Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,176 members, 7,815,109 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 07:27 AM

Who Bears The Burden Of Any Economic Policy? - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Who Bears The Burden Of Any Economic Policy? (366 Views)

It Doesn't Make Any Economic Sense To Explore For Oil In North East Now- Opinion / Buhari And The Burden Of Expectation By Dele Momodu / Jonathan’s Economic Policy ‘failing’ — UN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Who Bears The Burden Of Any Economic Policy? by argon500: 9:55am On Dec 01, 2014
Olubunmi wrote;

"Who have been the victims of corruption and inept governments?
The masses.
Who bear the brunt of rising prices and inflation?
Again, the masses.
If you think that despite your access to wealth and influence, you still need my contribution to fund your campaign and to fuel your private jet, you've got another thing coming. You secured a loan with no collateral for a nomination form. With my collateral, I can't even secure a bank loan for business. Besides rallies, posters, airtime and travel logistics, I don't see what you need money for. I don't want to believe the money is for rice, beans and recharge cards. I don't want to believe the money is to woo delegates or to bribe people because you're supposed to be in-corrupt, unlike the rest of the politicians in the race.
If truly you are the people's choice, and as upright as I hope you are, ride on your popularity to Aso rock. You don't need to solicit for funds from the masses. Surely, you have "friends in high places" that can move mountains for your campaign".

Happy New month to all Nairalander

(1) (Reply)

The Tambuwal Saga... My Opinion / 22 Killed As Twin Blasts Hits Maiduguri Monday Market. / What's Your Take On The Federal Gov't Cooking Stove Project? =-w

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.