Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,824 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:39 PM

French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate (669 Views)

Killer Cop: Victim’s Daughter Develops Seizure After Mother’s Killing(pic) / New Pill Makes Fart Smell Like Chocolate / Weird; Man Invents Pill To Make Farts Smell Like Chocolate (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by Surplus90(m): 11:18am On Nov 30, 2014
Believe it or not, someone has actually invented a
pill that makes your farts smell like roses or
chocolate. It sounds like a joke, but according to
their inventor, they work wonderfully.
The pill is the brainchild of 65-year-old French
inventor Christian Poincheval. Christian says that
he began developing the pills six years ago, after
a rather copious dinner with some friends. “We
had just come back from Switzerland and we
were eating a lot with our friends and the smell
from the flatulence was really terrible,” he
revealed.
“When we were vegetarian, we noticed that our
gas smelled like vegetables, like the odor from a
cow pat, but when we started eating meat the
smell of the flatulence became much
disagreeable,” he added. “We couldn’t breathe so
me and my friends decided something had to be
done. We needed to invent something that made
them smell nicer.”
So he went to see a scientist to look into ways of
inventing a natural remedy for the common
problem. Together, they researched natural
ingredients that would reduce flatulence and after
months of experimentation, came up with the
recipe for his pills. He began selling the rose-
scented ones in 2006, and recently added
chocolate for this year’s festive season. It
contains vegetable coal, fennel, seaweed, plant
resin, bilberry and cacao zest.
Christian claims that the pills are really popular,
and he sells at least a few hundred jars every
month. “I have all sorts of customers,” he said.
“Some buy them because they have problems
with flatulence and some buy them as a joke to
send to their friends. Christmas always sees a
surge in sales.”
http://www.odditycentral.com/funny/french-man-develops-pills-that-make-flatulence-smell-like-flowers-or-chocolate.html

Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by estyvino(m): 11:33am On Nov 30, 2014
Ogwu rubber
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by ogoplus: 11:35am On Nov 30, 2014
Nice one!
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by Ngozi14: 11:43am On Nov 30, 2014
Lollzzz...Nigerian ladies are gonna love it... No more embarrassment...
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by adekoonlay(m): 11:48am On Nov 30, 2014
will soon get one,
I'm sure you'll love to know how, because I school in France
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by toxiflam: 11:51am On Nov 30, 2014
grin cheesy
Omo ehn, when I thought the whites are tired of inventing and this shows up.

A beg u get the book "How to become an Inventor"
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by Surplus90(m): 1:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
The pills are sold on Pilulepet.com/en/ , at a price of €9.99
($12.5) for a jar of 60.
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by ugoogift: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
Good invention...
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by ugoogift: 2:06pm On Nov 30, 2014
adekoonlay:
will soon get one,
I'm sure you'll love to know how, because I school in France
sure...I'd love to
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by jessiecah(f): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
he looks scary lipsrsealed
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by adekoonlay(m): 6:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
ugoogift:
sure...I'd love to
cos I school in France and the man is from France
Re: French Man Develops Pills That Makes Fart Smell Like Flowers Or Chocolate by Surplus90(m): 8:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
jessiecah:
he looks scary lipsrsealed
actually he looks like an inventor

(1) (Reply)

Woman Sells Breast Milk To Make Extra Cash / How Much Milligrams (mg) Of Biotin Does A Single Egg Yolk Contain? / Eating Apple Daily Increases Sexual Arousal In Women –study

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.