Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,583 members, 7,837,199 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 06:47 PM

What Is Love All About? - Dating And Meet-up Zone - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Dating And Meet-up Zone / What Is Love All About? (517 Views)

what is love? / HELP! All He Need Is Love / What Is Love (Why Do We Love Over & Again) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Is Love All About? by playboi(m): 3:43pm On Dec 01, 2008
[b]I am Playboi, let's just that call me that for now. This is my first time on this Forum and I really want to hear people talk. I have read so many posts and can you imagine none of it actually excited me

Like I said I'm a playboi and I really often get confused when I hear of the word LOVE. what is LOVE? what percentage of Nigerians couples both married and unmarried are in LOVE Do people actually know what Love truelly mean All these questions and many more are questions that dangle in mind,hopelessly wondering about with answers.

Newayz, as for me, I am a Lover,a friend and anything you wish to call me. I am in love with know woman but yet I know what LOVE truelly means. I know what women want and what men as well desire. The reason most of newly wedded couples nowadays get premature breakups is simply due to one simple element "WANTS" I can call it desires,satisfaction,expectations and so many other names but in short, let's call it WANTS.

It aches my heart to see many relationships and marraiges crumble. I read through the tabloids everyday and I see this column dedicated to Love affairs and I realise Nigerian so called Love doctors tackle Nigerians with Nigerian mentality. I am less than satisfied with the answers produced to various problems and I think it's about time someone who knows how to give it, gave it a big shot.

I really want anyone out there who seem to be suffering bitterly from love. Are you that gurl that really gets jealous often with your guy's actions Are you that gurl who seem to lose your relationship even before it get started Are you one whose guy's sleep around and you really want him to zip up come to fink of it, Are you that guy who even lacks composure in front of a lady Are you that and you really don't even know how to get satisfied with your gurl Are you that guy Are you that guy that get hit on by gurls so often,

Oh! Let's get dirty a bit. You seem never satisfied with your guy's sexual attitude? You love to test the waters You really feel too much pains whenever you r in bed with any guy or you just never enjoyed that "fruit" most people enjoy You are that guy that as well never get what you want or you suffer the same problems as above

If I should continue writing these problems, I won't finish in a day. Good News! None of the above is a PROBLEM to me, I will simply call them issues and I really want you to know that there are so many TIPS that I can offer you to really turn your New year around.

Please do not contact me if you ain't 18+, you can always call me on tha phone to freely interact with me anytime you wish, I often Love it at night when the birds have gone to sleep. You can as well send me an email if you wish. [color=#000099]08056280300
or gbemmyvibes@yahoo.com. LET'S GET TALKING![/color][/b]
Re: What Is Love All About? by Moyola(f): 3:46pm On Dec 01, 2008
uhhmn lipsrsealed
Re: What Is Love All About? by smooooooth: 3:50pm On Dec 01, 2008
Moyola:

uhhmn lipsrsealed

moyo did u read this long post

abeg summarise and update me

make i know wetin the playa dey talk.
Re: What Is Love All About? by iice(f): 3:54pm On Dec 01, 2008
Hin dey look for pesin wey go mail am or call am.

Mehnnn una tactics na die

primary school ish undecided
Re: What Is Love All About? by Moyola(f): 7:39pm On Dec 01, 2008
d guy said if yu d£y find lurv yu shuld contact him, tongue

(1) (Reply)

Link Me To Uche Jombo / Ndu Dudes Nd Cuties.meet Here / Futo Ladies On Nairaland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.