Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,308 members, 7,836,344 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 05:45 AM

Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 - Politics (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 (43167 Views)

Ondo Deputy Governor Served Impeachment Notice / Elechi Served Impeachment Notice By Ebonyi House Of Assembly / BREAKING: Nasarawa Lawmakers Serves Gov. Al-makura Impeachment Notice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by waternogetemeny: 3:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
FOLLOWJESUS: 3:01pm
[b]I know that when a hunting dog want to die it doesn't hear the whistle comand of the hunters any more, If after looking at the situation of this country with all the security challenges and the election around the corner,then this looters and thieves at naas is talking of impeachment,then there is no dout the American prediction of disintigeration of Nigerian come 2015 is hear. In case you don't know Biafra has been recorganized and adopted as a member of (UN) Now if Jonathan is impeached then the sleeping (DOG) in niger delter will finaly wake up, it will now be boko haram in the north niger delter at the south in this crisis Biafra will pull out then every bodys eye will clear, where were the naas since all this years,is it now they are seen this coruption and incompitency of Janathan? the truth is that may be GEJ did not settle as the case use to be,that is why they have resulted to black mail and impeachment saga,Imagine pot calling ketle black.Do the naas have the moral standing to acuse GEJ of coruption. They should go ahead let's see how is going to play out.[/b]

Na only them waka come? Dem no reach!

GEJ till 2019

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Hamazz1: 3:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
baLLoTBOxX:
he's already getting booed. view the OAU booing below

http://m.youtube.com/watch?feature=youtu.be&v=Bj3TzOO7wlY
to those saTANists dt denied d booeing n drunkness of of d rounded hat wearing fisherman u can kiss my A....ss on ds link.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Hamazz1: 3:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
okekeanayo:
they should also serve impeachment notice to south-south and south-east because what they are planning have severe consequence to our nation.
SERVED.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by naijanaso: 3:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
cmoneke:

Hahahaha
Nigeria politicans lol. So wen tambuwal was going round d country visiting. Govs back then under d um :Pbralla of pdp he was wrong lol ppl now is apc so because of tiegas u won't d president of fedral rep of nigeria to step down so out ppl here in d north that have been killed by d bm bois its noting y didn't u ppl impeach him since then wen d bm bois bomb abj or bron so bc of tiegas wait first what do u ppl in d house of reps do wat do u contrubute to our community nigeria noting just to eat our money
Please tambul go back to ur home town n do some work there don wait for d sokoto state gov to do d job there for u for me is dy boom u guys tiegas every week at list its fun n watching u guys jump fance lol dat means u have use in d house entertaining us d masses bc u haven't contrubuted to nigeria at all. God bless nigeria n d fedral rep.

My friend, this forum is for mature audience and not a secondary school chatting site. Next time compose your write up in English language please.

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by waternogetemeny: 3:14pm On Nov 30, 2014
ghost1718(m):
just mind urself

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

noted!cool
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 3:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
blemon44:
But who ever said that he's going to be impeached is really mistaken
cos this man is going to lead us till 2019 and there are no two ways about it
cos he does not have rivalry

Only God knows who will rule as he has the final say.
But God's willing neither jonathan or buhari will win 2015

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by davidonoja: 3:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
Acecube:
hmmm.. this couldn't have come from someone with a brain, so I'll let it pass.

I tell you o
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by IYANGBALI: 3:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
JackBaueress1:
Highly commendable! Time to kick out the Otuoke shoeless drunk out of Aso Rock
chisos shocked even you?

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by JUBILEE2000: 3:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
Oletty:

I am not from the Southwest but admire the Yorubas for their forward looking and progressive attitude. They also hold the key to the future of the entity called Nigeria.

Boko Haram has become a menace and if Mr. Goodluck Jonathan is unable to solve it, he should resign. He is, for goodness sake, the President and Commander in Chief of the Armed Forces of the Federal Republic of Nigeria and not the Mayor of Aso Rock. His government is not only clueless on how to deal with this issue but absolutely lacking in strategy. It is not enough to blame some Northern politicians or the President of Chad for sponsoring Boko Haram. You are the boss--go after the sponsors, bring them to justice and deal with them. If you are unable to do so, then you simply do not possess the qualities to be President of the Republic. We need to see charismatic and rational-legal authority on display but all we get is numbness, cluelessness and repeated meaningless rhetorics about dealing with Boko Haram. Deal with them now or vacate Aso Rock for someone who can, and I couldn't care less whether that person was from the Southwest, Southeast, Northeast or wherever.

it's not as easy as you think to fight insurgency. Everything that has a beginning surely has an end

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by blemon44(m): 3:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
emiraty:

Only God knows who will rule as he has the final say.
But God's willing neither jonathan or buhari will win 2015

You are the only reasonable person to have quote me here

I gave you one like
I could have given you more
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by acenazt: 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
MrT2011:

and the real war shall begin.
hehehehehe
tongue
yeahhh
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Kingspin(m): 3:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
Our country's time is 11:59.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by davidonoja: 3:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
ghost1718:
guy mind urself oh

u no anytime a christian call that name and say bad about it, he or she maybe talking about muslim so pls just mind urself

You are a fanatic abeg big one so if christian calls the name he/she is referring to muslim

You are a fanatic
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 3:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
lastmessenger:

Nigerians ofcourse have a say. The southwest and some parts of the north don't want him but the south east and the south south want him. Maybe they should divide the country into two . South west and the north can form a new country while south south and southern east form their own country.

U rely so much on these petroleum. But not all states in the south east want him so where do we put them? Dividing the country is not the solution. These people in power have lost credibility. Dem no dey retire. Very old people and gej is jst been controlled. He is not yet fit enough to preside. Simple
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by SamIkenna: 3:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
I will join the impeachment wagon if the 'impeachers' first tell me how they plan to pay Nigeria's bills. We're already producing about 2.3 million barrels at $70pb, yet naira is sinking and our belts can't go tighter any further. Impeachment is the easy part, the hard part begins after 'the shoeless' is kicked out.

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by lastmessenger: 3:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
prof1990:

U rely so much on these petroleum. But not all states in the south east want him so where do we put them? Dividing the country is not the solution. These people in power have lost credibility. Dem no dey retire. Very old people and gej is jst been controlled. He is not yet fit enough to preside. Simple
Really? So you want Buhari the religious bigot?

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Mclee: 3:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
mynairatime:
Is not jona's fault it seems God blessed southsouth with great natural resources but didnt bless them with great mental/human resources.

Compound id.iot. Can you compare your level of intelligence to that of the dumbest south-southerner?
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by oautycoon(m): 3:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
jotax:
who will then succeed him?
.......I,Awobusuyi Tayo aka Tycoon..I promise to abide by d rules and constitution of my country(Nigeria)
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by aurenflani: 3:58pm On Nov 30, 2014
okekeanayo:
they should also serve impeachment notice to south-south and south-east because what they are planning have severe consequence to our nation.

You can pack and go who cares? Already you're an aberration. grin
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by lyricalz: 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
I now see america's prediction of goodluck being the last president of Nigeria. I only pity the yoruba pple if they dnt use dia head. They'll see hell in the hands of those hausa pple.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by chaloner(m): 4:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

can't you understand English, don't make example read dictionary and understand it.
abeg which type of dictionary do u use cos my is full of examples ...... Tnx
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by holatin(m): 4:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
chaloner:
abeg which type of dictionary do u use cos my is full of examples ...... Tnx
ask an English teacher. bye to an important post
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by aurenflani: 4:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
lastmessenger:

Really? So you want Buhari the religious bigot?

But Buhari "the religious bigot" didn't fly to Kano to commensurate with the emir over the bomb blast like we saw the overzealous bigot flying to Lagos to see TB Joshua after the collapse of the synagogue guest house while people were being slaughtered, homes being destroyed and villages, towns and cities being sacked in the north east.

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by chaloner(m): 4:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:

ask an English teacher. bye to an important post
u re nt a gud friend at all ........ grin
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by aurenflani: 4:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
lyricalz:
I now see america's prediction of goodluck being the last president of Nigeria. I only pity the yoruba pple if they dnt use dia head. They'll see hell in the hands of those hausa pple.

Hausa emancipated you and brought you closer to govt. I am sure your state was created by them. So stop hating on the Hausa for the failure of your state governments corruption and impunity!

And do not take paracetamol for "Yoruba's headache". They are mature enough to decide what to do with their lives and destiny.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by lastmessenger: 4:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
aurenflani:

But Buhari "the religious bigot" didn't fly to Kano to commensurate with the emir over the bomb blast like we saw the overzealous bigot flying to Lagos to see TB Joshua after the collapse of the synagogue guest house while people were being slaughtered, homes being destroyed and villages, towns and cities being sacked in the north east.
We are aware that Buhari wants to Islamise Nigeria with Bokoharam as a tool but he will never succeed.

1 Like

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by Nobody: 4:19pm On Nov 30, 2014
I am open for competition call all the southsoutheners vs mynairatime i will surely carpet all the 25millions southsouth people. u know in the west here we have time for education than millitancy
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by holatin(m): 4:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
chaloner:
u re nt a gud friend at all ........ grin
don't worry am trying to employ a mrs PEJ for you.
thank me later
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by beelon1020(m): 4:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
Even goats knows politics this days grin wink grin grin

Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by darediamond(m): 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
nagoma:

It's actually the fault of the president as well as the legislators.

But more due GEJ's impunity , but he is quick in blaming others.

Please let him go. We shall see whether heavens will fall.
What if heaven falls? What if kasala kick-start onward?
So you think nothing will happen if those mofos dare get him out?
I guess you have never been hit by a car before.
You can say whatever you like in reply bro.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by madjune(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
holatin:
do you understand my post at all

Bros, unless you wrote english in short hand but, I believe we are saying the same thing.
Buhari is the better man.
Re: Pres Jonathan To Be Served Impeachment Notice On Dec 3 by jidxin(m): 4:36pm On Nov 30, 2014
wat d Bleep re dey fighting for us or for their pocket ....den who should we vote for ..... anyway d beautiful ones re not yet born APC destabilizing Nigeria since 1960

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (11) (Reply)

Boat Conveying Ondo Electoral Officials Capsizes / Dino Melaye Reacts To The N8.64bn NASS Wardrobe Allowance / In A Deft Move, Buhari Gives Key Portfolios To Southern Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.