Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,044 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:40 AM

Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries (21833 Views)

Jonathan Will Defeat Buhari Come Febuary 14th 2015 - Tony Anenih / Picture Of A Woman Clad In APC'S T-SHIRT And PDP'S Wrapper! / 2015: Buhari, Atiku Clash Over Procedure For Presidential Primaries (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by badmrkt(m): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
blemon44:
He should vow to defeat boko Haram and not buhari
what's the difference between the two entities? undecided
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by ijechikky(f): 2:21pm On Nov 30, 2014
haymoney01:
As u fine reach. U no knw beta thing. Gej ko, Amaechi ni
how old r u?
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by obainojazz(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
haymoney01:
Shatap dia. Auto correct my foot. pdp no be abreviation... Which werey dictionary ur fone dy use
ur whole clan na bastard...
type pdp with tecno fone whether it won't caps it.
don't quote me.
I know u are g@y

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by kingthreat(m): 2:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Atiku, to prolonge your life ahead heart attack failures, concede to the General.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by haymoney01(m): 2:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
I doff my hat 4 ur stupidity
obainojazz:

ur whole clan na bastard...
type pdp with tecno fone whether it won't caps it.
don't quote me.
I know u are g@y
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by haymoney01(m): 2:25pm On Nov 30, 2014
A year plus yours
ijechikky:
how old r u?
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by EHoudini: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Am with atiku on this. I want him to trash buhari in primaries (to spare nigerians lives when buhari looses in general election_ violence his trade mark). Just so gej in turn kicks atiku's ass in general. Bring it on

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by millionaireman: 2:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Lol! Only when Aremu OBJ dies.
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by ijechikky(f): 2:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
haymoney01:
A year plus yours
swirry, r u upto 15??

No Offence smiley
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by opeeddy(m): 2:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
Let Atiku oils his machinery very well in preparation for support for Buhari after the primaries because APC leadership has no ticket for Atiku unless he wants to try Adamawa governorship thing

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by babestella: 2:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
Why vow to win? If he is the people's choice, he will get the ticket. Vowing makes it look like he has money and wants to spend more to secure the ticket. Desperado.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by Brightgem(f): 2:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nuvally:
On paper, Atiku is better than Buhari. And if the Election is not rigged, Atiku go dust am.

How did you come about this conclusion? who be Atiku?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by M4gunners: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Na dem sabi
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by babestella: 2:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
Well, if he wins uncle Buhari, I guess he will refund the 27.5m to enable uncle pay the bank loan he collected.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by major466(m): 2:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
Atiku will present a formidable challenge to GEJ at the polls and that will be too close for comfort. I prefer Buhari to win the APC primaries. I want to see him cry through his open teeth one more time come 2015.

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by Toosure70: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Then I will thunb print my ten finger for GEJ. No northernern except GMB

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by Suntemi(m): 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
SuperModerator:
I'm just wondering, if APC fields Atiku and PDP fields, GEJ then this country is doomed.

na to go find visa.

I go collect the visa before you.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by Bimpe29: 2:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Alhaji Atiku! I beg you in the name of God to step down for GMB, or you will be defeated in the primary beyond your imagination.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by clevadani: 2:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
I'm beginin to like dis man even if he was part of d devilish pdp. Even if i stil support d general,i hope dey r given a level playin ground

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by kayoday(m): 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
If not Buhari on APC ticket...APC on its own.

I am not a politician so voting will be on personality not party. Will rather vote GEJ than Atiku.
Not only will I vote Buhari, ready to campaign and contribute my widows might.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by ckmayoca: 2:42pm On Nov 30, 2014
No single person gave a word to support atiku . So how is he gonna win? To win the primary na with money anyway but to win the main election nko?

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by Nobody: 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
let wait n see
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by darediamond(m): 2:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bsc:
Would appreciate if dey go on a wreestling competition.. Make obj be the referee...
grin grin grin Gbaaaa bé!
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by Osaro4u2k(m): 2:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
SuperModerator:
I'm just wondering, if APC fields Atiku and PDP fields, GEJ then this country is doomed.

na to go find visa.
Point of correction, incase u just woke up after a long coma GEJ is PDP concensus candidate it's d APC that is stil jostling 4 a candidate. Ona nugo
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by donmalcolm21(m): 2:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
The two are walk over for GEj, they are just like six and half a dozen.
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by tola9ja: 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Atiku you like joking too much even your boss obasanjo cannot defeat him

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by soludo93(m): 2:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
If Atiku wins the primary, I will vote for APC in Presidential election. If Buhari wins, I will vote for PDP.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by darediamond(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
PAINGAIN:
Well I don't care becus I'm not a registered voter here in kuvukiland
Kuvuki land?
I together with Mr.Bones is coming to play gwara gwara with you.
grin grin
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by zappyj(m): 2:49pm On Nov 30, 2014
Osaro4u2k:

Point of correction, incase u just woke up after a long coma GEJ is PDP concensus candidate it's d APC that is stil jostling 4 a candidate. Ona nugo

U av refused to understand his viewpoint.. Simply ask that he explains to you.

Some have brain but can't think.

And btw, APC is making democracy exciting instead of installing someone who isn't half capable.
Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by ellechrystal(f): 2:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
Kiki Kiki. ...clash of the titans grin

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by deletrue: 2:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
When I heard that Delta state is where the NFF election will take place, instantly, I new Pinick will win the election. Why? The ONLY language known and spoken in Delta is bribery and corruption. As far as Delta is concerned, no body etc. wins any form of contests because the amounts with which Delta bribes people is such that, unless you a Saint, Angel and the likes will be able to forgo. These are so MUCH HUGE sum of monies that are never seen any where in the world. As such it is extremely difficult to forgo such bribes. When Ogboru of DPP took Uduaeghan to court in Delta over elections, the state Judge was bribed to a state of the greatest level of confusion. The judge could not abandon that BIG amount of money, and what happened, the governor won. When chief Ibori was taken to court about corruption, the judge was bribed to the highest hights and was set free but this same man was judged down in oyibo country and is serving sentence.
What am I saying is that Atiku is DAMN TOO wealthy for any Nigerian in APC to contest with. If the primary is actually held, forget it, Buhari will only cry openly. Even, as wealthy as
Thiefnu.bu is, combined with other heavy weight rich men in apc, Atiku will clearly bribe down all of them put together completely. No point thinking of Buhari or any other apc contestants to withstand Atiku.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Vows To Defeat Buhari In APC Presidential Primaries by darediamond(m): 3:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
tola9ja:
Atiku you like joking too much even your boss obasanjo cannot defeat him
Bro, na where you get d pic of those dorobanana from? grin grin

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Boko Haram In Disarray As Shortage Of Arms, Fuel Hits Insurgents / Aisha Buhari Distributes Supplements To Pregnant, Nursing Mums / Buhari Congratulates Goodluck Jonathan On 62nd Birthday

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.