Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,465 members, 7,836,835 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 01:21 PM

BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack (2742 Views)

Damboa Town Is Currently Under Attack By Boko Haram / Breaking: Army Plans Massive Attack On All Captured Towns By Boko Haram / Massive Attack Ongoing In A Village Near Chibok (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Rich4god(m): 7:36am On Dec 01, 2014
But on a second thought, what are the state govt doing.... I could remember vividly, when Obiano was sworn in as the new gov of Anambra state, the 1st thing he did was to deploy soldiers (NA and Navys) to Upper Iweka and some other settlement in full force to clear out thugs and agboros... Why cant these gov in NE do same... or am I missing something...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by NafeesaAA(f): 7:40am On Dec 01, 2014
Rich4god:
But on a second thought, what are the state govt doing.... I could remember vividly, when Obiano was sworn in as the new gov of Anambra state, the 1st thing he did was to deploy soldiers (NA and Navys) to Upper Iweka and some other settlement in full force to clear out thugs and agboros... Why cant these gov in NE do same... or am I missing something...

Go and read what is meant by State of Emergency
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Elose11(m): 7:49am On Dec 01, 2014
NafeesaAA:
Boko Haram invaded Gujuba about 2 months ago and set up a base there, Gujuba LGA is about 50km to Damaturu, What do you expect a serious army to do, retake Gujuba at all, because you can't watch an enemy lurking around a state capital, amassing weapons and men just 50km to Damaturu.
The army didn't do anything, they just stood and wait when Boko Haram will attack them in Damaturu. Behold, Boko Haram decided December 1st is the D-Day.

I just can't fashion out this type of military strategy, " WAIT TO BE ATTACK " Or are we deliberately arming, feeding them or What? The Food, weapons, utilities Boko Haram got from Mubi is enough to sustain them for one year. Now they Boko Haram don't need to buy weapons they practically get 70% of all weapons they used from Nigeria army.
So why are we saying our army are not well equip? If bh boys are sourcing their weapons from our armoury then sabotage is the word. NA has no excuse for under performance!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Cannonleo(m): 7:54am On Dec 01, 2014
Troops in borno and adamawa should be on full alert...yobe has been vert quiet of recent hence all.resources have been directed 2wards adamawa and borno..this is audacious but they wont capture the town....the bad side of UNPKM we now have a dedensive force SMH...some of our CO need 2 be given a lessons in liberia 101
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by aurenflani: 8:23am On Dec 01, 2014
NafeesaAA:
Boko Haram invaded Gujuba about 2 months ago and set up a base there, Gujuba LGA is about 50km to Damaturu, What do you expect a serious army to do, retake Gujuba at all, because you can't watch an enemy lurking around a state capital, amassing weapons and men just 50km to Damaturu.
The army didnt do anything, they just stood and wait when Boko Haram will attack them in Damaturu. Behold, Boko Haram decided December 1st is the D-Day.

I just can't fashion out this type of military strategy, " WAIT TO BE ATTACK " Or are we deliberately arming, feeding them or What? The Food, weapons, utilities Boko Haram got from Mubi is enough to sustain them for one year. Now they Boko Haram don't need to buy weapons they practically get 70% of all weapons they used from Nigeria army.

It's' really strange and disappointing that we have a President who only shows seriousness when his political ambition is cconcerned. This guy is just there only for the name and the benefits and previleges the president's office could afford him and nothing else - all else is wind to him.

I called my brother in Damaturu to find out he said they're all indoors and I heard heavy gun shorts from the background. He hardly raised his voice while we spoke. Very bad situation indeed.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by falseman(m): 8:43am On Dec 01, 2014
BH are specific with their aim and they know their boundaries. Amalgamation my ass!! This country will divide soon and I mean very soon. The drums of war are beating, BH covering grounds, militants on alert in ND should GEJ loses the election, biafra looking for every chance to actualize their dreams.

Unfortunately there's no remedy at this point.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by stinggy(m): 8:45am On Dec 01, 2014
And now Damaturu sad

#NigeriaOnTheBrink
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by cirmuell(m): 9:13am On Dec 01, 2014
true... sad
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by ameer2: 9:16am On Dec 01, 2014
eunisam:
Where is damaturu?
The state capital of yobe.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Nobody: 9:24am On Dec 01, 2014
NafeesaAA:
The army didnt do anything, they just stood and wait when Boko Haram will attack them in Damaturu. Behold, Boko Haram decided December 1st is the D-Day.

Don't waste your energy thinking. This government isn't serious about fighting terrorism. And they're being unserious about it for a very sinister reason...which we'll all find out in the near future.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by akinsadeez(m): 9:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Mehn, this boko haram guys are taking different states one by one while our president continues to relax in Abuja and make empty grandiose statements. May God help us.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by fyneguy: 9:54am On Dec 01, 2014
My goodness! The capital of Yobe shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked

Do we have a government in this country?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Dabss(m): 9:57am On Dec 01, 2014
vedaxcool:
This is why the reps carryout their threat of impeachment, what sort of president does GEJ plans to be remembered for? The man who fiddled while people he swore to protect were mowed down!
You want him to carry arms to damaturu?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by LORDI(m): 9:58am On Dec 01, 2014
GOD punish GEJ,...#GEJOUT,..this man wan finish this country..I used to be his die hard supporter but.......

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by WilyWily: 10:08am On Dec 01, 2014
Haaahaaahaaa, they are getting what they sowed, Desert rats are hearing it. Koool Boko Boyz plz keep it going, teach your Northern people good lesson
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Amazingg: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Dabss:
You want him to carry arms to damaturu?

Abegi,GEJ supporters! nonsense. who says he should carry arms! the question is what is he doing?
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Cannonleo(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2014
With sambo dansuki and aliyu gusau stull here plus badeh we will never win this war

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Cannonleo(m): 10:20am On Dec 01, 2014
With sambo dansuki and aliyu gusau still here and around plus badeh we will never win this war
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Dabss(m): 10:24am On Dec 01, 2014
Amazingg:

Abegi,GEJ supporters! nonsense. who says he should carry arms! the question is what is he doing?
how can you just assume that he is doing nothing? It am not supporting anybody,the fight against boko harem is not easy. please suggest the things you think Mr president should do.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by HYENACHIEF(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2014
NafeesaAA:

you have nice set of brains!!
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Amazingg: 10:30am On Dec 01, 2014
Dabss:
how can you just assume that he is doing nothing? It am not supporting anybody,the fight against boko harem is not easy. please suggest the things you think Mr president should do.

I didnt assume anything. I asked a simple question what is he doing? The situation of this country is so pathetic and we all know that.
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by aurenflani: 10:35am On Dec 01, 2014
WilyWily:
Haaahaaahaaa, they are getting what they sowed, Desert rats are hearing it. Koool Boko Boyz plz keep it going, teach your Northern people good lesson

This bastardd still dey post? I wonder why this swine is allowed to be in Nairaland!

1 Like

Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by idupaul: 10:41am On Dec 01, 2014
NafeesaAA Please can U confirm this...

Military Quells Boko Haram Onslaught on Damaturu
By Michael Olugbode
The military appears to have taken control of the
situation in Damaturu, the Yobe state capital,
which was massively attacked by the Islamic
terrorist group, Boko Haram, early Monday.
A security source told our correspondent that the
insurgents numbering over 100 had attacked the
town from Gujba road, which indicated that they
came from Gujba town which they have had
control over for some months now.
He said they attacked the town as early as 4am,
trying to take control of the security facilities in the
town.
According to him, they attacked the Police Mobile
Unit where they exchanged gunfire with the police
on duty and were able to push them back.
He said: "The military jet has to be deployed to
push the insurgents back as the situation is now
under control and the entire town has been
cordoned off."
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Amazingg: 10:51am On Dec 01, 2014
I pray this is true.

[quote author=idupaul post=28494872]NafeesaAA Please can U confirm this...

Military Quells Boko Haram Onslaught on Damaturu
By Michael Olugbode
The military appears to have taken control of the
situation in Damaturu, the Yobe state capital,
which was massively attacked by the Islamic
terrorist group, Boko Haram, early Monday.
A security source told our correspondent that the
insurgents numbering over 100 had attacked the
town from Gujba road, which indicated that they
came from Gujba town w
Re: BREAKING NEWS:- Damaturu Currently Under Massive Attack by Nobody: 11:12am On Dec 01, 2014
Even if the military have pushed them back, what's stopping them from attacking these zombies in their Gujba base/territory? I tire for dis govt..........nd the C in C

(1) (2) (Reply)

WARNINGS: Aso Rock Auras Spell Doom For Jonathan - Revelation / Five PDP Reps Defect To APC / Change! Change! I Want To Change, Do U Think Pa Buhari Can Chnage!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.