Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,957 members, 7,835,190 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:50 AM

The Moment A Brooklyn Basketball Ref Is Knocked Out As Player’s Elbow Smashes In - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / The Moment A Brooklyn Basketball Ref Is Knocked Out As Player’s Elbow Smashes In (348 Views)

The Moment A Nairalander Turns Graduate #girls_re_wicked / I Danced, Played Football, Basketball And Rapped – Oti, Covenant University Best / Kogi State University Watching Basketball Match- See Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

The Moment A Brooklyn Basketball Ref Is Knocked Out As Player’s Elbow Smashes In by newsbeam24(m): 4:40am On Dec 01, 2014
This is the moment a referee was stretched off the court shortly after being knocked out when he was struck in the face.

Referee Rick Crawford was officiating the consolation game between LaSalle and Vanderbilt at the Barclays Center in Brooklyn, New York, on Saturday.

Shortly after the tip off, he was inadvertently struck in the face by Vanderbilt’s center Damian Jones’ elbow.

He immediately went down and was on the hardwood with both of his eyes open.

Play was stopped and the crowd went silent as he and was quickly seen to be paramedics.

Medical officials treated him for around 10 minutes as he lay down on the court following the blow.

READ MORE:http://.com/moment-brooklyn-basketball-ref-knocked-players-elbow-smashes-face-opening-tipoff/

Re: The Moment A Brooklyn Basketball Ref Is Knocked Out As Player’s Elbow Smashes In by Elcemento(m): 5:10am On Dec 01, 2014
Chai,basketball players with their big hands. The man go surely smell blood.

MY SIGNATURE, MY PROFILE, MY BUSINESS !!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

(1) (Reply)

SAS Clinical Online Training In SINGAPORE / If They Can, You Also Can / Education In 2015: ‘it Would Be A Turbulent Year’ (VONIMAG.COM)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.