Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,408 members, 7,822,890 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

Which Of These Punishment Is The Most severe - Jokes Etc - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Jokes Etc / Which Of These Punishment Is The Most severe (1159 Views)

Fashion Or Punishment? / A Guy Used This As His FB DP: Punishment Or Exercise? (pix) / If Shekau Is Caught, What Do U Suggest His Punishment Is (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Which Of These Punishment Is The Most severe by adebayoadeyiga(m): 5:23am On Nov 30, 2014
grin can anyone tell me the most severe punishment

Re: Which Of These Punishment Is The Most severe by Elcemento(m): 6:17am On Nov 30, 2014
Non....Frog jump rules mehn. Do frog jump for 1 hour and feel the presence of the devil on ur legs the next day. No wonder it's the favourite punishment in the military. grin grin grin

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Which Of These Punishment Is The Most severe by pussyeater(m): 6:32am On Nov 30, 2014
Chei! The kind english wey pesin dey see for NL dis days ehn. "Most Hardest"

(1) (Reply)

Funny Application Letter To An Employer @ Pic / That Moment When You Feel Like Fitting Into The Environment Around You (PHOTO) / When U Do Such (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.