Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,166,000 members, 7,863,594 topics. Date: Monday, 17 June 2024 at 09:12 PM

Enjoy Your Samsung Gear 2 By Making It Record Upto 3600sec/1h - Computers - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Computers / Enjoy Your Samsung Gear 2 By Making It Record Upto 3600sec/1h (528 Views)

Plz Help, How Much Is Chigo 1H Split Aircondition Market Price Now? / Buy Genuine Azsky Products And Enjoy Your Satellite Viewing / Enjoy Your Browsing On Your Nokia Fones, Blackberry, Laptops For Free (@ Zero Na (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Enjoy Your Samsung Gear 2 By Making It Record Upto 3600sec/1h by jaylister(m): 10:57pm On Dec 01, 2014
Samsung gear2 records only for 15seconds which is not impressive, so this has cost discomfort for many Samsung users who has the love in using the samsung gear 2 and some of my friend has called me to ask how to fix this issue and I decided to take it upon myself and make the research for them, as it worked for them. So I want to drop it here to help my online friend, if only they will follow the simple steps to make it possible.

Here are the simple steps for you
Firstly you should have a root access, therefore you click on the setting on the samsung gear2

Then scroll to gear info and click on it (making sure the debug is on)

Connect your USB samsung gear adaptor to back of the gear
Then connect the micro Usb cable to the adaptor and to the PC using the right ports

NOTE: it is now connected, so you can proceed to your PC screen and close the dialog box that appears, then go ahead to the link, all you to do here is to download it in 5sc and then press kitart.
You will be redirected to the mega website you have to CLICK START then copy files you see to your PC screen.

Now take the simple steps to continue

http://www.afrik9ja.com/2014/12/enjoy-your-samsung-gear-2-by-making-it.html

(1) (Reply)

WhatsaApp For Pc Can Be Used Now / Peachtree Issues / Help: Mozilla Firefox And Google Chrome Can't Open

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.