Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,548 members, 7,819,947 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:16 AM

Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Be A Fashion Blogger - Fashion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Be A Fashion Blogger (594 Views)

Are You A Fashion Blogger? / How To Start A Fashion Blog. / Become A Fashion Blogger Now (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Top 9 Reasons Why You Should Be A Fashion Blogger by kentornic: 4:27pm On Dec 01, 2014
Hi. I'm Kenneth, the Expert Blogger behind http://www.gainfulproject.com

In the past i have helped some people who are into fashion to start successful blogs that turned their knowledge of fashion into full time business, generating income that they never had to work for anyone again. When they were starting out with me there is one question that some of them posed and it is, “Why start a Fashion blog?”

They wanted to know what the point was. Who would care what they had to say? What could they bring to the table that hadn’t already been done? These same folks wanted to know everything they could about fashion blogging before they were ready to start a fashion blog.

Incase you have such questions, I want to give you a hug (as i did to them) and tell you to just start. So, here it goes:

[size=13pt]Top 9 Reasons You Should Start a Fashion Blog[/size]

1 Let the dinaro roll in

Your blog will be a springboard for lots of income. Some fashion bloggers receive style deals, others have an opportunity to write for local newspapers and magazines, some get online freelance writing work, and still others are offered jobs teaching styles classes. Advertisement deals, Affiliate marketing and all. Bottomline, your food blog can make you rich if you will just start and commit to it.

2. Show them what you’ve got

Now, there is definitely no better way to prove yourself than to go ahead and put yourself out there. Want to be a writer? Then write. Want to be a stylist? Then style yourself. Aspiring beauty guru? You get the idea! Just put your talent right where everyone can see it.

It’s all good telling people what you’re great at while applying for that dream job, but you’re 100 times better off if you just show them what you are made of.

3. Did someone just say freebie?

There is nothing more exciting than receiving a confidence boosting email with businesses wanting to work with you. As blogs are a huge way for brands to advertise, they are often keen to send you free items for you to show off!

4. It’s seriously like counselling

Everyone loves a good rant, and what better way to share your opinions and problems than to broadcast it to hundreds of people just like you and who are probably going through the same thing.

5. Make friends

Before you know it you have the same readers returning and commenting on your posts time and time again. You will have your favourite bloggers who you will interact with on a weekly basis. You can build contacts and make lifelong friends!

6. Hello confidence

Now nobody loves a big headed blogger but having a website really does your confidence wonders! People point out positive things about you that you never even realised you had.

It always helps that you can compliment other bloggers and make them feel great too.

7. No more excuses

How many times have you picked up a daring dress and not bought it because you ‘don’t have an occasion to wear it to’? Well, having a blog means you never have to think or say that again because you can create amazing photo shoots yourself with your favourite clothes. It may seem extreme to buy it just for a blog post, but once you have it you have it for life and who knows what occasions might pop up!

8. A present to your future self

It’s a fashion diary you can always look back on. Even if you look back and think ‘Omg what on earth was I thinking?’ It’s still something to laugh about!

9. Have fun!

This definitely has to be the most important point; just have fun with it, learn and express yourself!

This month I will build a blog for 30 people and kickstart them on the path of blogging success FREE OF CHARGE. If you really want to start a fashion blog then this might be the biggest opportunity you may ever have. visit http://www.gainfulproject.com/blogging and take advantage it

(1) (Reply)

Check Out Rihanna's Fashion Style At 2014 British Fashion Awards / What Is Peakembxf And What Can You Do With It / FINAL DAY 28: We Have A Winner #fulleyebrows4xmas

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.