Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,307 members, 7,867,808 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 02:04 AM

Happy New Month To My Indefatigable Leader. - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Happy New Month To My Indefatigable Leader. (449 Views)

Tinubu: The Towering Gains Of Indefatigable Elder Stateman And Political Giant / 'Saraki Is Irremovable,Indomitable & Indefatigable':Dino Melaye / Photos: The Final RESTING ARENA Of The Indefatigable Dora Akunyili (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Happy New Month To My Indefatigable Leader. by tsirin(f): 8:50am On Dec 01, 2014
Happy New Month to my indefatigable leader.

The former Special Adviser to the State Governor of
Osun on Enivornment.

The only one that has had privileged in working with 4 different Governors.

The progenitor of (OWMA) Osun Waste Management Agency.

The Buhari Campaign Cordinator Ondo State Chapter.

The only one you will not knock his door before you
gained access to him.

The only one that made way to bring out the potential in me.

He is no other person than hon.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ & PDP: Holding Nigerians Hostage - OBJ, Shoyinka / Rt Hon Aminu Waziri Tambuwa wins The Sokoto APC Gubernotorial Election / B'haram Will Never Stop If Jonathanre-emerges President— Okorocha

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.