Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,896 members, 7,821,122 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:37 AM

What Buisness Can I Start With 200,000 Thousand Naira? - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / What Buisness Can I Start With 200,000 Thousand Naira? (788 Views)

I Received N740 Thousand Naira In My Bank Account Instead Of N370 Thousand Naira / What Kind Of Buisness Can A Lady Start With 300 To 500 Thousand Naira In Nigeria / What Small Buisness Can I Start With N500,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Buisness Can I Start With 200,000 Thousand Naira? by Youngbullet09(m): 2:47pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hello nairalanders please I need ur advice on what or which buisness do you advice or encourage me to go into with 200k in Lagos. I am in Kaduna but planning to move to Lagos because of insecurity in the North,i have 200 k that I want to start up business with so I can train my self in school, I'm just tired of being dependent, I want to be independent of my of. some of my friends advice me to go into ladies shoes,bags& clothes,some said egg buisness,I'm just confuse please help. God bless u all.
Re: What Buisness Can I Start With 200,000 Thousand Naira? by CwazyBlaqGal(f): 2:55pm On Dec 01, 2014
You should go for eida materials(cloth) or weavons
Re: What Buisness Can I Start With 200,000 Thousand Naira? by AKMoney1(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
Youngbullet09:
Hello nairalanders please I need ur advice on what or which buisness do you advice or encourage me to go into with 200k in Lagos. I am in Kaduna but planning to move to Lagos because of insecurity in the North,i have 200 k that I want to start up business with so I can train my self in school, I'm just tired of being dependent, I want to be independent of my of. some of my friends advice me to go into ladies shoes,bags& clothes,some said egg buisness,I'm just confuse please help. God bless u all.

First of all is your accommodation secured in Lagos? If yes then you can start with buying and selling of second hand clothes from Katangora with as low as 50k. It's a lucrative business especially this festive season, go for children and female wears. That's for this month if you are ready to start ASAP.
Re: What Buisness Can I Start With 200,000 Thousand Naira? by Youngbullet09(m): 3:13pm On Dec 01, 2014
CwazyBlaqGal:
You should go for eida materials(cloth) or weavons
ok it's a nice talk,thanks for ur contribution
Re: What Buisness Can I Start With 200,000 Thousand Naira? by Youngbullet09(m): 3:18pm On Dec 01, 2014
[quote author=AKMoney1 post=28502073]

(1) (Reply)

Why Is It That Some People Don't Know How To Invest Their Money? / Bulk Sms Business Promo Pack + Cheap Mtn Data Plans / How To Use Difficult Employees To Increase Your Business Revenues in 2015

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.