Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,787 members, 7,956,012 topics. Date: Sunday, 22 September 2024 at 09:18 PM

Unleash The True Power On Your PSP (Get Your PSP Hacked For Free) - Technology Market - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Technology Market / Unleash The True Power On Your PSP (Get Your PSP Hacked For Free) (823 Views)

Curve 4 For Sale. ( It Fell Into A Water And Refuses To Power On.) / Pre-order Your PSP Gaming Console From UK & Receive At Your Door Step / Request Your Psp Games Here For Just N1000k Each (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Unleash The True Power On Your PSP (Get Your PSP Hacked For Free) by Infoseye(m): 2:11pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hi everyone,
I ve decided to offer my service free to Ibadan based Psp owners, this means if you are located in Ibadan and you want to hack your psp. You can come around and get it hacked for free. If you are outside Ibadan you are also free to take part in this free offer if you are willing to come down to ibadan, my mobile number is 08057323912.

1.Hack and Unbrick any bricked/damaged Psp e.g Psp that does not display or come on when turned on.
2.Play games without using UMD’s.
3.Download cool Psp Applications and Software’s.
4.love-vendor/Customize your Psp .e.g psp themes, customized themes etc.
5.Play Sness, Sega, N64, Gameboy games and even Java mobile games on your Psp.
6.Upgrade your Psp to the latest Official Sony Firmware or Custom Firmware.
7.Install Operating System on your Psp e.g Windows Xp, Vista and Mac Os and many more…,

Re: Unleash The True Power On Your PSP (Get Your PSP Hacked For Free) by justbones(m): 8:18am On Dec 02, 2008
other than modding psp's, how many iso's do you have? cause i might be in IB for christmas
Re: Unleash The True Power On Your PSP (Get Your PSP Hacked For Free) by Infoseye(m): 10:27am On Dec 02, 2008
justbones:

other than modding psp's, how many iso's do you have? cause i might be in IB for christmas

Presently I ve about 5 to 7 iso's but ve a friend that has loads of psp iso's on his laptop so if you interested let me know.
Re: Unleash The True Power On Your PSP (Get Your PSP Hacked For Free) by dljbd1(m): 4:46pm On Jan 18, 2009
Infoseye:

Presently I ve about 5 to 7 iso's but ve a friend that has loads of psp iso's on his laptop so if you interested let me know.
u r d man!!!
Re: Unleash The True Power On Your PSP (Get Your PSP Hacked For Free) by harber123(m): 7:58pm On Dec 08, 2013
Infoseye: Hi everyone,
I ve decided to offer my service free to Ibadan based Psp owners, this means if you are located in Ibadan and you want to hack your psp. You can come around and get it hacked for free. If you are outside Ibadan you are also free to take part in this free offer if you are willing to come down to ibadan, my mobile number is 08057323912.

1.Hack and Unbrick any bricked/damaged Psp e.g Psp that does not display or come on when turned on.
2.Play games without using UMD’s.
3.Download cool Psp Applications and Software’s.
4.love-vendor/Customize your Psp .e.g psp themes, customized themes etc.
5.Play Sness, Sega, N64, Gameboy games and even Java mobile games on your Psp.
6.Upgrade your Psp to the latest Official Sony Firmware or Custom Firmware.
7.Install Operating System on your Psp e.g Windows Xp, Vista and Mac Os and many more…,

Does your offer still stand

(1) (Reply)

Highly Loaded Nokia N95 For Sale. / . / Fairly Used Hp Pavilion Dv5 For Sale!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.