Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,526 members, 7,819,893 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 05:38 AM

Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force (4821 Views)

Air Force Corporal Slaps Inspector At Filling Station / Nigeria Merchant Navy Is Now In Parnership With Lagos State Emergency Agency / Nigeria Marchant Navy Is Now Incharge Of Search And Rescue In Lagos State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force by maizux: 5:26pm On Nov 30, 2014
This have being raised in different quaters,that the navy is very wicked and ruthless,if it is so what makes them to behave that way,is because of there training or just the name
Re: Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force by GEJnaBASCARD: 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
Its Because they are rarely needed in the field. but when they are,they are expected to handle it better than the guys that failed before them.
Re: Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force by holatin(m): 5:28pm On Nov 30, 2014
lemme go and slap one first.
maybe I will still be alive to modify this.
Re: Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force by AdmiralISAAC(m): 5:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
U're mistaken, i'm in the NAF, i can tel u d most ruthless are d army, it just depend on dia location, if u come to kaduna u'd know u can't toy wit army or Naf
Re: Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force by toxiflam: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
Random thought
If u die by land( Army) we go see ur body
same as air, ur body go land for ground
But death by water, not just water sea, na picture they go use bury you.
Perhaps, the thought of that hardens them
Re: Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force by viczing(m): 6:32pm On Nov 30, 2014
Is becos they wear white if people stain it it's hard to wash but army wear green
Re: Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force by AdmiralISAAC(m): 6:37pm On Nov 30, 2014
viczing:
Is becos they wear white if people stain it it's hard to wash but army wear green
u're wrong sire, they all av camo, air force n navy av more educated personnels, so they act more rational than army.

3 Likes

Re: Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force by viczing(m): 6:51pm On Nov 30, 2014
AdmiralISAAC:
u're wrong sire, they all av camo, air force n navy av more educated personnels, so they act more rational than army.

Ok
Re: Why Is It That The NIGERIAN NAVY Is Very Wicked More Than Army And Air Force by DAVE5(m): 2:11am On Dec 01, 2014
maizux:
This have being raised in different quaters,that the navy is very wicked and ruthless,if it is so what makes them to behave that way,is because of there training or just the name
pls remind me in d morning so I'll tell u y dey r wicked

(1) (Reply)

Questions For Aloib! / Naija Singles In Canada / Happy Birthday To Seun And Afam4eva

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.