Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,896 members, 7,828,160 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 03:56 AM

Olamide Shows Off Stack Of Money On Instagram - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Olamide Shows Off Stack Of Money On Instagram (392 Views)

Chris Brown Posts Dirty Pic On Instagram, Licking Tha Booty / Olamide Badoo Shows Off His Girlfriend / Chris Brown Hypes Wizkid On Instagram (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Olamide Shows Off Stack Of Money On Instagram by trance: 6:31pm On Dec 01, 2014
I listened to Olamide’s entire album just a few days ago and I have to admit that the indigenous rapper still has the game on lock.
Mondays are days most people dread but not Olamide. While most of us are looking for change to hold, Olamide is busy showing off his bundle of cash on Instagram.
Olamide, who was one of the stars to perform at the 2014 Channel O Africa Music Video Awards, shared this picture on his Instagram page and has had his fans buzzing ever since.
He is seen holding bundles of 1000 naira notes to his ear while more bundles can be seen in the car’s cup holder.
He captioned, ‘Monday morning .. Back on my grind .. Before u comment ur nonsense .. Hope say u de make money

SEE PICTURE:
http://www.hotdropz.com.ng/2014/12/olamide-shows-off-stack-of-money-on.html
Re: Olamide Shows Off Stack Of Money On Instagram by Nobody: 6:35pm On Dec 01, 2014
We want d pic here..

(1) (Reply)

Hot Music: Wizkid (@wizkidayo) – Wonder (prod. By Del’ B) / Drop Ur Punch Line Rap Lover / MIXTAPES: Dj Roszay – #24hoursmixtape @dj_roszay

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.