Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,182 members, 7,821,992 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:07 AM

PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) (5946 Views)

Riversrerun: PDP Agent Shot Dead In Nonwa (graphic Photos) / Lifeless Body Of Aaron Douye Audu, A PDP Agent Killed By Thugs In Bayelsa(pics / PDP Agent With A Spy Camera, Arrested In Ikorodu, APC Agents Denied Tags (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by OtunbaJega: 9:41pm On Nov 30, 2014
INEC should do something about this

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Nobody: 9:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
Its obvious PDP benefitted more from the child-voter syndrome in the North

The PDP agent captured there should have raised the alarm if the boy and several like him from all intents and purposes were not assisted to register and coerced to vote for PDP

They probably allowed them to slide since na PDP they obviously would vote for

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by chekasforchekas: 9:48pm On Nov 30, 2014
Happening all over, not just the north.

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by OtunbaJega: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
chekasforchekas:
Happening all over, not just the north.

You are right

I witnessed it in Bayelsa state too, during NYSC

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Mogidi: 9:52pm On Nov 30, 2014
When did CPC voters turn to PDP voters?

8 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by chekasforchekas: 9:55pm On Nov 30, 2014
OtunbaJega:

You are right

I witnessed it in Bayelsa state too, during NYSC
it's just another means of rigging the election, and all the political paties in Nigeria uses them.
Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Nobody: 9:59pm On Nov 30, 2014
Incase of incasity

Check my signature
Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Nobody: 10:02pm On Nov 30, 2014
This is how you agents of the devil deceive innocent Nigerians.

Anyway we dey one corner dey watch una.

*modified *
sorry all, I ignored the logo. Make una nor vex grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by donphilopus: 10:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Idumuose, pls we want you to make yourself present here. You were among those people saying underage voters came out en masse to vote Buhari in 2011. Now, it's obvious they voted PDP. We can all see a PDP agent standing there. Till you bring a picture of underage children voting with CPC Agents on the background, you wouldn't be taken seriously any longer!

5 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by PearlStreet(m): 10:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
calebo101:
My dear friend, you must be blind angry

I saved and zoomed the pix and it clearly carried AC...

You inbred reta.rd, is it the AC.. that uses the Umbrella as its logo?

What you saw are the initial alphabets of the word AGENT.

19 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Ventura1: 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
calebo101:

Look well, don't you see the umbrella logo? what appear like AC is agent

7 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by PentiumPro(f): 10:18pm On Nov 30, 2014
calebo101:

That is AGENT.

Check the symbol (umbrella) of PDP on the name tag of the AGENT.

12 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Mogidi: 10:23pm On Nov 30, 2014
PearlStreet:

You inbred reta.rd, is it the AC.. that uses the Umbrella as its logo?

What you saw are the initial alphabets of the word AGENT.

Bros we're not entertaining Stup!dity tonight, I know it's beyond your skill set to question why this only happens in the North.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Mogidi: 10:24pm On Nov 30, 2014
PentiumPro:

That is AGENT.

Check the symbol (umbrella) of PDP on the name tag of the AGENT.

Do these boys look like Southerners to you?

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by PentiumPro(f): 10:27pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Do these boys look like Southerners to you?

A PDP agent was supervising the votes.

Besides, there was gross manipulation in the SS and SE during the election in 2011.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
grin... Ok i don look am well.

Make una nor vex

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Nobody: 10:31pm On Nov 30, 2014
k
Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Nobody: 10:33pm On Nov 30, 2014
Besides was it not the PDP controlled INEC that registered the under-age voters?
soroptimist:
Its obvious PDP benefitted more from the child-voter syndrome in the North

The PDP agent captured there should have raised the alarm if the boy and several like him from all intents and purposes were not assisted to register and coerced to vote for PDP

They probably allowed them to slide since na PDP they obviously would vote for

7 Likes 1 Share

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Mogidi: 10:34pm On Nov 30, 2014
PentiumPro:

A PDP agent was supervising the votes.
Besides, there was gross manipulation in the SS and SE during the election in 2011.

And CPC didn't have any agent on ground abi? Does that make sense to you? There was no manipulation in the SW, that's why GEJ won all but Osun state.

Cnn Shows Video Evidence Of Underage Voting In Kaduna
https://www.nairaland.com/648918/cnn-shows-video-evidence-underage#8151676

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by xpac01(m): 10:40pm On Nov 30, 2014
Too bad. Our society is getting lawless. Let the military men be mobilised against this boy child franchise asap.
Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Collynzo9: 10:45pm On Nov 30, 2014
That short guy is at least 40 years old.
check properly
Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by SirHouloo(m): 10:53pm On Nov 30, 2014
Na north be the base of manipulation.... And mind you, for a polling booth, both parties' agent must be present which shows a mutually consented action.
Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Samchelsea(m): 10:57pm On Nov 30, 2014
My observation...
.A closer look at the ID card will reveal that the year wasn't actually 2011 but 2012 and the word in red look more like AGM(Annual General Meeting)

This wasn't an election ID card and the year wasn't 2011 and finally the person standing wasn't actually wearing it but it was photoshopped onto his neck by someone trying hard to paint a party in a bad light...come to think of it how come he was the only one snapped cos I for one know that during an election all party's agent are always present to supervise an election so why was only PDP agent there? And he was gladly looking on while his pix was taken with the rigging going on?
My personal opinion/observation though!

3 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by OtunbaJega: 11:11pm On Nov 30, 2014
Samchelsea:
My observation...
.A closer look at the ID card will reveal that the year wasn't actually 2011 but 2012 and the word in red look more like AGM(Annual General Meeting)

This wasn't an election ID card and the year wasn't 2011 and finally the person standing wasn't actually wearing it but it was photoshopped onto his neck by someone trying hard to paint a party in a bad light...come to think of it how come he was the only one snapped cos I for one know that during an election all party's agent are always present to supervise an election so why was only PDP agent there? And he was gladly looking on while his pix was taken with the rigging going on?

Blind man..

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by PearlStreet(m): 11:13pm On Nov 30, 2014
Mogidi:

Bros we're not entertaining Stup!dity tonight, I know it's beyond your skill set to question why this only happens in the North.

I won't retaliate your bad manners, I'll let it pass.

It has been established that this is a PDP agent. Now, you are bringing up the issue of region.
After the 2011 elections when this picture was taken, most of the Northern Governors were from what party?

What of the President?

2 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by PearlStreet(m): 11:15pm On Nov 30, 2014
Samchelsea:
My observation...

Denial is the first stage of Insanity.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by tobyte233: 11:16pm On Nov 30, 2014
how e affeft

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by agabusta: 11:22pm On Nov 30, 2014
Samchelsea:
My observation...

Stop defending the indefensible. You are already contradicting yourself.

Imagine, you are claiming the inscription is 'AGM' you are also claiming the PDP logo was photoshopped on it. So if indeed it was photoshopped, it's only the umbrella tht can be photoshopped right? According to u, they left 'AGM' there and photoshopped only the umbrella. You are also claiming the year is 2012, well, either your phone or your eyes is not sharp enough.

Bros tht is a temporary ID card used in voting in 2011 on that table. And what the official is opening is clearly a register of voter's names.

3 Likes

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Mogidi: 11:29pm On Nov 30, 2014
PearlStreet:

I won't retaliate your bad manners, I'll let it pass.

It has been established that this is a PDP agent. Now, you are bringing up the issue of region.
After the 2011 elections when this picture was taken, most of the Northern Governors were from what party?

What of the President?

Sorry for using those harsh words but you did call him inbred and reta.rd.

1 Like

Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Samchelsea(m): 12:01am On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=agabusta post=28485974]

Stop defending the indefensible. You are already contradicting yourself.

Imagine, you are claiming the inscription is 'AGM' you are also claiming the PDP logo was photoshopped on it. So if indeed it was photoshopped, it's only the umbrella tht can be photoshopped right? According to u, they left 'AGM' there and photoshopped only the umbrella. You are also claiming the year is 2012, well, either your phone or your eyes is not sharp enough.

Bros tht is a temporary ID card used in voting in 2011 on that table. And what the official is opening is clearly a register of voter's names.
[/quotes]so it was only PDP party Agent that supervises an election?
Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Samchelsea(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2014
PearlStreet:

Denial is the first stage of Insanity.
so it was only PDP party Agent that supervises an election?
Re: PDP Agent Supervises Underage Voting In The North (picture) by Samchelsea(m): 12:03am On Dec 01, 2014
OtunbaJega:

Blind man..
so it was only PDP party Agent that supervises an election?

(1) (2) (Reply)

Hypocrisy Of Peter Obi / Until You Go Abroad,you May Not Know(opinion) / Nigeria Inflation Drops To 8 Percent

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 41
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.