Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,118 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:15 AM

Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses (13027 Views)

Sexual Harassment In Auchi Polytechnic: Prostitutes Assist Male Students / Olabisi Deji-Folutile: I Was Also A Victim Of Sexual Harassment In UNILAG / OOU Students On Protest Over The Reduction Of School Fee (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses by Nobody: 8:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
These lecturers are only speaking for themselves as for me it's either you give me puuny or you fail grin grin grin
Re: Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses by Rocksteady1(m): 9:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
Summary plsm. BTW, whort is sexual harrassment cos I schooled in Calabar?
Re: Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses by tracy73: 7:04am On Dec 02, 2014
Do YOU want to join the great Illuminati call Agent Raymond on +2347051072791 join the great Illuminati brotherhood and become richer once
you join the brother hood you will be given 0ne Million dollars instantly and you will be earning $500,000,00.every 2weeks.. join today and become
richer and famous...you will need to fill out this form if you are willing to join the brotherhood...

Full name……….

Country……….

State of origin……….

Date of birth……….

Sex……….

Address……….

Phone……….

Email address……….

Tell us little about yourself…

I am one of the agents sent by the high priest to bring as many of those who are interested in becoming a member of the Illuminati to the great
Illuminati temple,am a traditional herbalist healer and no problem without a solution to me but I was ones like you I could not evening feed my family
what kind of life was that to live I lived in poverty until I saw an opportunity to be a member of the great Illuminati brotherhood and I took
my chances and I have been a member for close to three years now and the higher you get the richer you become. Illuminati makes your business grow\
to get more powers successful luck love attraction money and many more other benefits so if you are interested contact me on +2347051072791 or illuminatihood4money@gmail.com
Re: Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses by MISSCONGENIALITY(f): 7:16am On Dec 02, 2014
Lie lie ppl, nah only for nairaland oo, if u r a gal, don't dare to enter a lecturers office if he's alone and u r a guy, don't let ur lecturer know who ur babe is cos that's when u will know that there r born again lecturers and then true born again lecturers.
Re: Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses by cahrym(m): 2:24pm On Dec 02, 2014
Impossibility can never be possible
Re: Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses by semoly(m): 2:56pm On Dec 02, 2014
Ifa hear not in futmx
Re: Lecturers Promise To End Sexual Harassment & Extortion Of Students On Campuses by Oraeri30: 10:33pm On Feb 09, 2015
project topic
Evaluating Social and Economic Effects of Industrial Actions in Nigeria
http://uniprojectsearch.com/social-economi…ctions-nigeria/

visit www.uniprojectsearch.com for project materials in all fields

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Official JAMB 2017 Cut Off Mark For All Schools Announced See Full List / Obafemi Awolowo University Resumption date: 10th January 2016 / How Do I Help My Pupils To Be Good In Mathematics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.