Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,578 members, 7,812,877 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 PM

Exotic Pigeon Breeders - Agriculture - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Agriculture / Exotic Pigeon Breeders (6651 Views)

Exotic Pigeon Fanciers And Breeders Let Meet Here!!! / Catfish Breeders: A Snapshot Of My One Room Hatchery / Exotic/fancy Pigeon Breeders (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Exotic Pigeon Breeders by freemannn(m): 7:43pm On Nov 30, 2014
Hello fellow nairalanders, just wondering if there are fancy pigeon breeders ind house.

Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by Ziggyblaze: 5:40pm On Jan 22, 2015
hi freeman, av got d pigeons in the the first pic
Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by teila: 6:17pm On Jan 22, 2015
Well if you have them in stock. i just might be interested. waiting for your response
Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by Ziggyblaze: 7:25pm On Jan 22, 2015
teila:
Well if you have them in stock. i just might be interested. waiting for your response
just bought mine but person who sold to me has in stock the person is a breeder, call me or wats app 08037051979
Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by freemannn(m): 1:11pm On Jan 24, 2015
Will call u layter in the day ziggyblaze
Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by aalisufi: 4:57pm On Mar 20, 2015
I have these for sale

1 Like

Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by danialpha2015: 9:14pm On Mar 20, 2015
How much for a pair?
Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by pat077: 3:30pm On Mar 24, 2015
what am i goin to do wit it?
Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by stagger: 5:04pm On Mar 24, 2015
pat077:
what am i goin to do wit it?

There is race for pigeons organized by the super rich in China. Some pigeons specifically bred for this race are known to sell as high as $100,000.

1 Like

Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by aalisufi: 5:39pm On Apr 08, 2015
you can reach me on 08034908381 for the price
Re: Exotic Pigeon Breeders by Gladmama(f): 9:12am On Jul 04, 2015
Africans are blessed, but they don't know it. Some that know do not believe it. Those that believe and live it eat the fat of the land. Those that want to suffer leave the land for slavery in foreign land and languish in their old age or fall short of longevity. If everyone examine the works of their hand as in what gift God gave to them when coming to earth and use it. African will be a great nation especially Nigeria. The problem of Africa does not lie within nature. God is not angry with Africa, the problem lies in ruling and management. But surely God is saying he will strike, the the orchestrators and perpetrators will be seriously dealt with. The time is moving nigh. It will be like the days of Noah, when people were full of evil contempt and disobedience, did not listen to warnings but when this time came, God used the power he gave nature, he instructed nature to destroy. Let all of us use the gift that our maker gave us to replenish the land and nature will bless and heal us. Find any thing to do with nature, do not abuse it, it will kill you. Pray to your maker to help you, he will answer. Perhaps he is not answering because you are out of range, not within the parameters he gave you. If you want to grow, grow, he will help you. If you want to breed, breed, he will help you. Do not be a nuisance to the work of God, you will loose your existence. That is the message he gave me this morning to give to his beloved people. I am sure this will answer someones' question as the spirit is telling me. Shalom!

(1) (Reply)

4in 1 Automated ( Kerosene ) Egg Incubator For Sale / ... / Acres Of Land 15mins Drive From Ibadan City

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.