder fire u" because hre in Costa rica we don't understnd such language.
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by tit(f): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Afam4eva:
I'm actually surprised that they would take him to a country that he had loggerheads with for treatment.

RIP Sir.

the irony of the sorry state of Nigeria.

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Marv650(m): 6:18am On Nov 30, 2014
ASHIRU EJIRE....NICE AND FUNNY MOVIE, NOW ASHIRU IS DEAD...
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by BinghiNya(m): 6:21am On Nov 30, 2014
ofiafuluego:
RIP,pls if u get there tell Awo dat d Yorobbers have gone back to square one by supporting Arewa peoples Congress (APC)
tell the paedophilic ojukwu that fani kayode banged his wife and that ibhoes are now having baby factories all over

2 Likes

Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by darne(m): 6:22am On Nov 30, 2014
RIP !
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by condralbede(m): 6:27am On Nov 30, 2014
R.I.P honorable man.....If all this politicians will knw that we all are going to die one day!!
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Btruth: 6:39am On Nov 30, 2014
Rest in Peace.
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Muscomide: 6:41am On Nov 30, 2014
Afam4eva:
The best foreign minister that we've had in a long time. I'm actually surprised that they would take him to a country that he had loggerheads with for treatment.

RIP Sir.

His loggerhead with South Africa was in defence of Nigeria's honour, not his personal honour. Still, it is a shame that the healthcare infrastructure, like all other infrastructure in Nigeria has collapsed under the inept PDP administrations post 1999. And some of our compatriots will come here and spout, 'GEJ till 2019'.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by Concept(m): 7:01am On Nov 30, 2014
masterpower:
THE MAN WAS OBASANJO'S INFORMANT. HE WORKED AGAINST JONATHAN.

My friend you need some rest. RIP Chief Ashiru.

1 Like

Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by ijechikky(f): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2014
edo3:
what is "thunder fire u" because hre in Costa rica we don't understnd such language.
oloshi grin grin
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by oluamid(m): 7:06am On Nov 30, 2014
The only thing I saw is that he died in South Africa. Does being an ex Foreign Minister means he had to die in a foreign land? Whatever happened to Nigerian hospitals? Oh wait! Nigerian hospitals are only meant for the poor.
Re: Former Nigerian Foreign Affairs Minister Gbenga Ashiru is dead. by profGinger: 7:20am On Nov 30, 2014
RIP boss.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari's Letter To Kwankwaso On His 60th Birthday / 2019: Let’s Unite And Remove Buhari From Office – Wike Tells PDP Aspirants / Lauretta Onochie: Ekweremadu’s Attack, Evidence Nigeria Safer Than Other Places

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.