Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,505 members, 7,826,907 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

What The Hell Do You Mean The World Is Coming To An End. - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / What The Hell Do You Mean The World Is Coming To An End. (683 Views)

Small signs to show The End Is Coming / What Does This Really Mean?"The Truth Shall Set You Free" / Who The Hell Said The Big Bang And Evolution Explain Life??????? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What The Hell Do You Mean The World Is Coming To An End. by geolabious(m): 5:36pm On Dec 01, 2008
[size=13pt]The world is coming to an end. I've heard this so many times from so many people. But what do these people mean when they say that. Are they saying that Jesus is coming back to the earth, and once he gets here the ways of the earth will be changed; or are they saying that the earth will be blown apart by nuclear war or some other form of destruction; I mean really what are they saying. And when I ask these people that I never get a solid answer.[/size]

(1) (Reply)

Let The Man Of God Pray For You Now / 400 Churchgoers Dress As Jesus To Put Christ Back In Christmas / Monthly Prayer Bulletin (january, 2009)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.