Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,128 members, 7,811,187 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 05:38 AM

Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance (826 Views)

PHOTOS: Man 'turns To Dog' During Deliverance Session At TB Joshua's Church / Prophet Engages Women In Marathon Sex During Deliverance / Man Dies During Deliverance Session In Edo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance by ireneony(f): 7:08am On Nov 30, 2014
there is a myth that if prayer/deliverance is going on, you close close your eyes if not the demon from the person that is going through deliverance will leave and enter another person body.
am the kind of person that like to observe this things I can't help but look.

my question is, must our eye be close?
Re: Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance by 9inches(m): 7:18am On Nov 30, 2014
A hard one I must say. Why not try not to close them and see what happens, that shouldn't be nah
Re: Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance by lokito: 7:23am On Nov 30, 2014
Some pastors dey use the opportunity thief money for offertory box.

Akpos catch one pastor na, as the pastor turn see say Akpos don catch am so the pastor shouted
"Blessed is he who catches a thief and keeps quite, for he shall receive his own share of the money"
People dey shout 'Amen' while Akpos shouted a very very thunderous Amen
Re: Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance by Nobody: 7:34am On Nov 30, 2014
Man made traditions is what will make 60% of Nigerians miss the opportunity of entering shamayim(heaven)
Re: Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance by Bantino(m): 7:38am On Nov 30, 2014
Blessed are those who did not see but beleived; trust and obey for there is no other way.

If you are asked to close your eyes during deliverance; simply obey. You are there for your own deliverance and NOT to observe or look at others.
Re: Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance by Dbestmax(m): 7:46am On Nov 30, 2014
ireneony:
there is a myth that if prayer/deliverance is going on, you close close your eyes if not the demon from the person that is going through deliverance will leave and enter another person body.
am the kind of person that like to observe this things I can't help but look.

my question is, must our eye be close?
But y open ur eye....U wan prize d demon
Re: Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance by AJ01(m): 8:08am On Nov 30, 2014
Dbestmax:

But y open ur eye....U wan prize d demon
I wonder ooo
Re: Must Our Eyes Be Closed During Deliverance by LEvuls(m): 11:04am On Nov 30, 2014
Its d african tinny, too much spirituality yet no sensitivity to yawnings of life.

(1) (Reply)

Meet The Man Who Locked His Head In A Cage To Quit Smoking During Ramadan / Ekpo Iti Awara Shrine / A Message To All Mothers, Potential Mothers And Fathers As well.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.