Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,666 members, 7,816,718 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 03:53 PM

Uniben Online Clearance Has Started - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Uniben Online Clearance Has Started (7340 Views)

UNIBEN Online Clearance, Admission Letter For Newly Admitted Students 2014/2015 / Do Your 2010 Uniben Online Clearance Without Coming To Benin / Uniben 2010 admission - How To Do Your Online Clearance (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Uniben Online Clearance Has Started by a1homebiz(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2008
I am making this post again because of the many persons still calling me to make request for additional clarification with respect to Uniben Online Clearance.

The first thing you need to do is to check your admission status. I think many persons have done that. Under your admission status, you will see provisionally admitted.
If you are provisionally admitted, then you can go on with the online clearance. The online clearance comes first before the manual clearance.

From a reliable source, the online clearance will commence anything from the first week of  December 2008. A lot of persons have called me with respect to my previous post and they want to know what they need to do about the online clearance. At this juncture, let me say it is not advisable to run your online clearance alone. Before now one reason why some persons do that was because they want to save cost. In the process, they end up spending more than they should have spent. We come into this game to address this problem and to help students avoid many of the unnecessary mistakes that accompany online clearance. Let me outline below the expected cost of running an online clearance if you choose to do it alone.

1. AFFIDAVITS   - You will need to type and print two affidavits. One is of good conduct and the other non-membership of secret cult. The two will cost you N200.
2. LETTERS - You will need to type and print acceptance letter and guarantor's letter. Both will cost you N200.
3. You should come along with the following items:
a. O'level result - Statement of result or certificate. If you are using print out, you will need to bring the stcratch card you use to buy it or you will need to buy a new one.
b. Birth Certificate - If you can't get that, please try and get an affidavit for age declaration.
c. If you change your name, please include an affidavit of change of name.
d. Jamb Slip: You should also come with a COLOURED print out of your Jamb result. I think the stractch card is N1500.
e. If you are applying for direct entry, please come along with your OND result or your A'level result.
f. You can also come along with your Local Government of Origin, alternatively an affidavit of local government of origin.
THE ONLINE CLEARANCE PROCESS
1. You will take our two affidavits to court and sign it. This will cost you N400.

2. You will need to scan the following documents:
i. Affidavit of good conduct.
ii. acceptance letter
iii. Guarantor's letter
iv. Birth certificate or age declaration
v. O'level result
vi. For direct entry OND or A'level result
vii. Jamb result print out
The scanning will cost at least N600 if it is N100 per one. If you are using more than one result include the cost also.
3. You will need to buy two stracth cards in Bank. One is N250 (Application) and the other is N10,500 (Clearance).
4. Depending on your efficiency in using the website and other strategy for filling the data, you may spend between one hour to a whole day submitting your data and documents online. Even in some cases, it may take more than a day. Please make sure you write out your ID number.
5. If you are done, you will need to print out two  documents on your admission slip and your eligibility slip. The cost is N40.
TOTAL COST
1. Affidaavits + letters, N400
2. Scanning,  N600
3. Cost of Browsing , N200 (minimum)
4. Print out N40
Total: , N1240
This amount is the minimum you will spend. The money does not include N400 for signing your affidavit in court and, N250 and N10,500 for stratch cards. It does not also include the cost of making any mistake or that associated with delayed browsing.
PLEASE TAKE NOTE THAT THERE ARE SOME PRECAUTION YOU NEED TO TAKE IN FILLING THE FORM AND ANY MISTAKE MIGHT COST YOU DEARLY. HOWEVER, WE WILL NOT BE ABLE TO OUTLINE ALL OF THEM HERE.
So if you choose to run your online clearance alone, I wish you success and a hitch free online clearance.
JETRO
08027571733 OR 07025851239
info@6temtech.com
PS: If you want to save cost on running your online clearance
PSS: If you want to avoid the mistake that will cost you precious time and money
PSSS: If you want to have your document secured for future use and clearance,
Then consider having a date with us!
OUR SERVICE
Our organization 6TEMTECH RESOURCES is an ICT based firm that specializes in providing internet solutions to Nigeria Academic institutions. For the past 3 years, we have been helping new students run their online clearance successfully in Uniben.
If you pay N1100, we will help you print out the affidavit and run the online clearance for you.
That is instead of speending N1240, you will spend N1100. You could as well pay N900 and we will help you run the online clearance alone.You will also enjoy our bonus below:
BONUS
Free ticket to our Jambites Welcome Seminar
Theme:  "Positioning Yourself and Your Career"
You will learn
1. How to utilize Uniben website
2. Strategies for getting scholarships
3.  How to research quality information on the internet for your assignments and project.
4. Entrepreneurship opportunities for students.
5. How to choose the best bank for your stay in the environment.
6. Lot more,
This seminar will be alive on projector.
PLEASE NOTE THAT THIS SEMINAR IS FOR THOSE WE RUN ONLINE CLEARANCE FOR.
OUR ADDRESS
6TEMTECH RESOURCES
No 6 Edo Street
After MM2 Shopping Plaza
Opposite Emio Cybercafe
Ekosodin
Back of Uniben Gate
Benin City.
DIRECTION
When you get to Uniben, take a bus going to Faculty
When you come down, ask anybody around you of Ekosodin gate.
Treck out of the gate. Take a bike to the address above. It will not be more that N30.
Preferably you can trek it.  Just ask anybody Edo road.
Please when you ask people of any location; try to ask from two persons.
IF YOU HAVE ANY PROBLEM LOCATING THE ADDRESS ABOVE PLS CALL:
08027571733 OR 07025851239
Re: Uniben Online Clearance Has Started by a1homebiz(m): 2:30pm On Dec 01, 2008
PLEASE FOLLOW THESE SIMPLE STEPS TO DO YOUR ONLINE CLEARANCE
I have included with this post 5 attached documents. One contains the instruction for filling the necessary documents associated with your online clearance.
1. Download the documents included with this post. Please refer to the instruction document in editing these documents. After you have edited them, you can now print them.
2. For the guarantor’s letter, ask your guarantor to sign it.
3. For the affidavits, you will need to make three copies for each. When you get to Benin, the first thing you need to do is go to the court and sign it. Please note that it is high court. The high court in Benin is at Sapele Road. Just take a bike to High Court, Sapele Road, Benin City.
4. Go to bank and buy the two scratch card i.e N250 and N10,500
5. Then bring all these documents to our office for the online clearance.
6. We will give you a form to fill. The sample form is included with this post. Please refer the jpeg document named clearance form.
7. After filling the form, we will run the online clearance and you will then collect it. And that is all!

INSTRUCTION FOR FILLING YOUR DOCUMENTS
This instruction will guide you in filling the forms. There are four documents in all that you have to fill. Each of the documents is numbered below with the associated data you need to edit. First open them and make the necessary edit as outline below. The affidavits contain the same information for edit.
1. Acceptance Letter
a. Address: Change the address at the top right corner to your address.
b. Name: Please change the name to your name.
c. Department
d. Faculty
e. Course of study

2. Guarantor’s Letter
a. Guarantor’s address: Change the address at the top right corner to your guarantor address.
b. Guarantor’s name: Please change the name to your guarantor’s name. (Take note that if the person is your father, he will stand as a guarantor to his son but if the person is your aunty or uncle, he will stand as a guarantor to his brother or sister or cousin).
3. Affidavit of Good Conduct and Non-Membership of secret cult
a. Name
b. Sex
c. Religion
d. Address
e. Level
f. Department
g. Faculty
h. Jamb Registration No

Re: Uniben Online Clearance Has Started by a1homebiz(m): 2:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
If you want us to tell you when the online clearance cardis on sale please send a txt message to the following numbers: 08027571733 or 07025851239

Please let the subject be : "Let me know"

I have attached a sample form you will fill when you are ready for your online clearance

Re: Uniben Online Clearance Has Started by a1homebiz(m): 2:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
NEW STUDENTS
ONLINE CLEARANCE MADE EASY!
PAY N900 FOR YOUR CLEARANCE ONLY
PAY N1100 FOR CLEARANCE AND AFFIDAVITS
BONUS
FREE TICKET TO ATTEND OUR JAMBITES WELCOME SEMINAR
THEME: "POSITIONING YOURSELF AND YOUR CAREER"
YOU WILL LEARN STRATEGIES FOR GETTING SCHOLARSHIPS, HOW TO USE THE UNIBEN WEBSITE AND HOW TO RESEARCH QUALITY INFORMATION ON THE INTERNET AND LOT MORE.
FOR MORE INFORMATION VISIT:
6TEMTECH RESOURCES LTD
NO 6 EDO ST, AFTER MM2 SHOPPING PLAZA, OPPOSITE EMIO CYBERCAFE EKOSODIN, UGBOWO.
CALL: 08027571733 OR 07025851239

Re: Uniben Online Clearance Has Started by Nobody: 5:55pm On Dec 01, 2008
@poster Your information is not totally correct. You dont need affidavit for online clearance. Just your SSCE result, birth certificate, LGA letter, Guarantors and acceptance letter. The affidavit come during the manual clearance. Pls state facts!
Re: Uniben Online Clearance Has Started by vowiski(m): 6:51am On Dec 02, 2008
i smell a rat.
they are at it again.
scammers everywere,
were on earth has uniben used affidavit in online clearance, since you clamed to have done it sevral times, you couldn't have probably made such mistyping or fabrication.

BEWARE;

Freshers had better go get their cards themself and access it, its as easy as A, B, C,

scammers are liable to DIE wastefully,   
Re: Uniben Online Clearance Has Started by wisedoc10: 4:29pm On Dec 02, 2008
pls does it mean that all dis things you listed will be used during online cleareance only or in the manual registration.Pls dont be offended by my question,i am just asking to be sure before coming.
Re: Uniben Online Clearance Has Started by finewine1(m): 10:34pm On Dec 05, 2008
It hasn't even started
Re: Uniben Online Clearance Has Started by vowiski(m): 6:09am On Dec 06, 2008
@ a1homebiz
do you want to do the clearance from your mainframe computer at home?
or you are just jobless and wanted to post so u could be heard?
you couldn't have so foolish,.
i can't seem to see any link in the waeup portal referring students to the clearance page.
this guy is definitely one of those low profile scamers.
i ll take note of your id.

(1) (Reply)

MAPOLY Suspends 4 Months Strike / Delta State Polytechnic Otefe-oghara (DESPO) Forms Are Out / RSUST Releases Departmental Cut Off Mark

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.