Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,491 members, 7,819,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:21 PM

Onyeka Onwenu Song! - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Onyeka Onwenu Song! (3941 Views)

Throwback: Onyeka Onwenu - One Love / Onyeka Onwenu Is Back! / Onyeka Onwenu Stands Up For Toni Payne. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Onyeka Onwenu Song! by sage(m): 10:11am On Dec 01, 2008
Pls does anybody here remember this lyrics to a song

"wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiniiiiiiiiiiieee
winnie mandela
mother of nations
crying to be free, "

I think the song was by Onyeka Onwenu and i remember those lyrics but I dont know the name of the song now. Can somebody pls help and if possile give me a link to the song??

Help will be reatly appreciated
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Song! by sage(m): 8:52am On Dec 06, 2008
Hello guyz, so nobody can help me with this?

@ Osisi (Kweni-what grin cheesy)

I think you might know the song so please help if u can
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Song! by TEEZERO(m): 1:43pm On Jan 19, 2009
Onyeka has a song that starts with "Women of Nigeria". Does anyone know the title and the lyrics?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Song! by mrbargains(m): 12:48am On Apr 08, 2009
Looking for Onyeka Onwenu's CDs?
Check Out MyAfricanBargains
http://www.myafricanbargains.com
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Song! by sage(m): 5:55am On May 31, 2010
So nobody has any answer to my question. Does anybody have any idea of the name of the song with those lyrics?
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Song! by Sico: 6:29pm On May 31, 2010
i think it's Mother Africa - http://mytruspot.com/onyekaonwenu
Re: Onyeka Onwenu Song! by cassidy1996(m): 10:09pm On Nov 12, 2016
sage:
Pls does anybody here remember this lyrics to a song

"wiiiiiiiiiiiiiiiniiiiiiiiiiieee
winnie mandela
mother of nations
crying to be free, "

I think the song was by Onyeka Onwenu and i remember those lyrics but I dont know the name of the song now. Can somebody pls help and if possile give me a link to the song??

Help will be reatly appreciated
have been looking for this song, for the past five years now, pls do you have any link to the song now?

(1) (Reply)

Terry G - Akpako Master (part 2) - Better Than Part 1 [download] / Psalm Ebube - Ebube [video Download] / DOWNLOAD ZIP Tech N9ne - Planet Deluxe Album Download

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.