Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,629 members, 7,813,083 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:40 AM

House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd (3721 Views)

Junior Sales Executive At Ascentech Services Ltd / Rondatoks Services LTD / Interview From General Marine And Oil Services Ltd,apapa (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd by Godpickin1: 3:23pm On Dec 01, 2008
[center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Am using this opportunity to let the whole house know that there is a big lie and fraudulent act on the just concluded Appellate & Visa Services Ltd exercise in Owerri,
the pictures posted on there website and the write up's beneath it,are lies,
1) the so called Uk delegate on the site is never a uk delegate and she works with them and she receives phone calls whenever you call there office,
2) the so called Mc on the site,was so rude and arrogant on the said day of the event
3) the picture posted on the site saying students standing up to see the Appellate student of the day who recently got her visa,preparing to travel to the UK with the delegates is also a big lie because the students all stood up to take a look at the courses displayed on the banner so they can make a good choice for there schools,
4) A male student was told he won a return uk ticket,why are they now showing us a lady we never saw on the 24 of Nov 2008,
if at the end of everything the whole exercise and the said scholarship is not granted as said,i will have no choice than to report to EFCC and ICPC cuz we all paid 10,000naira each to secure the form and i have my teller with me, most of us came all the way from phc,enugu,abakalike e.t.c for the exercise,

THIS IS THE SITE ADDRESS PLS HOUSE TAKE AND VIEW AND COMMENT,

http://avsimmigration.com/html/owerri.html
Re: House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd by infotecinv(m): 1:18pm On Dec 03, 2008
God_pickin:

[center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Am using this opportunity to let the whole house know that there is a big lie and fraudulent act on the just concluded Appellate & Visa Services Ltd exercise in Owerri,
1) the so called Uk delegate on the site is never a uk delegate and she works with them and she receives phone calls whenever you call there office,
2) the so called Mc on the site,was so rude and arrogant on the said day of the event
3) the picture posted on the site saying students standing up to see the Appellate student of the day who recently got her visa,preparing to travel to the UK with the delegates is also a big lie because the students all stood up to take a look at the courses displayed on the banner so they can make a good choice for there schools,
4) A male student was told he won a return uk ticket,why are they now showing us a lady we never saw on the 24 of Nov 2008,
if at the end of everything the whole exercise and the said scholarship is not granted as said,i will have no choice than to report to EFCC and ICPC because we all paid 10,000naira each to secure the form and i have my teller with me, most of us came all the way from phc,enugu,abakalike e.t.c for the exercise,
THIS IS THE SITE ADDRESS please HOUSE TAKE AND VIEW AND COMMENT,

In reference to your post, I am Emeka Johnson, i was equally one of the participant who attended the exercise that day in Owerri, my student ID is OWR520, I bought my form too, I have even checked my result online and I was successful, but to my greatest supprise, i don't see any reason  anyone can come online to victimize or  blacklist  the image of another persons business, this is not good at all, i was there that day and i witnessed everything, but all what you said are not the truth, a girl also won a British return ticket. This people are real, my cousin participated in their last year's programme and he is now in the UK studying, If you have any personal issues with this company, there are other ways to express your mind, rather than coming online to do this and if you are confident enough and also want to proof yourself right, you can post your email, your name, phone numbers etc for reference. Mr Seun Osewa Please I advise you delete this topic and respective post immediately, because someone is using your domain to blacklist another man's  business and you know what it means. Thanks
Re: House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd by nuance: 2:23pm On Dec 03, 2008
How can people be so foolish, self-centred and unfair to others? A company that has brought such a wonderful package to better the lives of Nigerians, and all u can think of doing is to slander their image wrongly. If maybe, u were unsuccessful, u should bear the failure like a man and not close the door for others. I attended the Lagos event and their presentation was quite fair and open.

I’ve checked the link and all the issues you’ve raised are thwarted. I cannot really tell about the Owerri event, but for the Lagos event I attended, a successful candidate from last year’s programme gave a live testimony and displayed her passport with her recently-issued visa for all to see.

What if the ‘MC on the site’ was rude, what does that have to do with anything? In the Lagos venue I attended, that guy was one of those that were in charge of admitting people into the venue. Yes, he was a bit harsh, but that was mostly to those that were trying to manoeuvre into the venue unfairly. Another person did serve as Mc for Lagos. But, it still does not call for such comments.

Finally, I cannot see anything on the web page about the person (male or female) that won flight tickets So, what’s d source of ur info? As for the lady whose pic on the site is captioned: ‘One of the past beneficiary testifying at the event’, my friend called me from Kaduna before the programme and told me about the programme and sent me a pamphlet about the programme through email. He called me back after the programme to confirm that the lady – named Vera – attended the programme and gave her testimony and that he knows that she had left for the UK earlier.

I think we should be encouraging such a company for bringing us such an excellent opportunity. For me, I am very grateful for such an opportunity and so are most of my friends whom I attended the programme with. I don’t know about u! So, please next time, get ur details straight before u proceed with such claims.
Re: House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd by vivy1: 9:02pm On Jan 05, 2010
so please what do we believe, any genuine testimony? My brother and my cousin attended a program like this in Lagos and after buying their form and doing all that was requested of them, they never heard any thin from them till date, it is more than a year now.
Re: House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd by erumena(m): 2:38pm On Jan 07, 2010
how come infotecinv and nuance replied to thesame post thesame day and just about 30 mins to 1 hour interval? just a thot! grin
Re: House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd by vivy1: 9:43pm On Jan 07, 2010
maybe one person signed up a double account to support the scam site
Re: House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd by nuance: 5:11pm On May 19, 2010
sorry guys for a late response.
why would anyone think there's a scam cover-up? i've given my bit of what i know about the company and the excercise. anyway, i think it'd be more proper for those of you that still have doubts to visit their office and verify things for yourself. if they're scammers, they wouldn't/ cannot maintain a functional for a long time. it would als help for u, God_pickin to tell us ur status with the company after the excercise. how has it gone so far?
Re: House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd by sluvy4tune(m): 5:44pm On Mar 22, 2012
its reals guys
Re: House Beware Of The Appellate & Visa Services Ltd by solomonjesus: 2:55am On Jun 30, 2012
God_pickin: [center][font=Lucida Sans Unicode]Am using this opportunity to let the whole house know that there is a big lie and fraudulent act on the just concluded Appellate & Visa Services Ltd exercise in Owerri,
if at the end of everything the whole exercise and the said scholarship is not granted as said,i will have no choice than to report to EFCC and ICPC cuz we all paid 10,000naira each to secure the form and i have my teller with me, most of us came all the way from phc,enugu,abakalike e.t.c for the exercise,

THIS IS THE SITE ADDRESS PLS HOUSE TAKE AND VIEW AND COMMENT,

ALL WHAT YOU HAVE SAID IS WRONG BECAUSE WHEN THE CAME TO MAKURDI IT WAS ANOUNCED ON RADIO SSS CAME AND THEY WENT THROUGH THE WEBSITE THE COMMISIONER OF POLICE LATER CAME THERE TO ENCOURAGE PEOPLE TO APPLY AND IT WAS INTRESTING ATTENDING THE PROGRAM

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Live And Work In Holland / Diamond Bank Interview Procedure Please! / JOB VACANCIES Now Available At Osun State University Aka UNIOSUN

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.