Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,458 members, 7,861,321 topics. Date: Saturday, 15 June 2024 at 09:40 AM

Let Me Be The First To Wish A Prosperous New Year! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Let Me Be The First To Wish A Prosperous New Year! (699 Views)

Surrey Police Wish A Criminal Happy Birthday On Twitter To Arrest Him / Wish A Nairalander(s) A Merry Xmas&prosperous New Year / Merry Christmas And A Prosperous New Year! (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Let Me Be The First To Wish A Prosperous New Year! by freelance(m): 4:51am On Dec 01, 2008
Where did the year go? Suddenly it’s December, again - and we realize that with giant strides we started in January and within a blink of an eye, 2008 is on its back!

A big "Thank You" to each and every one of you, for the huge impact you
had on my life this year. Especially for all the support, comments and e-mails I
received, without you, I'm sure that 2008 would have been
extremely boring. I appreciate it all

From my side I wish you all a magical Festive Season filled with
Loving Wishes and Beautiful Thoughts.

May 2009 mark the beginning of a Tidal Wave of Love, Happiness and
Bright Futures.

And to those who need someone special, may you find that true love

To those who need money, may your finances overflow

To those who need caring, may you find a good heart

To those who need friends, may you meet lovely people

To those who need life, may you find GOD

Merry Christmas and a Prosperous New Year!

(1) (Reply)

How Many Ids Do I Have? / Come And Party With Me / Share An Easy Way To Enjoy Dvd And Video On Ipod Touch/classic/nano(for Windows/

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.