Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,157 members, 7,818,503 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 05:29 PM

Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? (37217 Views)

Kano Blast Forces PDP To Postpone House Of Assembly Primaries / Peter Obi In Tears, Buries 4 Family Members Killed In Kano Blast / Governor Kwankwaso Visits Victims Of Kano Blast (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by tinyanosa(f): 5:44pm On Nov 30, 2014
Ehyaah... Its well.
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by lastmessenger: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
The way people are shouting because of the blast. I don't understand it again. Like this one is worse than all the way churches they have been bombing.
You need to see how they starved children of Ndi Igbo to death during Biafra war.
Anyway sorry to the little boy sha. His parents should come na
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by doctokwus: 5:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
A lot of other kids also made orphans by d senseless acts of a misguided set of bigots in d name of religion, d origins of which theymaynot even b very conversant with.
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by Pianoman1(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
by Gods grace there shall be peace i nigeria once again.
one like equals one amen
click like if u support peace
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by jom28gy(m): 5:46pm On Nov 30, 2014
Are they alive?
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
No child black,white, green,yellow,Muslim,Christian, or atheist deserves this.

I am pained in my heart

5 Likes

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by miredia(m): 5:47pm On Nov 30, 2014
Really sad
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by kings49(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Nawaooo
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by ekemini007(m): 5:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Dnt put dis on for the world or nigerians to see. Your not helping people, yoursef or your country.

This are your fellow country men and they also have families.they deserve honor not pity.

No one deserve to die like dis. No one!
You might think ur helping report the news but your on hurting families further and your country in general.

May al the souls of the departed rest in peace amen.
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by doctokwus: 5:50pm On Nov 30, 2014
lastmessenger:
The way people are shouting because of the blast. I don't understand it again. Like this one is worse than all the way churches they have been bombing.
You need to see how they starved children of Ndi Igbo to death during Biafra war.
Don't come here making childish talk of being an Igbo advocate. D average Ibo man is more intelligent dan dis ur post seems to project. So carry it tribalistic ideals to pple who thrive on such,but don't attach d Igbo tribe to ur misguided opinion

5 Likes

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by Toosure70: 5:54pm On Nov 30, 2014
How will dis boy discribe his religion? Peace abi?

1 Like

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by GeneralShepherd(m): 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
lastmessenger:

Don't bring in tribal sentiments here please. This a child we are talking about. God!! What is wrong with us as a race? Humans are irredeemable.

3 Likes

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by mencade6: 5:56pm On Nov 30, 2014
doctokwus:
A lot of other kids also made orphans by d senseless acts of a misguided set of bigots in d name of religion, d origins of which theymaynot even b very conversant with.
nice one bro....i heard after the kano bomb blast some muslims entered sabon gari a christian area and started destroying properties and injured people.

I have no pity for them.

Where was fvvvvcking kwankwaso when attack was done in church in kano state?

1 Like

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by Bagani: 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
vheMa:
sad embarassedSorry boy.... sad

God all we need is your mercy,Boko here Haram there.... When would this come an end

*cying for this nation* sad
@ d bolded: as soon as Buhari call his boys to order

1 Like

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by monemsis(m): 5:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Demallcrazy:
May God save him undecided

meanwile... my guy in d pix below grin
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by gratiaeo(m): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
xule20:
Some peeps will flood here with GEJ till 2019

Naija which way forward?
The earlier we stop involving politics/parties to it the better for us.......no peace for the wicked
What north is passing through is self inflicted calamity. Only God can deliver them. The worst is yet to happen

2 Likes

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by sweetp(f): 6:01pm On Nov 30, 2014
sorry boy
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by ignis: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
Things like this makes me shed tears like a baby.
God please intervene in this country called Nigeria.
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by santity100: 6:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
If this man can't handle this boko harram ... Why can't he resign ?

How does he sleep at night ?

Abi he is involve too ni ??

I jst tire sha , it shouldn't take this long for our armed forces to wipe out these people on a normal day

3 Likes

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by Gboliwe: 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
So sad, but still I thank God he is alive His crime is going to worship his God. Lord have mercy. This wickedness will not go unpunished.
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by jibbish(m): 6:04pm On Nov 30, 2014
colossus2:
If it means Jonathan should be out of power for all this killings to stop, then what are we waiting for.
I don't care if buhari or atiku or abacha has been there before.
But if I should vote a devil for all these to stop in Nigeria, then I will vote for a devil angry
Am telling u,d guy jux dey talk n talk n talk, yet d BoMbs kip exploding at our faces.

1 Like

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by lastmessenger: 6:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
doctokwus:

Don't come here making childish talk of being an Igbo advocate. D average Ibo man is more intelligent dan dis ur post seems to project. So carry it tribalistic ideals to pple who thrive on such,but don't attach d Igbo tribe to ur misguided opinion
So you are happy with the way they starved our children to death.
You see how tribalistic you are? Nigeria must Apologise to Ndi Igbo first before this country will progress.
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by Seuncoded(f): 6:07pm On Nov 30, 2014
God please help us, and flush away all those that beHind this crisis and still act as innocent
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by Applaner: 6:08pm On Nov 30, 2014
tolu4you:
whats this? but wait oooo, do we have government in this country? our leaders will call us leaders of tomorrow ,plz what about this kid? leader of?
next tomorrow
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by Nobody: 6:09pm On Nov 30, 2014
Bagani:
@ d bolded: as soon as Buhari call his boys to order
hmmm... Don't let 'em hear oo @Buhari'sFans. Oya buhari's fans come and arrest mr bagani oooooo grin
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by Nobody: 6:10pm On Nov 30, 2014
Demallcrazy:
May God save him undecided
meanwile... my guy in d pix below grin

Chai... Mr Governor to be grin

1 Like

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by santity100: 6:12pm On Nov 30, 2014
expert1000:
They perpetrators are in our midst, some even seekin elective position

It is people like you that are causing problems in this country.

I am sure you know you are stupid.

I am certain gej have all the intel and information regarding this boko harram.

It is either he is too weak to handle it or he is involve too.. Chikena

1 Like

Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by tomistelle(f): 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
*sighs* words elude me Lord angry
Re: Update on Kano Blast: Do you know this child? by Nobody: 6:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
It's a pity. Very pathetic one. What sin did this small boy commit to suffer this? I feel for the boy seriously. May we do the right thing and hope for God to help us on those we can't. How are we sure the parents weren't among those who died? #SorryLittleBoy.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Cars Acquired By Ikpeazu For Abia Police / Femi Falana Protesting Fuel Price Increase By Jonathan In 2012 (Throwback Pic) / Senate Presidency: Five Reasons Why Lawan Defeated Ndume

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.