Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,828 members, 7,817,417 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 11:54 AM

Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) - Celebrities (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) (42972 Views)

What Dencia Wore To The 2015 BET Awards {pictures Here} / Seyi Shay Wore A Crazy See-Through Outfit To Channel O Awards / Pictures Of Goldie & Prezzo At Channel O House Party (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 7:57am On Nov 30, 2014
Well, I luv d beach sha.
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Islie: 8:01am On Nov 30, 2014
am sure
she will go on live TV and says she is a role model to some people

maybe to those that wanna expose their bodies tooo

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by ALISMILE(m): 8:04am On Nov 30, 2014
chymystique:
@op, what is stunning about her attire For that to an awards nite? Its not like she was going to club. She looks like a cheap asewo wearing aba clothes with cheap heels.. See how a married lady dressed show casing her booobs to the whole world!... Tufia!
She has simply forgotten she is an African! Isn't sshe a disgrace to her kid? If her kids friend in school brings a magazine that cover the mum dressed like such a desperate prostitute, isn't it a shameful tin. I despise Africans who desperately wanna be american.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:11am On Nov 30, 2014
She's still a formidable artist making us proud out there.

I'm not an advocate of nudit.y but I'm certain a good deal of our criticism stems from our African perspective of things. If it were Queen Bay in those pics, I'm sure the majority of the guys here would be reciting her litany and singing her odes by now.

Tiwa is a game changer for Nigerian female artists. Her impact in the industry can hardly be overlooked. While we praise her achievements, let's not forget their subcomponents. We can't eat our cake and have it. Tiwa's voice, body, dressing, dancing steps, lyrics, etc. are the subcomponents of her height in the industry. We either accept it or leave it. The hubby hasn't complained to us, so why do it on his behalf? Not as if we haven't seen worse dressing before. She dresses half n.aked like Queen Bay, she's married, she sticks to her hubby, she's rich, she's famous and she's happy, at least to the best of my knowledge. Some peeps here are not married, they dress like reverend sisters yet they sleep with every man that cares to 'hi', are you any better. This our mentality of "see what they're doing, they're bad. I'm not like them" is very egregious. Why don't we hustle to find our own uniqueness in our respective fields instead of stealing every opportunity to cast stones? If she's flat chested like some say, her flat chest has taken her to places, fetched her a hubby, wealth and fame. Where has your milk industry taken you to? And spare her that heaven, Bible, religion bla bla bla cause we aren't any better!

#Team_Whatever_Rocks_Your_Boat.

4 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:12am On Nov 30, 2014
Finally.somebody is seein what I saw.

Beyonce wannabe

Airforce1:
abeg wetin she wear so?

She wants to be like Beyonce by all means
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nichobabe(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2014
After we go hear say she get problem with her marriage.

Why she no go get? smh
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by NobleAky(m): 8:16am On Nov 30, 2014
evegran:

It is sunday, go to church!

Remove thy sight from my bosoms. smiley
it's already glued even though i will go to church

honestly it reminds me of David and BETHSHEBA
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:16am On Nov 30, 2014
AmberQueen:

Finally.somebody is seein what I saw.

Beyonce wannabe

So?

What if Beyoncé is her role model in the industry?

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Vondata(m): 8:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Gals jst dey hate. Good looking

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by ifyalways(f): 8:21am On Nov 30, 2014
Lol.

NLders una no get "joy" for Tiwa at all. cheesy

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by marieolae(f): 8:25am On Nov 30, 2014
This woman needs a stylist. Dis aint sexy no more undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2014
All these people wey dey yab her, if she know say u dey exist nw na different case.. If you like yab her from nw till rapture. It won't change anything.. Just leave her everyone has flaws #i'm not a fan tho

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by experimentist: 8:40am On Nov 30, 2014
Airforce1:
abeg wetin she wear so?

She wants to be like Beyonce by all means
she be mu mu
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:43am On Nov 30, 2014
This is shameful
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Chubhie: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2014
Looking at those pictures psychologically, I'm tempted to say it cuts across as lady not secured and getting all the love and support needed in a marriage. Tbillz did a very poor job on her woman I must say but, seeing Tiwa this way says a thousand words bout the husband. But hey, this is show business and they got me talking about them which is good business to them also. May their hustle be blessed and may their union be rained with marital bliss.
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:45am On Nov 30, 2014
McDonalds2014:
Here's the outfit Tiwa Savage wore to perform at the 2014 Channel O Awards in South Africa which just ended. She's stunning! She also won Best Female Video of the Year for Eminado. Continue to see the dress she wore to the award show...

www.lindaikeji..com/2014/11/tiwa-savage-stunning-at-channel-o.html

This girl should go & do a booob job & stop giving us apollo with this her "fallen heroes"
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by kenkool(m): 8:49am On Nov 30, 2014
evegran:

How is she a Kim K wanna be?

Keep assuming and concluding like you can read her mind. smh!
OK sorry evegran wanna be grin
evegran:

How is she a Kim K wanna be?

Keep assuming and concluding like you can read her mind. smh!
OK sorry evegran wanna be
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 8:58am On Nov 30, 2014
[....

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Make una sofri sofri curse this lady na. Chai. If insults be arrows, una for don kill this lady since. grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:06am On Nov 30, 2014
NobleAky:
it's already glued even though i will go to church

honestly it reminds me of David and BETHSHEBA

Hmmmmmm
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:07am On Nov 30, 2014
kenkool:

OK sorry evegran wanna be grin
OK sorry evegran wanna be

LOL! Beta!
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Dannidom(m): 9:13am On Nov 30, 2014
wakacome:
what is bobby?is bobby the name of a person,animal,place or thing?grin
your papa name
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 9:15am On Nov 30, 2014
McDonalds2014:
Here's the outfit Tiwa Savage wore to perform at the 2014 Channel O Awards in South Africa which just ended. She's stunning! She also won Best Female Video of the Year for Eminado. Continue to see the dress she wore to the award show...

www.lindaikeji..com/2014/11/tiwa-savage-stunning-at-channel-o.html
..."tiwa is a shareful giver"-Tunji Balogun..

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by laoludavid(m): 9:23am On Nov 30, 2014
Whalai this girl is turning to something else

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by zappyj(m): 9:30am On Nov 30, 2014
GozieDiora:
She's still a formidable artist making us proud out there.

I'm not an advocate of nudit.y but I'm certain a good deal of our criticism stems from our African perspective of things. If it were Queen Bay in those pics, I'm sure the majority of the guys here would be reciting her litany and singing her odes by now.

Tiwa is a game changer for Nigerian female artists. Her impact in the industry can hardly be overlooked. While we praise her achievements, let's not forget their subcomponents. We can't eat our cake and have it. Tiwa's voice, body, dressing, dancing steps, lyrics, etc. are the subcomponents of her height in the industry. We either accept it or leave it. The hubby hasn't complained to us, so why do it on his behalf? Not as if we haven't seen worse dressing before. She dresses half n.aked like Queen Bay, she's married, she sticks to her hubby, she's rich, she's famous and she's happy, at least to the best of my knowledge. Some peeps here are not married, they dress like reverend sisters yet they sleep with every man that cares to 'hi', are you any better. This our mentality of "see what they're doing, they're bad. I'm not like them" is very egregious. Why don't we hustle to find our own uniqueness in our respective fields instead of stealing every opportunity to cast stones? If she's flat chested like some say, her flat chest has taken her to places, fetched her a hubby, wealth and fame. Where has your milk industry taken you to? And spare her that heaven, Bible, religion bla bla bla cause we aren't any better!

#Team_Whatever_Rocks_Your_Boat.

God bless you for this post.. Bunch of frustrated hypocrites who are quick to criticise other peeps without looking @ their lives.

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by sulemania: 9:45am On Nov 30, 2014
This girl shall. Be ashawo
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Divineluv14(f): 9:53am On Nov 30, 2014
What is wrong with Tiwa Savage

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by sixtus12: 9:53am On Nov 30, 2014
She looks irresponsible to me.She is a married woman.Let her be careful joor
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by AriDsexy(f): 10:00am On Nov 30, 2014
Khalessi:
The first "outfit" looks like a camouflage diaper. As for the "dress" tee-billz just wrapped her in a foil.

This got me cracking up....Nairalanders will not kill someone with their mouth grin
Re: Tiwa Savage's fashion statement At Channel O Awards. (Pictures) by Nobody: 10:09am On Nov 30, 2014
Your sister does worse for a BB but u want to mock another woman who doesnt know you exist grin funny people

3 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Odunlade Adekola's Transformation On The Set Of "Argatha" / Venita Celebrates Seyi Awolowo On His 31st Birthday / Seun Kuti Finally Released On Bail

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 42
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.