Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,607 members, 7,955,238 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 08:15 PM

Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years - Health (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years (36480 Views)

Wife Infects Husband With HIV Most Wicked Way Possible / Photos: Checkout The Top 10 Heaviest And Fattest People Ever Lived. / I Can Still Get Married & Have Kids- Hiv+ Nigerian CEO Says (pictured) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Beey(f): 4:02am On Dec 03, 2014
GenBuhari:
I need to get HIV so I could look as healthy as him grin
As someone that worked in the healthcare industry, I not only find your comment dumb but also very insensitive.If one has nothing good to say,it's better to be quiet than to make such offensive remarks.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Burger01(m): 4:44am On Dec 03, 2014
HIV doesn't kill. Fear and stigmatization kill. Stop stigmatization!
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Nobody: 7:14am On Dec 03, 2014
There is nothing to be sensitive about.

HIV is the biggest hoax in the history of mankind.
Beey:
As someone that worked in the healthcare industry, I not only find your comment dumb but also very insensitive.If one has nothing good to say,it's better to be quiet than to make such offensive remarks.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Nobody: 7:39am On Dec 03, 2014
Determination is truly the beginning of life!

He's sexy tho. smiley
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2014
Everyone knows he is GAY, thats how he got the virus in the first place undecided
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Nobody: 7:46am On Dec 03, 2014
evegran:
Determination is truly the beginning of life!

He's sexy tho. smiley

Everyone knows he is GAY, thats how he got the virus in the first place undecided
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Nobody: 7:48am On Dec 03, 2014
lestat:

Oh I didn't know.

Well I guess we can still be shopping pals. cheesy
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by valdes00(m): 7:52am On Dec 03, 2014
With all d stories and poems wey him write, sum dey shout handsome, frosh, dis n dat...... D koko stll b say him be HIV POSITIVE.....
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Nobody: 8:32am On Dec 03, 2014
Wow,I am spEechless
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by swagwu(m): 10:40am On Dec 03, 2014
come to tink of it HIV are preferred to malaria here in LONDON
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by thinkngrowrich(m): 11:24am On Dec 03, 2014
HE FACED HIS FEARS AND OVERCAME.HE HAS MY RESPECT.DIVINE HEALING FOR ALL HIV POSITIVE PATOENTS.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Mariaben(f): 11:55am On Dec 03, 2014
. He looks like a dangerous player
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by ideee03(f): 4:24pm On Dec 03, 2014
Wooow...i just had to comment. I admire his determination and zeal to survive. God bless him. Fine man wink
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Abuloma80(f): 7:50pm On Dec 03, 2014
Not withstanding, let's be cautious. Wish him continued better life. Wished those without it God's protection.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Nobody: 5:16am On Dec 08, 2015
how did he contract aids tho i wonder.....

i always consider aids the curse of sleeping around. as unscientific as that sounds, i still believe in stuff like that.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Jmondale: 9:06pm On Jul 28, 2017
Oh i feel so emotional right now. Am crying on his behalf. The part he said that the doctor asked him his secret and still told him that the HIV is still there. He said oh this dude has not gone. Its painful and disapointing. May you live happily and longer than people without hiv. May God Almighty clear the disease from your blood. May you be free from HIV in Jesus name. GOD ALMIGHTY please daddy i beg you to heal him.
Re: Photos: Popular Nigerian CEO Has Lived With HIV For 15 Years by Konquest: 11:12pm On Dec 14, 2017

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Ebola Could Return To Nigeria In December - Dr Haliru Alhassan (health Minister) / 561 New COVID-19 Cases , 344 Discharged And 17 Deaths On June 30 - (4205 Tested) / What You Should Know About Diphtheria Disease

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.