Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,674 members, 7,816,762 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 04:40 PM

Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. (2209 Views)

I Just Bought My Tecno Phantom 5 See / Hilarious Infinix Hot Note PRO Vs Infinix Hot Vs Tecno M3 Pictures / My Bb Doesn't Ring Out Or Download Again (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Thundeh(m): 3:38pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gurus in the house please for your urgent attention. Anytime I tried to download or update an application lately I always get this measage "Error downloading "zender" There is insufficient space on the device." And I still have almost 2gig free space on both my phone and SD memory. The challenge is irrespective of the application size. Please advise on what to do. Thank you.
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Thundeh(m): 5:17pm On Nov 30, 2014
Someone please prefer solution to this disturbing issue asap. Waiting earnestly. Thanks
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Nobody: 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Thundeh:
Someone please prefer solution to this disturbing issue asap. Waiting earnestly. Thanks
Either you restore factory settings or you provide screenshots of your internal storage and phone stoeage so i'll know where to start from..
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Thundeh(m): 6:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Shady98:

Either you restore factory settings or you provide screenshots of your internal storage and phone stoeage so i'll know where to start from..

@Shady98 thanks for your concern. Please find attached for my screenshot and I want to know what I stand to lose if I restore my phone to factory setting

Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Nobody: 7:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
... I meant something like this. Your memory allocated to apps on ur phone..
To locate it go to settings, apps and then you should see it.

Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Nobody: 8:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
I think the problem probably is as a result of low memory space. I.e you have a lot of apps installed on your phone thereby making you have very low space for other apps to be installed.
If you check my screenshot above. You'll see that i have about 2gig+ of space left but if you should check yours. I think You'll have a very low space.
If that is the case.then the only option left is to uninstall some unnecessary apps thereby creating free space.
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by afolabi1992(m): 8:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
go and throw it away undecided
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Nobody: 8:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
afolabi1992:
A wise man once said to me "There comes a time in life when we are expected to pretend to have sense..... Even if we don't.
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Thundeh(m): 9:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Shady98:
I think the problem probably is as a result of low memory space. I.e you have a lot of apps installed on your phone thereby making you have very low space for other apps to be installed.
If you check my screenshot above. You'll see that i have about 2gig+ of space left but if you should check yours. I think You'll have a very low space.
If that is the case.then the only option left is to uninstall some unnecessary apps thereby creating free space.
Yea my sis you are very correct. The mob left is not much. Will try and uninstall as much as possible those unused apps. Thanks so much

Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Thundeh(m): 9:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
afolabi1992:
Well it is said that by their fruit you shall know them. I'm much matured to be trading words with somebody on a social media,but my advise for you is go get a life. That's my cent for you
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Thundeh(m): 9:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
afolabi1992:
Well it is said that by their fruit you shall know them. I'm much matured to be trading words with somebody on a social media,but my advise for you is go get a life. That's my 50 cent for you
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by victorix(m): 7:22pm On Dec 01, 2014
Thundeh:
Gurus in the house please for your urgent attention. Anytime I tried to download or update an application lately I always get this measage "Error downloading "zender" There is insufficient space on the device." And I still have almost 2gig free space on both my phone and SD memory. The challenge is irrespective of the application size. Please advise on what to do. Thank you.

its simple, google an app called cache cleaner and clear the cahe of all yr apps. Thats alll.
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by amarawa: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
one things that works is that under settings --- storage, if you click on cache data and clear the cache it works temporarily. But, a permanent solution is to point ur downloads to the storage that has higher space. I also find it hard to get this done.
Re: Unable To Download Again On My Tecno M3. by Thundeh(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2014
I appreciate you all for your contribution. I have done both cache clearing and apps reduction and I have been able to download again. But i want to know if the memory issue could be the cause of getting a message of 'unfortunately,facebook.katana has stopped.' and it happened to some other apps. Please help.

(1) (Reply)

MTN Is Giving Out Free Airtime. Get Yours Now! / Infinix Note 4 With X-pen, Beezeless Display In Pictures / Nokia Captain America Specs And Images Surface Online; Might Be The Nokia 5.2

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.