Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,512 members, 7,812,592 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 03:47 PM

Pls Help Save A Life No Matter How Small You Contribute - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Pls Help Save A Life No Matter How Small You Contribute (594 Views)

Help !!!! Please Help Save A Nairalanders Life This Christmas / Help !!! Help Save Light; A Great Fighter / World Pharmacy Day: Simplifying Your Medicines Use, No Matter How Complex. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Pls Help Save A Life No Matter How Small You Contribute by Ajibolatao(m): 1:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
My Name is Lawal, please permit me to crave your indulgence for support not only for your widow's mite but in what ever way or form you can help in respect to Oluwaseyanu Bahsorun. Seyanu is the only son of his parent and has one sibling Oluwaseun, he's an undergraduate of FUTA (Federal University of Technology Akure) studying Applied Geology. He's been diagnosed of Lymphoblastic Leukaemia (Cancer of the Blood) and he's currently at OAUTH (Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital) undergoing some form of palliative treatments which has only helped in managing the condition so far. At the moment, he's in a critical state undergoing chemotherapy with his parents by his sick bed and doing all they can with his only sister to ensure their son and only brother gets all the help he needs to live again. Seyanu needs 11 Million Naira to undergo a surgery (Bone Marrow Transplant), so far the family with the help of so many people have been able to raise 3Million Naira and still have 8Million Naira to raise. We've made our own little contribution as a family, and part of the contribution is ensuring that everyone we know get to hear about Seyanu's case and offer their assistance in any way they can. The Token or Contribution you would make might just be all Seyanu needs to live again. Care to Support? You can make donations to: Oluwaseyanu Bahsorun Diamond Bank Account 0055612503 or Text 'Clinic' to 32285. If you are an MTN Subscriber, SMS cost 30Naira Only. If you need any clarification or more information you can reach his Only Sister Seun on 08132047374. May God reward your Labour of Love. Please Help #SaveSeyanu. Kindly help spread this to your friends
Re: Pls Help Save A Life No Matter How Small You Contribute by monemsis(m): 1:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
Re: Pls Help Save A Life No Matter How Small You Contribute by Ajibolatao(m): 2:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
Pls help

Re: Pls Help Save A Life No Matter How Small You Contribute by Oduduwaboy(m): 8:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hmmm. See how our leaders have turned us to beggars. If we were in the United Kingdom , the NHS will take care of things like this without anyone resorting to this social network begging .
People don't be tired yet , lets begging to give as we gave for DJDOLA !
Re: Pls Help Save A Life No Matter How Small You Contribute by Nobody: 3:10pm On Dec 02, 2014
Bone marrow transplants done on UBTH (university of Benin teaching hospital) I know their 1st was done 2 years ago , so you can make enquiries and ask, I believe that will really safe cost, so much..... I'll try to give my widows might

(1) (Reply)

5 Morning Habits To Change Your Life / What Do You Know About Water / Health Workers Insist On Continuing Strike, Plan Nationwide Protests

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.