Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,775 members, 7,817,171 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:43 AM

Kassua.com Interview Invitation - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Kassua.com Interview Invitation (1040 Views)

Jovago.com Interview Invitation. / How To Identify A Scam Interview Invitation / Rlg Com Interview Result (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Kassua.com Interview Invitation by dammynova: 6:06pm On Dec 01, 2014
Pls who knw anything abt kassua.com I knw they are an online shopping mall but would like 2 knw abt the working condition, pay and co I applied for an account officer post since August and am just Gettin an invite nw.Pls any vital info will b appreciated ASAP
Re: Kassua.com Interview Invitation by Abduletudaye(m): 7:01pm On Dec 01, 2014
dammynova:
Pls who knw anything abt kassua.com I knw they are an online shopping mall but would like 2 knw abt the working condition, pay and co I applied for an account officer post since August and am just Gettin an invite nw.Pls any vital info will b appreciated ASAP

I thought kassuwa(dot)com was the old name for Jumia(dot)com??
Re: Kassua.com Interview Invitation by dammynova: 7:17pm On Dec 01, 2014
No it isn't they are different
Re: Kassua.com Interview Invitation by Abduletudaye(m): 8:04pm On Dec 01, 2014
dammynova:

Oh ok...then go for the interview...its worth the trial if they're real.
Re: Kassua.com Interview Invitation by Nobody: 8:24pm On Dec 01, 2014
dammynova:

Lol they are the old jumia oga. Sabunta and kassua merged to form jumia back then.
Look as you said it as if you are the director.
They probably have a contract they signed that has given them their independence back. Just a guess.

The position you applied for is one that will require an expert knowledge of excel, sage and peach three.
You will be reconciling daily orders to match merchants payment, prices, commission etc.

You will have to work on excel daily to subtract, add and multiply commissions.
As long as you are good with numbers you are good to go.

Also try and read up about ecommerce, accounting with relation to ecommerce and be confident.
All the best.
Re: Kassua.com Interview Invitation by dammynova: 8:51pm On Dec 01, 2014
NairaMode:

Lol they are the old jumia oga.
Look as you said it isn't as if you are the director.
They probably have a contract they signed that has given them their independence back. Just a guess.

The position you applied for is one that will require an expert knowledge of excel, sage and peach three.
You will be reconciling daily orders to match merchants payment, prices, commission etc.

You will have to work on excel

daily to subtract, add and multiply commissions.
As long as you are good with numbers you are good to go.

Also try and read up about ecommerce, accounting with relation to ecommerce and be confident.
All the best.

Thanks a lot
Re: Kassua.com Interview Invitation by Boo1: 8:18pm On Dec 04, 2014
dammynova:

Thanks a lot
So, how did it go?

(1) (Reply)

Vacancy For Tree Engineer / Newace Resources / Graduate Job Opportunities In A Leading FMCG Company In Nigeria, December 16th

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.