Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,209 members, 7,829,328 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:34 AM

PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong (5289 Views)

Flavour And Babymama Sandra Spotted At Enugu Airport (photo) / Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Declares She Is His One & Only With New Photo / Brother To Flavour's Babymama Sandra Okagbue Blasts Him For Messing With Her Pre (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Nobody: 12:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Flavour's babymama Sandra Okagbue celebrated her birthday today and the obviously happy couple took to their IG pages to flaunt their love.

http://www.lailasblog.com/2014/12/awww-flavour-wishes-babymama-sandra.html

Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by ALKARULEZ615(m): 12:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
So?
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Nobody: 6:14pm On Dec 01, 2014
more pics

Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Tholudee(f): 6:32pm On Dec 01, 2014
Waoh! smiley
This lady is cute cheesy

The ladies fighting over flavour should come and see this o grin
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Airforce1(m): 6:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Benin girl?

I pity this guy
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by nickz(m): 6:45pm On Dec 01, 2014
Airforce1:
Benin girl?

I pity this guy
gringrin

*faints*
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Nobody: 7:28pm On Dec 01, 2014
Airforce1:
Benin girl?

I pity this guy

And so? Any problem??
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by tpiah2: 7:30pm On Dec 01, 2014
how is the lady Benin if her hometown is Onitsha?
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Airforce1(m): 7:34pm On Dec 01, 2014
MissGdope:

And so? Any problem??

but you're not Benin

Or are you?
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Airforce1(m): 7:36pm On Dec 01, 2014
undecided
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Nobody: 7:38pm On Dec 01, 2014
Airforce1:

but you're not Benin

Or are you?
I am
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Airforce1(m): 7:42pm On Dec 01, 2014
MissGdope:

I am

ok good to know

But I've heard so many funny things about Benin girls
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by In2systemsTech(m): 7:46pm On Dec 01, 2014
Her dad is the former king of Onitsha... Royalty suppose dey run through her blood that's of her DNA is intact
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by tpiah2: 7:58pm On Dec 01, 2014
is your own dna intact?

just asking.
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by axortedbabe(f): 8:00pm On Dec 01, 2014
Airforce1:
Benin girl?

I pity this guy
sorry, she is from Anambra..
unto d mata,Anna Banner where r thou,flavour dey call woman his mirror here o..coded guy just write am for ibo so that Anna no go understand
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by chymystique(f): 8:52pm On Dec 01, 2014
SMH @ these gals...... undecided #flav playtoys
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by akinsadeez(m): 12:41am On Dec 02, 2014
Finally, flavour chooses one of them. Where is that other girl with one funny name like that that is always fighting over favour. Choi! she for don get hypertension now. grin
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Nobody: 9:34am On Dec 02, 2014
In2systemsTech:
Her dad is the former king of Onitsha... Royalty suppose dey run through her blood that's of her DNA is intact
So people still think like this?
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Dreyl(m): 10:13am On Dec 02, 2014
It's none of my business.
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by In2systemsTech(m): 5:12pm On Dec 02, 2014
Khalessi:

So people still think like this?

Use the job section and stop quoting me... Her dad is my uncle and I am part of royalty.... It is not a thought but where I come from.....
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by djwinnie(m): 10:09pm On Dec 02, 2014
cheesy cheesy
In2systemsTech:

Use the job section and stop quoting me... Her dad is my uncle and I am part of royalty.... It is not a thought but where I come from.....
ehen so ha dad his ur uncle ....guy u hv royal blood oooo
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Airforce1(m): 10:14pm On Dec 02, 2014
In2systemsTech:

cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: PICS: Flavour & his Babymama Sandra Okagbue Confirm Their Love is Strong by Nobody: 8:28pm On Dec 03, 2014
In2systemsTech:

grin

(1) (Reply)

Strange Gigantic Fish Found At Eleko Beach [see Photos] / Photos: World’s First Ever Surviving Septuplets Turn 18 Yrs / Big Brother Mzansi 2024 Livestream Online >>> Mayor Blogger Youtube Channel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.