Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,344 members, 7,860,886 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 06:04 PM

Kristen Stewart Claims Actors Become “isolated” - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Kristen Stewart Claims Actors Become “isolated” (669 Views)

Is Kristen Stewart A Lesbian??!?! / Kristen Stewart Twilight Actress Leaked Nude Pictures / Kristen Stewart Is World Highest Paid Actress- Forbes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kristen Stewart Claims Actors Become “isolated” by lumdy(m): 4:36am On Dec 01, 2014
The 24-year-old role player has become one in every of the most important moving picture stars within the world following her portrayal of Bella Swan in the ‘Twilight’ franchise – within which she starred together with her ex-boyfriend Robert Pattinson.
Although she loves her profession, Kristen believes she and different actors can get “lonely” because others treat celebrities otherwise.

Speaking within the new issue of Loaded magazine, she said: “Actors become thus isolated. It’s like folks aren’t allowed to speak to us. Like if you’re a big star, or whatever, if you’re sort of a megastar, it’s reasonably lonely. Like folks don’t wish to speak to you.”

Kristen has seen several of her skilled peers form terribly close relationships with their assistants as a result of they find yourself spending most time together.
She revealed: “I’ve seen people employ a friend. Literally, like, you hire somebody. They’re your assistant but then lines begin to blur and presently they’re a fellow worker, an associate, an employee, my friend, my sister, someone that I’m drawn to.”
read more here:http://www.lumdys.com/2014/11/kristen-stewart-claims-actors-become.html

(1) (Reply)

Lupita Nyong'o Steps Out With Mum, Goes All Emotional About Her Success At MCW / Photos & Winners At The Future Awards Africa 2014 / Cheap Photo Shoot In Lagos Nigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.