Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,146 members, 7,815,016 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:48 AM

Only Buhari/amaechi Apc Presidential Flagbearer Can Rattle PDP- Ifeduba - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Only Buhari/amaechi Apc Presidential Flagbearer Can Rattle PDP- Ifeduba (501 Views)

Amaechi, APC Are Corrupt, PDP Insists / Buhari & Amaechi: The Handshake That Got People Talking(photo) / Mutiny Comment; Defence Headquarters Caution Amaechi, APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Only Buhari/amaechi Apc Presidential Flagbearer Can Rattle PDP- Ifeduba by tochukwuifeduba: 12:23pm On Dec 01, 2014
If Apc must win the forthcoming election and break the jinx of the PDP, she must have to be realistic.

The only leader that is Generally acceptable in the north and who still commands popular support and will continue to command Pupular support especially in the entire North is nobody else but General Mohammed Buhari(rtd).

Fashola maybe be good administratively but he is not radicalized enought to takeover power by fire by force from a ruling party. If the PDP rigged the 2015 election which is more than likely, a gentle individual like Fashola cannot be expected to push forward for a PARALLEL GOVERNMENT which is High treason depending on the area you view it from.
Only Governor Rotimi Chibuike Amaechi can be radical enough to challenge the incumbent government. He have been tested and ofcourse trusted in this dimension-

The Cap fits Buhari/Amaechi

Comrade Ifeduba ThankGod T
( Aguiyi na Ozubulu, Anambra)
Re: Only Buhari/amaechi Apc Presidential Flagbearer Can Rattle PDP- Ifeduba by dunkem21(m): 12:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
The only realistic rattle from the duo is the threat of a 'PARALLEL GOVERNMENT' which is so unfortunate.
Re: Only Buhari/amaechi Apc Presidential Flagbearer Can Rattle PDP- Ifeduba by MRLINGTON(m): 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
#Big Big talk
Re: Only Buhari/amaechi Apc Presidential Flagbearer Can Rattle PDP- Ifeduba by doctokwus: 12:56pm On Dec 01, 2014
I have always bn an advocate of a buhari/amaechi or buhari/oshiomole ticket. It's d ticket most guaranteed to wrestle power from gej due to the radical and aggressive campaigning either of dem wud bring to a buhari led ticket. But some powers that be seem desperate to av a swesterner as a running mate so that dey too can av somebody dey can control & d4 a leg in asorock.
I don't see any sw vp strong enuf to add any kind of value to a buhari ticket since fashola has bn ruled out,so y not go for either of the strongest as vice presidential candidates in person of either anarchist or oshio baba?
Re: Only Buhari/amaechi Apc Presidential Flagbearer Can Rattle PDP- Ifeduba by holatin(m): 1:12pm On Dec 01, 2014
I wount speak much of this
just waiting for how it will go
Re: Only Buhari/amaechi Apc Presidential Flagbearer Can Rattle PDP- Ifeduba by edogirl2: 1:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
I think you will find that an over aggressive campaign might not resonate in the SW as it might elsewhere. The SW is currently one of the most stable parts of the country. If APC embarks on an over aggressive campaign threatening hale and brimstone if things dont go their way, don't be surprised if SW people are not energised to come out and vote.

If your region is relatively stable, the last thing you would want is someone promising nationwide civil unrest/warfare. So an over aggressive aggressive Buhari/Amaechi or Buhari/Oshiomhole electioneering might put Yoruba people off.

I agree, a failure like Fayemi will be a disastrous VP candidate, and both Amaechi and Oshiomhole are credible candidates. The problem is there is no guarantee that either can even deliver their states let alone their region. Equally, an unknown SWestern VP candidate will not bring SWesterners out to vote.

Whichever way you look at it, APC has very challenging choices to make.
Re: Only Buhari/amaechi Apc Presidential Flagbearer Can Rattle PDP- Ifeduba by SirVictory: 1:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
I dey pity this APC o. If Una like use Buhari/amechi or Buhari/all the APC sef, Una go still lose as usual . Una never radical finish rubbish.

(1) (Reply)

GEJ Contesting With My Nomination Form - MKO Abiola’s Widow / Obasanjo Started Nigeria’s Problem, Jonathan Worsened It– Afenifere / 2nd Niger Bridge: Another 419 On The Igbo Nation

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.