Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,515 members, 7,819,859 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:53 AM

Awaiting NNPC Hardcopy Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Awaiting NNPC Hardcopy Invitation (1085 Views)

Awaiting NNPC Email Invitation / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Nnpc Vacancies Details (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Awaiting NNPC Hardcopy Invitation by Valmesk(m): 7:20pm On Nov 30, 2014
According to NNPC Mail Invitation the hardcopy invitation is a requirement for writing the aptitude test,let's brainstorm on the way forward,i advice nairalanders participating in this test to visit DHL offices nation wide and verify.
Re: Awaiting NNPC Hardcopy Invitation by Nobody: 7:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
My dear does this mean you won't go for the interview?

Listen, nnpc is aware of this and I beleive your name is on record as one of the invitees right?and that's y I believe you were asked to produce an identity card to confirm you as the person

There's no way nnpc will turn back thousands of people due to hardcopy of invitation letter.do try not to delete the sms.

Just prepare your self for the test and pray hard millions will kill for that invitation.whether or not you receive hardcopy doesn't matter. Go for the test!
Re: Awaiting NNPC Hardcopy Invitation by Valmesk(m): 8:05pm On Nov 30, 2014
@ emiraty,i woun't miss the test even if the hardcopy IV isn't found,any way best of luck in your preparations.

(1) (Reply)

Is Alfa Laboratories Limited Invite For Test Real / Latest Job Recruitment At Guinness / Vancancy In A New Abuja Quarry

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.