Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,639 members, 7,865,581 topics. Date: Wednesday, 19 June 2024 at 08:57 PM

Price Action Forex Trading - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Price Action Forex Trading (939 Views)

Price Action Forex Signals / Price Action Forex Analysis By APAFTT FX / Price Action Forex Analysis By APAFTT FX (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Price Action Forex Trading by espeefx: 12:40pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello, i am professional trader, forex coach and CEO of TTMWPA. For over 8yrs hav been trading the financial market and i can say wit great audacity that forex trading is real and profitable but alot of people are not getting it right because they aint ready to go through the process of learning. from experience to be candid, forex trading require a simple process which you must stick to but people mess the process up with alot of indicators. forex trading solely involve price movement thus what matter most is to study the raw price movement without messing up your chart with indicators that are useless and lagging. The essence of this seminal is to teach both beginners and advance forex trader on how to effectively trade the financial market with pure price movement. trading forex successfully is divided into three aspect 1. trading technique 2. risk management 3. discipline. i only want those that are passionate and discipline to attend this seminal. forex trading is not a day seminal because it requires adequate mentorship. the seminal is for a week while all participants automatically qualifies for life membership. Also am going to personal guide you on how to open forex trading account with a reputable broker without any intermediary. Free forex seminal hold every sat 10am but you must call to reserve a seat. While intensive forex Course fee for beginners is 25,000 and advanced is for 47,500. Contact: office address 4 ogundiran street,adjacent adewale st, off oladun rd, council bus stop, isheri olofin,ikotun, lagos. Call 08177453007 08037016040. whatsapp no 07066926074.
Re: Price Action Forex Trading by espeefx: 12:49pm On Dec 01, 2014
Free forex seminal coming up on the 6th of Dec 2014 @ TTMWPA 4, ogundiran str, adjacent ire-akari food carteen, off oladun rd, council b/stop, isheri olofin, lagos. come and learn the simple approach use by forex professionals called PRICE ACTION.call to reserve a seat 08037016040
Re: Price Action Forex Trading by espeefx: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2014
EURGBP daily chart with nice RR 1:4 after the pin bar sell signal that formed @ key resistance level. it is always good to allow the market to come to you. dont chase the market up and down. just wait and wait for good price action signal to come up @ key support level with good confluence.

1 Share

Re: Price Action Forex Trading by espeefx: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2014
i will be posting trade setup here now from henceforth with price action technique only

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Action Forex Trading by espeefx: 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2014
i do nothing until i see money lying on the floor.....that is called discipline.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Price Action Forex Trading by Piro4rl(m): 8:19pm On Dec 04, 2014
espeefx post=28586750]i will be posting trade setup here now from henceforth with price action technique only

I think that is the best thing, so we can know when u enter and exit a trade.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Smallest And Most Powerful Welding Machine On Sale. / You Can Be Empowered With N.5 Million In Cash Grant And Business Set Up Today. / Systematic Thievery!!! Have You Been Robbed?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 14
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.