Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,921 members, 7,817,697 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:31 PM

This Years Notting Hill Carnival. - Travel - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / This Years Notting Hill Carnival. (1606 Views)

Calabar Carnival 2015 Countdown / Fatal Motor Accident At Waterside Junction Ogbor-hill In Aba / Notting Hill Carnival (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by Orlaitan: 11:17am On Aug 10, 2006
Wats ur plan 4 dis years carnival trip,i hav a bro in south chelsea dat has arranged my trip frm naija.lookn 4ward 2 see many nairaland faces, any news frm ur side?,lets hear.
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by MrLoverMAn(m): 12:50pm On Aug 10, 2006
Thinking of going to Tiger tiger for the carnival after party.
Its always OFF THE HOOK
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by soulpatrol(f): 4:51pm On Aug 10, 2006
when is the carnival taking place? would love to be there. cool
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by somebody(f): 4:58pm On Aug 10, 2006
The carnival is in the Notting Hill area I believe. No carnival for me this year but might do the after party at Tiger Tiger or any where else I hear will be live.
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by soulpatrol(f): 5:02pm On Aug 10, 2006
thanx, but when is it?
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by somebody(f): 5:16pm On Aug 10, 2006
Oops, i thought ur post said where. I think it is on the 28th of August.
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by soulpatrol(f): 5:26pm On Aug 10, 2006
for real? awwwwwww thats sooner than i thought. oh well might not be able to make it in time. but those of you that do go, pls let us know how it went. have fun! cool cool

@somebody. thanx
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by VOR(m): 6:09pm On Aug 10, 2006
Me I no de go carnival this year.

If these terrorists want to cause mayhem in the UK
then the carnival would be a god send. And don't think
that because it is a black thing they will have a conscience.
Afterall a large number of US soldiers in Iraq and Afghanistan are black.

Also the suicide bombers did not discriminate when they bombed Kenya and Tanzania.

Sorry if I have rained on anyone's parade and sounded like a kill joy.
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by Intrigue(f): 2:44pm On Aug 13, 2006
Hi guys! Since several of us missed yesterday's Nairalanders party at Trocadero and are itching to know how it went, why don't we do a repeat at NotthingHill, this time BIGGER, BETTER and MORE FUN!!! grin grin grin
NEVERMIND VOR's SCARE!
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by waleleader(m): 7:54pm On Aug 13, 2006
@VOR, no offence boss, but you guys that live in the London suburbs are too scared to live life. Most people from greater London would never step into Hackney or Brixton.

i remember you saying you would not cross the Thames because North London is dangerous,
would you ever go to Lagos at all? ever?

Me i dey Notting hill live and direct, Bomb or no bomb, terrorist or no terrorist.

Life is for living jare
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by VOR(m): 10:57pm On Aug 13, 2006
Wale,

I was just being light hearted about North London.
I was brought up there and went to school in St.Johns Wood.
So it holds no fears for me.

But nothing light hearted about carnival, for real I wont be attending.
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by Intrigue(f): 4:28am On Aug 14, 2006
VOR, YOU DON'T HAVE TO! cool cool
PLS OTHER HOUSE-MEMBERS, ESP IN THE U.K. LET'S HEAR YOU GUYS, & PLAN TOWARDS IT.
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by diddy4(m): 4:51pm On Aug 14, 2006
might be at the after party, if my friends will let me leave after the business im doing there. they want me to go to lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed lipsrsealed with them and its always fun when i go with them but i wann@ see some of my nl friends too. well, let me just wait and see if im gon make it or not. might wann@ count my stackz the more.
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by owubaba: 12:55am On Jul 29, 2007
for those who will be attending this year's (2007) carnival, and would love to fly the naija colours ( custom made tee shirts with naija inscriptions ) you can reach me on +234 1 415 0225, 0803 313 81026 (OGQ@ clothings.
Re: This Years Notting Hill Carnival. by peribiz(m): 6:51pm On Jul 29, 2007
It's so good to know that Nothing Hill festival is about the corner. I would be very glad to be part of the events. I need an invitation from good nairalander for me to come. I am currently doing business in naija. And would love to take off for a week. Here is my full names: Sunano Otemabor Lucky.
08033854195. I would be glad. Thank you in anticipation.

(1) (Reply)

I Never Knew Kenya Is A Extraordinary Beautiful Place To Be / Visting Lagos - What You Would Advise Me To See / Which Is The Cheapest Flight To And From Ghana? HELP ASAP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.