Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,292 members, 7,836,281 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 02:23 AM

Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket (907 Views)

Anxiety In Bayelsa As Buhari Clinches Presidential Poll / How Dayo Adeneye Lost APC House Of Assembly Ticket For Odogbolu / Desmond Elliot Wins APC’s Lagos Assembly Ticket, While KSB Loses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket by eke419: 4:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
The first son of Abia State governor, Chief Chinedum Orji, has won in a complete landslide the ruling Peoples Democratic Party house of assembly primaries for Umuahia Central state constituency with his rivals getting no single vote in the election. The said election held yesterday at School Road Primary School, Umuahia

Declaring the result of the primaries which started around 3:45, the returning officer, Chief Anayo Nwakodo, said Orji polled 11 out of the 12 total votes cast as one vote was voided.
His rivals, Adighibe Maduakolam, and George Uwalaka had no vote.

According to the returning officer, each of the three political wards was represented by three delegates while four delegates including governor Theodore Orji were automatic delegates.

Similarly, Mr Chukwudi Apugo won the Umuahia East constituency primaries also with 12 votes defeating the incumbent Chidiebere Nwoke, and Mrs Nnennaya Ogbonna, but Ogbonna alleged “there was no election.”

Fielding questions from newsmen after casting his vote, governor Orji described the exercise as very peaceful through out the state, and commended members of the party for their peaceful disposition.

Speaking after he was declared winner, Orji’s son thanked the delegates for considering him fit to flag the PDP flag and hailed his co- contestants for challenging him, while promising to carry everyone along.

Similarly, one of the contestants, Mr Uwalaka expressed satisfaction with the conduct of the exercise which he said was free and fair.
Source: .com.ng
Re: Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket by abbakacici: 4:30pm On Nov 30, 2014
So because kwara have saraki family, lagos have Tinubu family that why south east want to have they very own powerful family. however North central, south west and even north east (Bukur abba family) dont make worst among them their political Goodfathers
Re: Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket by Gboliwe: 4:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
abbakacici:
So because kwara have saraki family, lagos have Tinubu family that why south east want to have they very own powerful family. however North central, south west and even north east (Bukur abba family) dont make worst among them their political Goodfathers

My friend shut up if you don't know what to say. How can you talk about the entire SouthEast and lump them all up with the Orji family of Abia state as their head? Which kain style is that? That's an insult.

@topic, what a horrible news. I am so sorry for that constituency.
Re: Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket by yuncka: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Gboliwe:

My friend shut up if you don't know what to say. How can you talk about the entire SouthEast and lump them all up with the Orji family of Abia state as their head? Which kain style is that? That's an insult.

@topic, what a horrible news. I am so sorry for that constituency.

my broda, I see tunnel at the end of the light. Let the people of that constituency start preparing for the worst.
Re: Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket by nigerianvenom(m): 6:35pm On Nov 30, 2014
i am totally not in support of this.

why should abians allow theodore orji to perform the magic only tinubu and saraki's families have bin replicating over the past 16 years?
this is bad.
i peersonally would vote against him if i'm from there or if given the chance to vote.
Re: Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket by Nobody: 6:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Where is OUK when you need him d most??

#mofons
Re: Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket by donmalcolm21(m): 6:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
abbakacici:

Stay drug free and see the wonders of being sober start manifesting wonders in ur life
Re: Primaries: Gov Orji’s Son Clinches PDP House Of Assembly Ticket by chiefinalowo: 7:00pm On Nov 30, 2014
himkers:
Where is OUK when you need him d most??

The same OUK that was crying over 5.5 million naira senatorial form.
Gov. Theodore has sent OUK out of Abia.
OUK is no longer relevant in Abia politics except if he can kowtow before Gov. Theodore.

Gov. Theodore is now ibo god-father.
His influence cuts across all the five ibo states.
He is stronger than OUK in iboland politics.

(1) (Reply)

PDP Files Counter-suit, Asks Court To Sack Tambuwal. / An open Letter To Nigerian Youths / Tunde Bakare's 2013 Interview-spoke On 2015, 2011 VP Bid, Future Of APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.