Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,724 members, 7,816,979 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 09:59 PM

Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained (1525 Views)

Buhari Prays Inside The Holy Ka'aba In Mecca (Photo) / Records Of Calls Between Tarfa And Yunusa Obtained By Sahara Reporters / Lazarus Muoka Of Chosen Prays for Jonathan (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by argon500: 10:07am On Dec 01, 2014
Presidential aspirant of the All Progressives Congress (APC) and former head of state, General Muhammadu Buhari, has prayed for President Goodluck Jonathan’s impeachment by the National Assembly.

According to Buhari, the impeachment process against Jonathan was long overdue, going by recent developments in the country.
Buhari made the disclosure in Dutse, Jigawa State capital, on Sunday, while fielding questions from newsmen, shortly after meeting with APC delegates and commissioning of his presidential campaign office in the state.
According to him, “if Nigerian cannot send Peoples Democratic Party (PDP) packing, it will consume the entire country.”
He also lamented that almost everything was functioning in the country before PDP formed government in 1999, lamenting that “today, nothing is functioning, including the power sector, despite the investment of over $20 billion.”

The former head of state also lamented the decay in the Nigerian Armed Forces, leading to the collapse in national security, warning that “the country is on the verge of collapse.” He also exonerated the Nigerian military from the Boko Haram insurgency.
While addressing Enugu State delegates of APC to the forthcoming presidential primaries of the party, he noted that “soldiers have been complaining that they are ill equipped, in spite of the trillions spent on defence budget in the last three years.”
Buhari, who was accompanied by former Minister of Federal Capital Territory, Malam Nasir el-Rufai and Chief Audu Ogbe, observed that 2015 would be another landmark in the history of Nigeria.

“If you consider the foreign revenue Nigeria has generated since 1999, you will be shocked at how inefficient and corrupt PDP has been,” he said. Meanwhile, the presidential aspirant has declared how he would repay the N27.5 million loan he got from a bank to obtain his nomination and expression of interest forms.
Buhari said the loan would be paid back by the Buhari Crowd Funding Platform.
During a chat with some journalists in Abuja, on Sunday, the former head of state similarly debunked a report in the media that he bribed the Imo State APC delegates with N1 million during his visit to the the state recently.
Speaking through the head of media, publicity and ICT of Buhari Support Organiszation, Dr Chidi Maduekwe, Buhari described the bribery claim in an online medium as ridiculous and deceptive.
According to him, “as of today, we have a platform called Buhari Crowd Funding Platform. That in itself is an innovation.
“Every second, every hour, N200, N1,000 is being paid into that account by concerned Nigerians. That could serve as a pool to even pay for the loan that was raised to start with.
“So, having borrowed money to buy the ticket, we have set up a platform that would fund the repayment of that money and fund his campaign and, indeed, be a litmus test to know if he is really the peoples’ president in waiting.”
The Daura-born former head of state had, while collecting his presidential nomination forms, revealed that he spoke to his bank, which made the collection of his presidential nomination forms possible.
Speaking on the issue of his visit to Imo State delegates and the subsequent bribery allegation, Buhari described it as ridiculous, calling the report a deceptive one.
He stressed that at the meeting with the delegates, there was nowhere any money was given.

Source:http://www.tribune.com.ng/news/top-stories/item/22930-buhari-prays-for-jonathan-s-impeachment-explains-how-he-ll-repay-loan-obtained-for-nomination-form
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by knightsTempler: 10:17am On Dec 01, 2014
Buhari a professional election runner and a serial loser who should learn to let go of images of victory conjured by his morbid imagination and embrace reality.

The circle of loosing will continue and into 2015, this time out, he will cry me an ocean.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by donmalcolm21(m): 10:21am On Dec 01, 2014
I promise not to talk party politics today but GMB wants me to break my silence, how can you say Nigeria was good pre 1999? What kind of man is this

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by bigiyaro(m): 10:26am On Dec 01, 2014
Buhari! How many times will i tell you that, you will never win at election in naija?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by Jesusloveyou: 10:26am On Dec 01, 2014
Buhari would have resign before now.losing more than 13,000 to insurgency,ogogoro master is heartless.

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by warrenweste(m): 10:27am On Dec 01, 2014
Interesting undecided
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by brownlords: 10:38am On Dec 01, 2014
I thought apc change crew and sai buhari miscreants said he dint obtain loan? Oh so what was the essence of taking a loan if he had plan of raising funds,

why dint he go to this path instead of illegally obtaining loan with his connection, his paid agent on this forum simply advised him based on the suggestions of people here that he should start fund raising, I bet my life if he had plans of raising funds through the public he won't have gone for a bank loan.

This is the same man that wants to rule Nigeria, pay a bank loan with public donation. Pathetic

Where are the sai buhari crew to explain this

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by VICTORCIZA(m): 11:11am On Dec 01, 2014
El-Amin-Islam Mohammed Buhari
(A POWER TERRORIST AND FOUNDER OF BOKOHARAM )

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by gebest: 11:37am On Dec 01, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
bohari is innocent.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by omenka(m): 11:42am On Dec 01, 2014

If you consider the foreign revenue Nigeria has
generated since 1999, you will be shocked at
how inefficient and corrupt PDP has been
This should be of concern to every Nigerian with a conscience.
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by chidexy(m): 11:50am On Dec 01, 2014
donmalcolm21:
I promise not to talk party politics today but GMB wants me to break my silence, how can you say Nigeria was good pre 1999? What kind of man is this

Buhari is right, that before 1999, life was good for him and his cronies. Remember he presided over billions of dollars as chairman of PTF and he did as he wished without being accountable to no one. 1999 saw a stop to that slush fund and ever since he's been jobless
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by omenka(m): 11:54am On Dec 01, 2014
donmalcolm21:
How about you don't get too emotional or sentimental and just give us indices of the country's socioeconomic well-being pre '99. Then we can start comparing from there.

Let me suggest those indices.

1. Per capita income.

2. Purchasing power parity.

3. Rate of inflation.

4. Rate of unemployment.

5. Security.

6. Corruption.

7. Life expectancy.

8. Per capita electricity supply.

9. Standard of education.

10. Social vices (armed robbery, kidnapping, drug abuse, thugery)

Etc.
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by VICTORCIZA(m): 12:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
gebest:
bohari is innocent.
really
when did apc employ you
December recruit I guess
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by iamrealdeji(m): 12:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
bigiyaro:
Buhari! How many times will i tell you that, you will never win at election in naija?
You'll stop saying that when your Jonathan wins and insurgency extends to every part of the country(God forbid)
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by iamrealdeji(m): 12:41pm On Dec 01, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
That's your level of stupidity,you called him a Sharia man,so is it possible to bomb one of Nigerian biggest mosques and kill several muslims in the name of Sharia?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by iamrealdeji(m): 12:43pm On Dec 01, 2014
gebest:
bohari is innocent.
Yes,Buhari is innocent
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by laimo(m): 12:48pm On Dec 01, 2014
Jonathan is Shekau's C-in-C, he should be impeached,rigged out or removed. Jonathan can not be allowed to keep destroying Northern Nigeria and by extension,Nigeria.
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by miqos02(m): 2:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
ok we hear
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by gebest: 4:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
VICTORCIZA:
really
when did apc employ you
December recruit I guess
u people are afraid of Buhari because he will expose all of u dat are criminals
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by bigiyaro(m): 4:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamrealdeji:

You'll stop saying that when your Jonathan wins and insurgency extends to every part of the country(God forbid)
guy relax, BH boys know their boundaries.
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by BossAyuk: 5:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
iamrealdeji:

That's your level of stupidity,you called him a Sharia man,so is it possible to bomb one of Nigerian biggest mosques and kill several muslims in the name of Sharia?
Dont mind those fools. I'm tired of hearing this Buhari is Bokoharam rubbish
Re: Buhari Prays For Jonathan’s Impeachment •explains How He’ll Repay Loan Obtained by jmoore(m): 5:27pm On Aug 07, 2022
Jesusloveyou:
Buhari would have resign before now.losing more than 13,000 to insurgency,ogogoro master is heartless.

grin

Buhari should resign? He's seated comfortably while terrorists are on rampage.

(1) (Reply)

. / Nigerians In UK Laud Postponement, Say Its Good For Democracy / Hilarious Photo Cartoon

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.