Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters (36582 Views)

Uche Ekwunife Floods Anambra State With Her APC Posters (picture) / Newsflash!!! Sharing Of Apc Posters In Rccg Church - Photos / Rival APC Posters Flood Abuja (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by OrlandoOwoh(m): 6:51am On Dec 01, 2014
How come it's only the OP that knows what is going in that area? Why is it that nobody that stays there has said they witnessed the protest?

9 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by redcliff: 6:59am On Dec 01, 2014
ola6:

I hate APC because of the hypocrisy! Today, OBJ is APC's consultant. The hypocrisy is disgusting! Tinubu has sold us for his family's personal wealth. I will not be a part of that. Never voted for PDP but I will now.

BTW, I only saw it, I did not participate. Don't call me a thug. Thank you.

You are the biggest liar and hypocrite on this thread and an attention seeking op.. apc is loved by the majority in lagos. If not for any reason but for fashola's sake.. i live in surulere and i can tell you that..

10 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Finest4luv1(m): 7:00am On Dec 01, 2014
With all this that's happening APC havnt given me any reason to vote for them.they don't have mandate they are fulll of criticism!! The only talk abt the bad side of PDP!! Even if they are at Aso rock the same thing that's happening in Nigeria will even escalate!! No one is perfect I wil only vote for any party that have mandate
Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Nobody: 7:00am On Dec 01, 2014
ProfCorruption:
Nairaland has really gone to the dogs. It's pure madness to have a thread like this on the front page. It tells negatively on the image of nairaland. There is no fair description of what is bad;Promoting lies and violence shouldn't be Nairaland's calling.
when Obiagelli opened a thread saying that Nairaland is being used by the owner to turn Nigerians against APC,she wasn't wrong after all. Now we can see for ourselves how Xeun and his supermods are using Nairaland to promote hatred amongst Nigerians.

God dey sha!!

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Firefire(m): 7:02am On Dec 01, 2014
Desola:

Ofo lomisanwo nse, ofo lo ma se tebi-tebi, tomo tomo! Nkan ti oju bata n ri loju e ma ri tiran-tiran! Omolanke lo ma gboku e, Aja lo ma je oku e wele wele! O de ni kore oko dele omo aboki jatijati! Kano street lo ma ti lo remainder aye omo ofo jatijati!

Olosi useless alubosa seller claiming Lagosian. Leprosy lo ma chop fingers to fi type rubbish yen up! Spechia asinwin!

Asiere, who told you that I'm in the UK? I have been to many countries which your low life ab0k1 alubosa seller and your okada riding father have never been but home will always be Eko akete for me. I am firmly on ground and ti o ba se were, were ma se e ku ni! If you don't start behaving yourself, you'll be part of the next batch to be deported to Zamfara!

Olosi omo mola jatijati!

We know your types, typical of ur useless party APC.

Epe Aja kan, ko le mu Agborin. Eni to de da eeru ni eeru unto.

ola6, please ignore this deranged personality.

Eleru ee lo ma gbe eru eee

Awon oniranu, amuni bu ni. undecided

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Desola(f): 7:05am On Dec 01, 2014
Firefire:

We know your types, typical of ur useless party APC.

Epe Aja kan, ko le mu Agborin. Eni to de da eeru ni eeru unto.

ola6, please ignore this deranged personality.

Eleru ee lo ma gbe eru eee

Awon oniranu, amuni bu ni. undecided

Eyi ti mo wi yen, aro ti ro mo. O de ti ko ipin e ninue e. Bo se ma se mo e niyen tebi tojulumo!

Enemies of progress dede!

Kaka ke'eko ma la, gbogbo awon to n binu e ma ba barbeach San lo ni!

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Ejiod(m): 7:06am On Dec 01, 2014
Its a pity nairaland is being used by PDP

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Firefire(m): 7:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Finest4luv1:
With all this that's happening APC havnt given me any reason to vote for them.they don't have mandate they are fulll of criticism!! The only talk abt the bad side of PDP!! Even if they are at Aso rock the same thing that's happening in Nigeria will even escalate!! No one is perfect I wil only vote for any party that have mandate

The media warfare has begun.

APC MEDIA LIES, FALSIFICATION AND CARICATURE SHALL BE CAGE.

3 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Atk1nson(m): 7:11am On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:
Beats me why anyone'd sincerely believe that APC as a party is different from PDP, when APC is riddled with politician who were outfoxed in PDP.

APC = same wine in a new bottle.
true. d way politicians cross carpet gives an indication of it
Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by fijiano202(m): 7:15am On Dec 01, 2014
ola6:
This happened in Shitta btw. We hate APC in Lagos with a passion!
which Lagos...stop posting rubbish joor......is obanikoro or jonathan better than fashola?

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Firefire(m): 7:18am On Dec 01, 2014
Desola:

Eyi ti mo wi yen, aro ti ro mo. O de ti ko ipin e ninue e. Bo se ma se mo e niyen tebi tojulumo!

Enemies of progress dede!

Kaka ke'eko ma la, gbogbo awon to n binu e ma ba barbeach San lo ni!

Anty oponu.

An urgent deliverance of the head could salvage your remains. grin

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2014
ola6:

I hate APC because of the hypocrisy! Today, OBJ is APC's consultant. The hypocrisy is disgusting! Tinubu has sold us for his family's personal wealth. I will not be a part of that. Never voted for PDP but I will now.

BTW, I only saw it, I did not participate. Don't call me a thug. Thank you.
HOW DID YOU COME TO CONCLUDE OBJ IS APC CONSULTANT , DID YOU RECORD ANY CONVERSATIONS . IS IT BAD TO ASSOCIATE WITH OBJ . WHAT HAS HE SOLD , ONE REASON NIGERIA MAY NEVER MOVE AHEAD IS THIS . SO WHAT IS THE OPPOSITION GOING TO DO THAT WILL BE DIFFERENT. CANT WE EMBRACE PROGRESS ANYTIME WE SEE ONE. IT IS WHAT YOU BEEN HEARING , YOU HAVE NO PROOFS OF ANY OF THE ALLEGED CLAIMS.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Nobody: 7:21am On Dec 01, 2014
Ejiod:
Its a pity nairaland is being used by PDP
you should have known that a long time ago. Don't be shocked if Xeun lands you a ban for your comment. This is how he goes around banning everyone with impunity who tells him the truth about using nairaland to promote partisan politics and propaganda against APC
Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Desola(f): 7:22am On Dec 01, 2014
Firefire:

Anty oponu.

An urgent deliverance of the head could salvage your remains. grin

While there's absolutely nothing of worth to salvage from yours.

The vultures are impatiently waiting for you to drop; gorge on your corpse and leave your useless carcass be fed to the hyenas!

Asunu!

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Reference(m): 7:24am On Dec 01, 2014
brownlords:

Pdp thug I guess?

what is your obsession, why do you hate apc, don't you have a reason for protesting or you just hate apc because it's apc?

And people hate the PDP just because its the PDP. What sort of question is this.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Desola(f): 7:25am On Dec 01, 2014
JackBaueress1:
you should have known that a long time ago. Don't be shocked if Xeun lands you a ban for your comment. This is how he goes around banning everyone with impunity who tells him the truth about using nairaland to promote partisan politics and propaganda against APC

Oh yes, that is how Seun operates and I can attest to that being his regular scape goat.

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by shizzleStar: 7:31am On Dec 01, 2014
^The frustrated, useless daughters of jezebel are ranting like raving lunatics as usual
Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Nobody: 7:32am On Dec 01, 2014
Seun you and your mods thought it wish to bring this to the front page? This is the second time you are promoting this violent behaviour, first it was pictures from aba. Continu

2 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Nobody: 7:33am On Dec 01, 2014
Desola:

Oh yes, that is how Xeun operates and I can attest to that being his regular scape goat.

I have also joined the list of the scape goats too. Banning with impunity those who tell him the truth. Haunting down monikers of anti-GEJ supporters is now his hobby on nairaland.

The battle has just begun o!
Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Nobody: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2014
Seun, incase you didn't know, Obanikoro held his rally at the stadium yesterday and these idiots decided to go violent.

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by chimerase2: 7:35am On Dec 01, 2014
JackBaueress1:
you should have known that a long time ago. Don't be shocked if seun lands you a ban for your comment. This is how he goes around banning everyone with impunity who tells him the truth about using nairaland to promote partisan politics and propaganda against APC
I tot I should help u with the correct name
Btw I tot ur main monicker is saving a ban, so why going around a ban as the rules have it undecided
APC re just full of hypocrites
Had it been it was anoda party nw probably PDP u would hv been happy...mtcheew
Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Osakah24(m): 7:38am On Dec 01, 2014
knightsTempler:
Beats me why anyone'd sincerely believe that APC as a party is different from PDP, when APC is riddled with politician who were outfoxed in PDP.

APC = same wine in a new bottle.
sorry to quote you but I dont think the bottle is even new just change of label.
Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Nobody: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2014
chimerase2:
I tot I should help u with the correct name
Btw I tot ur main monicker is saving a ban, so why going around a ban as the rules have it undecided
APC re just full of hypocrites
Had it been it was anoda party nw probably PDP u would hv been happy...mtcheew
Shut up you swine!!
My main moniker is not serving a ban and I am not flouting any rule. Kindly stop quoting me before I unleash my venom on you this first day of december.

Idiotta!!

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by NewNigeriaMind: 7:38am On Dec 01, 2014
I am going to deactivating my account on this useless forum very soon.

In as much as Nigeria is a country for all. I detest lies and falsehood in the name of being loyal to your pay masters.

The mod that brought this to front page is a complete slowpoke and a fool.

Seun himself is a foolish pdp bottom licker. Bunch of asswipes

You

4 Likes

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by chimerase2: 7:40am On Dec 01, 2014
There is what I call constructive arguement
Not all APC supporters do dat tho
But wen u see few exhibit it then u as a non partisan man or wat u call it hv not choice dan to like it or see reason to it
Hope I made sense
Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by bundur(m): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2014
coolAnd dis made front page

Nairaland = Anti APC

1 Like

Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Nobody: 7:41am On Dec 01, 2014
Lies,hypocricy and violence seem to be synonymous with APC.I wonder what we be the fate of this country if these guys should win 2015 election
Re: Pictures Of Youth In Surulere Burning APC Posters by Firefire(m): 7:47am On Dec 01, 2014
Desola:

While there's absolutely nothing of worth to salvage from yours.

The vultures are impatiently waiting for you to drop; gorge on your corpse and leave your useless carcass be fed to the hyenas!

Asunu!

Ms Desolate o se aaro kutu ojo aaje, mi o raye osi a ti iregbe Jarre. grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

PDP To Challenge Buhari’s ‎victory At Tribunal / Buhari Writes UK To Probe Saraki And Ekweremadu - Sahara Reporters / Oil Wells: Wike Reacts To Supreme Court Judgement

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.