Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,739 members, 7,862,414 topics. Date: Sunday, 16 June 2024 at 04:02 PM

Where Or Who Were We Before Our Existence? - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Where Or Who Were We Before Our Existence? (560 Views)

Why Design Is Not A Plausible Theory For The Origin Of Our Existence / Our Existence: The Script Perfectly Played Out Or A Big Fraud? / Purpose Of Human Existence? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Where Or Who Were We Before Our Existence? by virginboy1(m): 6:30am On Nov 30, 2014
Since if we die we either go to Heaven,Purgatory or Hell.Who/Where were we before we were given birth to or rather where were You 500 years ago?
I have asked and seek for this question and some of the people have asked are yet to convince me .And I also believe there are lots of Religious, Spiritual,Educated and Logical People on this platform that can help with a very biblical,reasonable and ascertained answers.

Thank you all.
Mind you am not an athiest, am a Christain that needs convincing answers incase of necessity.
Thank You
Re: Where Or Who Were We Before Our Existence? by Nobody: 7:36am On Nov 30, 2014
U were created by your parents who who was created by their parents and Created by Adam and eve and Adam and eve was created by Yahweh!! Are uu satisfied now!!!!!
Re: Where Or Who Were We Before Our Existence? by monickerless: 7:49am On Nov 30, 2014
Who I was 500yrs ago: Probably one of those UFOs
Where I was 500yrs ago: I was in the making.
Re: Where Or Who Were We Before Our Existence? by LeoSanchez(m): 8:03am On Nov 30, 2014
such qestions wonder around in ma mind n i also want to ask how old is planet Earth itself??
Re: Where Or Who Were We Before Our Existence? by virginboy1(m): 4:39am On Dec 01, 2014
Unibenstudent:
U were created by your parents who who was created by their parents and Created by Adam and eve and Adam and eve was created by Yahweh!! Are uu satisfied now!!!!!
Ok,I get your personal point.
That means,500 years ago You weren't in existence until you were given birth to.
Re: Where Or Who Were We Before Our Existence? by virginboy1(m): 4:40am On Dec 01, 2014
monickerless:
Who I was 500yrs ago: Probably one of those UFOs
Where I was 500yrs ago: I was in the making.
probably, "I See"

(1) (Reply)

Top Ten Richest Pastors In The World / Open Heavens Daily Devotional 16/12/146 / Ten Types Of Prayer Warriors!!!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.