Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,624 members, 7,809,312 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 07:42 AM

SOS! FUTA Student,Oluwaseyanu Down With Cancer Of Blood,seeks N11M For Treatment - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / SOS! FUTA Student,Oluwaseyanu Down With Cancer Of Blood,seeks N11M For Treatment (1084 Views)

Sos-please Help Save Oluwaseyanu Bashorun / WHO- Ebola Survivors Blood To Be Used For Treatment / Chilean Woman Who Cries Tears Of Blood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

SOS! FUTA Student,Oluwaseyanu Down With Cancer Of Blood,seeks N11M For Treatment by lolaxavier(m): 11:59am On Dec 01, 2014
A 25-year-old Student of the Federal University of Technology Akure (FUTA), Oluwaseyanu Bashorun is down with cancer of the blood and needs help from well-meaning Nigerians. The once very lively and energetic young man was diagnosed with Acute Lymphobastic Leukaemia(Cancer of the Blood) in February this year. Seyanu has been undergoing some form of palliative treatments at Obafemi Awolowo University Teaching Hospital (OAUTH) which has only helped in managing the condition so far but at the moment, he is reportedly in a critical state undergoing chemotherapy. “He needs a total of ‪#‎11million‬ for Bone Marrow Transfer & recovery in India,” his friends said. “All we ask is for you to support the cause which ever way you can. Cash contributions can be forwarded to: Account Name : Bashorun Oluwaseyanu, Account No: 0055612503, Bank : Diamond Bank Plc. If you have any questions or will like to know more you can contact Seun on 08132047374 or Amaobi on 08135245314.”

Please note that I have no connection with the said fellow below. I saw the piece (see source below) and i felt it is worth sharing. If you are concerned and you feel like giving, you can go ahead to do your findings properly before you do so. There is a video of him in the link provided below.
I lost my own younger brother who graduated from same school FUTA (Elect-Elect) to the same disease Acute Lymphobastic Leukaemia(Cancer of the Blood). He died at the age of 24 barely two years ago. Some of us here know my brother. I couldn't help but post this for anyone willing to help. My brother never had the same chance. Help this fellow if you can.

Read full story here: http://www.today.ng/metro/futa-student-oluwaseyanu-down-with-cancer-of-the-blood-seeks-n11m-for-treatment/

1 Share

Re: SOS! FUTA Student,Oluwaseyanu Down With Cancer Of Blood,seeks N11M For Treatment by iamtheprincipal: 12:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
I do hope that well meaning Nigerians will come to the quick aid of this student.
Re: SOS! FUTA Student,Oluwaseyanu Down With Cancer Of Blood,seeks N11M For Treatment by lolaxavier(m): 12:03pm On Dec 01, 2014
MOD, can this be moved to the front page please?
Re: SOS! FUTA Student,Oluwaseyanu Down With Cancer Of Blood,seeks N11M For Treatment by Mendo007(m): 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
may God not let us spend the kind of money we have not touched before on sickness
Re: SOS! FUTA Student,Oluwaseyanu Down With Cancer Of Blood,seeks N11M For Treatment by closearms(m): 1:59pm On Dec 01, 2014
what if there other means ? what if the 11million is not the solutions..... I in particular always ask the questions how did our four fathers survive ..? don't just depend on the 11million also try other hernal means they are good traditional approach to this .....
Re: SOS! FUTA Student,Oluwaseyanu Down With Cancer Of Blood,seeks N11M For Treatment by lolaxavier(m): 2:16pm On Dec 01, 2014
closearms:
what if there other means ? what if the 11million is not the solutions..... I in particular always ask the questions how did our four fathers survive ..? don't just depend on the 11million also try other hernal means they are good traditional approach to this .....

Will be good if you suggest ways that you know. I am sure they are seriously considering all options. The thing is it is quite difficult to reason with this kind of ailment. It is a good thing that his was detected quite on time. In the case of my brother, he fell ill and collapsed the next day after complaining of headache. He died, all under just two days. Before he died, a CT scan was done and it revealed he had already bled into his brain.

I can imagine what the family of this boy will be going through.

(1) (Reply)

PHOTO - What Will Humans Look Like In 100,000 Years? / Stop Eating Meat Says World Health Organisation, See Why.... / Benefits Of Early Morning Sex

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.