Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,932 members, 7,952,756 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 11:19 PM

Linux Ubuntu,cuter, SIFDEC: Installation And How To Use. - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Linux Ubuntu,cuter, SIFDEC: Installation And How To Use. (543 Views)

*new Word* Ubuntu It Means / Petrel Installation And All Related Geosciences Issues / Discuss On Ubuntu As Peace Building Strategy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Linux Ubuntu,cuter, SIFDEC: Installation And How To Use. by Lekanjava: 12:47am On Nov 30, 2014
HI @ all gurus and professionals in the house..this is about mathematics and computer. please who knows how to install and use CUTEr and sifdec on Linux Ubuntu.pls ur help will highly appreciated, have checked on google but the installation manual i got was for ubuntu 9.04(pretty old right) but that was not all, i was unable to install it on ubuntu 9 even after all...
THE project is about constrained and unconstrained optimization problems and how to use CUTEr and sifdec to convert the .sif problem into a Fortran mathematical readable.

ANY IDEA or help please @ house.
actually this is about my FINAL YEAR PROJECT FOR BSC IN MATHEMATICS.

@admin...pls help shift it to front page so that people can help out///thanks

(1) (Reply)

IBM NETEZZA Online Training In USA / Addmission!!! Admission!!! Admission!!! / Jamb,waec And Neco 2015 Runs

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.