Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,749 members, 7,817,068 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:50 AM

Officer Who Shot Unarmed Teen Resigns From Ferguson Police Force(brown) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Officer Who Shot Unarmed Teen Resigns From Ferguson Police Force(brown) (605 Views)

Toyin Aimakhu Doesn’t Have A Bikini Body, Yet She Wants To Swim By Force (Pic) / Jim Iyke Heads To The Village With Armed Force – Photo / BUSTED! Kim Kardashian Instagrams The Police Officer Who Was Perving On Her Bum (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Officer Who Shot Unarmed Teen Resigns From Ferguson Police Force(brown) by terrymason(m): 1:00am On Dec 01, 2014
Darren Wilson, the officer who shot and killed unarmed
teen Michael Brown has resigned from the Ferguson Police
force. Wilson resigned yesterday November 29th, 5 days
after a grand jury decided not to indict him in the fatal
shooting of Brown. Though he has been on administrative
leave since the incident on August 9th.

ABC News obtained a copy of Wilson's letter of
resignation. See it after the cut...

The letter reads:

"I, Darren Wilson, hereby resign my commission as a
police officer with the City of Ferguson effective
immediately. I have been told that my continued
employment may put the residents and police officers
of the City of Ferguson at risk, which is a
circumstance that I cannot allow. For obvious reasons,
I wanted to wait until the grand jury made their
decision before I officially made my decision to
resign. It was my hope to continue in police work, but
the safety of other police officers and the community
are of paramount importance to me. It is my hope that
my resignation will allow the community to heal. I
would like to thank all of my supporters and fellow
officers throughout this process."

Source:lindaikeji..nl/2014/11/officer-who-shot-unarmed-teen-resigns.html?m=1

Re: Officer Who Shot Unarmed Teen Resigns From Ferguson Police Force(brown) by Blayze007(m): 8:38am On Dec 01, 2014
He will be killed if seen...since he unapologetically insisted he wuld kill d guy again if the scenario was replayed. Hez better off in Australia or Zimbabwe.. undecided
Re: Officer Who Shot Unarmed Teen Resigns From Ferguson Police Force(brown) by Nobody: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2014
SEE HIM FACE angry

(1) (Reply)

Dosunmu Urges Celebrities To Shun Indecent Dressing In Public / Hot Photos: Rihanna Puts Her Nipples On Display During NYC Shopping / Angelina Jolie Is A ‘minimally Talented Spoiled Brat,’ Leaked Sony Docs Reveal

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.